Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have her little 5 day old baby out without any trousers or anything covering her?? They clearly didn’t get a carrycot gifted since she is already stroller seat but she is SOOO little to be in that😢
Also a miracle the child who would NEVER go in a pram is now sitting in a pram 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was wondering why she’s got a supposedly 5 day old baby in a seat clearly meant for an older baby.

Should be in a carrycot surely?
That poor babies back! She should be in a carry cot, laying flat. Not chin to chest and at risk of suffocation! She’s only a natural mum when it comes to breastfeeding, safety? Na forget that

• Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2412502There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like bleeping tit and every post she does is for bleeping attention.
She is ridiculously chirpy and hyper this time round. Where is the shattered, tired and sore new mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husbands family owns an alpaca farm and one of the females have just given birth, going to suggest Oriavella as a name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Course she gets a gifted pram...why do companies want her advertising for them?!!! Have they never watched her videos? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2412502There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like bleeping tit and every post she does is for bleeping attention.
Also, why the duck has she got new newborn baby sat up in a toddler seat?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God.
She has literally only uploaded pictures of herself caked in make up since that baby has been born what in duck is she talking about?

I absotely cannot believe how anyone can see how she has treated R and still have any level of respect for her.
When R was her only child: wouldn’t go in the pram. Only want Imo. Wanted to be carried by only Imo. Wouldn’t settle in nursery. Cried all day without Imo. Imo couldn’t even eat dinner if R was awake because she’d have a melt down.
Now O is here: R is absolutely fine with everyone else. Goes in her pram easily. Goes to nursery & is fine.

How in duck can everyone not see the absolutely lies and bullshit she spills to fit in with whatever narrative she’s going with at the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In that TikTok with the sand. Poor rens nappy looks so full. Like it’s hanging off her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What I can see has happened here is that Imogen and Servant know that they are completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of social media influencing and so, in a sad and desperate attempt to claw back the views, decided to pop out a second money bag in quick succession to the first, and name it something utterly ridiculous and awful to ensure that: 1) their little daughter is humiliated and bullied (salmonella is all the child’s name reminds me of) 2) cash in a tit tonne of money across all social media sites by broadcasting the name (dragging out the big reveal and naming the child something which has a real shock factor that guarantees clicks).

They are shameful. My heart goes out to both of her innocent children that have given no consent to having their private lives plastered all over the internet by the one person they should trust the most, their mother. When does the law come into play to protect young children seriously? Anything for a bit of dosh eh, Imogen and the little pathetic laptop? You’re literal idiots that have no morals. Go and seek real jobs, it’s about damn time. Freaks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_4864.jpeg

GRWM 9 days PP 🙄🙄 but she’s nearly 3 weeks now so is this real time imo or pre-filmed??? As you seemed to have an issue with mums pre filming no? Also has her hair blow dried and has make up on (minimal but still has it on). Constantly going on about sizing what fits her what doesn’t 🙄

Ben salad is in the background too (shock) god forbid Spencer and imo spend any time alone with their 2 children without any help.

once again ori made a tiny little noise “OHHH she needs feeding! So we need to rush!!” God she is overbearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2413927

GRWM 9 days PP 🙄🙄 but she’s nearly 3 weeks now so is this real time imo or pre-filmed??? As you seemed to have an issue with mums pre filming no? Also has her hair blow dried and has make up on (minimal but still has it on). Constantly going on about sizing what fits her what doesn’t 🙄

Ben salad is in the background too (shock) god forbid Spencer and imo spend any time alone with their 2 children without any help.

once again ori made a tiny little noise “OHHH she needs feeding! So we need to rush!!” God she is overbearing.
Christ she looks like the babadook in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2413927

She really doesn't give a duck about her followers does she? She looks fantastic for 9 days pp and she bloody knows it. Any of her followers who didn't bounce back in shape the very next week could feel like tit seeing that.

Reactions: 14
“I’ve got my nappies on because why not”… why not say she’s wearing them because it’s normal to be bleeding still pp or something?! She’s such a div… nobody cares about you flaunting your pp body. She’ll be back to looking skeletal soon…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really doesn't give a duck about her followers does she? She looks fantastic for 9 days pp and she bloody knows it. Any of her followers who didn't bounce back in shape the very next week could feel like tit seeing that.
Perhaps it's because I feel tit anyway (mostly due to PPD) but my baby is about to turn 4 months and I still look at least 5 or 6 months so Imo flaunting her very slim body definitely doesn't help 🫠 someone in the hairdressers even asked if I had even had the baby yet 🤣 I just don't look at my body in the mirror atm otherwise I just feel like utter tit!
Anyway back to Imo, she knows she's extremely slim and bounced back straight away. Any opportunity to flaunt it but pretend to be self deprecating so everyone tells her how good she looks. She's the biggest nob going. I hope Ren is giving her complete hell 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Get ready with me 9 days post partum, so I can show off my figure and get loads of comments telling me how great I look because I'm so painfully insecure that I seek validation from Huns on the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Banging on about how empathetic ren is with the new baby on her latest tt, she’s not jealous in any way…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chances are she’s only gone back to being slim because she’s malnourished. We’ve all seen she doesn’t eat properly and now she’s breast feeding 2 children she’s going to be even skinnier.
Obvs this isn’t the case for all people who look slim after but in grimos case it’s because she doesn’t feed her self properly.
She’s constantly body checking it makes me ill. I hope she doesn’t pass her body issues onto her little girls😢 I’ve seen it happen with friends and their parents it’s awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Perhaps it's because I feel tit anyway (mostly due to PPD) but my baby is about to turn 4 months and I still look at least 5 or 6 months so Imo flaunting her very slim body definitely doesn't help 🫠 someone in the hairdressers even asked if I had even had the baby yet 🤣 I just don't look at my body in the mirror atm otherwise I just feel like utter tit!
Anyway back to Imo, she knows she's extremely slim and bounced back straight away. Any opportunity to flaunt it but pretend to be self deprecating so everyone tells her how good she looks. She's the biggest nob going. I hope Ren is giving her complete hell 😂
You’re beautiful darling 💗 don’t let the banshee and her pet micro pig drag you down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What a load of tit that get ready with me TikTok is. Mentioning again how they don’t have a lot of help, giving far too much information again about leaking boobs etc. just a load of tit. New baby has been checked by multiple people for a tongue tie (she doesn’t have one), what’s the need for multiple people to check? Stop trying to find things wrong with her Imo! Jeez 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.