Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the passive aggressiveness in that TikTok, how dare she! Shall we remind her of her TikTok 14 days PP showing off her body, which is literally back to how it was before she got pregnant??
But wants to act like she has really loose skin 😢 trying her hardest to pinch some of it!!

There’s nothing wrong with her body going back to a size 6/8 but it’s when she’s fishing for compliments I have a real problem with!! Wanting everyone to be like omggg you look unreal!!! Coz she knows she has not one bit of flabby/loose skin 😠😠😠

she is the one who will make new mums feel tit, not someone who has a bit of bloody make up on!! And as mentioned, she has ALL the time in the world to put a face on as she’s had a full face in many pics/videos since ori was born so wtf is she talking about.

View attachment 2411842

saw this of Charlotte Dawson, and all the comments are saying how refreshing it is to see a realistic PP body; imo would NEVER!!!! I repeat never, post her body looking like this.

All of this ‘I am never going to pressure my body!!!’🥺🥺🥺 and Spencer saying ohh no never!!! Shut up the pair of you.
Charlotte Dawson is a tit mum, recommend reading her threads. Just because she flaps her belly about, doesn’t mean she’s someone to look up to.

Reactions: 24
Do we think she’s gonna learn from her experience with Ren and not just shove Orlistat on her tit every time the poor baby makes any kind of baby gurgling noise???? Nah!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She complains like someone held her down and forced her to have a baby. It was their choice to have another baby, so they need to accept everything that comes with that, including all the hard bits. What did she expect?! That the kid would be silent and sleep perfectly?! She's such a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Charlotte Dawson is a tit mum, recommend reading her threads. Just because she flaps her belly about, doesn’t mean she’s someone to look up to.
Ohhh really?? I don’t follow her at all!! So I don’t know.

Just came up on my fyp and I just immediately thought of imo that was all, it was more just a comparison of bodies… not that I think Charlotte is a good mum/role model 🤣. Doesn’t surprise me at all… I think it’s hard to actually find ‘good’ mums in the social media world. They all exploit their kids for views.

Last edited:
I actually think the name Oria in its own sounds lovely and not something like the hideous concoction she’s chosen.

and why does every name have to have such a superficial meaning? Why couldn’t she have chosen idk Sandra because she heard the name and liked it. Doesn’t have to have some sort of in depth meaning. Your kid is Sandra cos you like the name

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact she’s already complaining and making out her newborn is an inconvenience. And a ‘sleep thief’ is so annoying. Isn’t that what newborns do? I know for a fact that’s what mine did when he was a baby. And still does it some times still

Is she just no longer showing Ren? Has she found a new cash cow to replace her?! I know it must be a massive adjustment for the poor girl. I just hope they are still making her feel special.
My guess is ren isn't taking it well and imo is struggling to get natural mother Earth pictures with the poor girl looking happy so she's just nit posting any. I'd say she'll catch up here and post in the next couple of days about a special magical sister bond

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone that constantly talks about how she doesn’t drink I really don’t believe they could have been sober when making up the names for their children😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
since when did ren start going to nursery again, imo making out like she couldn’t possibly send her there bc she can’t cope without her for more than 2 seconds, but then when they’re filming the new video they said ren was at nursery - it’s funny how all of ren’s “attachment issues” go away now that imo has a newborn who IS actually dependent on her, ren was never the issue it was imo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just cantttt with the made up names and her trying to relate every syllable back to some experience in her life 🤣🤣 if she had a son imagine the caption
Our Ryprince Juke Horton
- Ry for Ryanair, the first job my Hugobee ever had 🥺🥺
- Prince after his daddy, my babyprince ✨
- Juke because after visiting uncle Ray, Spenny nearly got hit by a Nissan Juke in the hospital car park, we just took it as a sign 🥺✨
-

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ohhh really?? I don’t follow her at all!! So I don’t know.

Just came up on my fyp and I just immediately thought of imo that was all, it was more just a comparison of bodies… not that I think Charlotte is a good mum/role model 🤣. Doesn’t surprise me at all… I think it’s hard to actually find ‘good’ mums in the social media world. They all exploit their kids for views.
Have a look at her threads if you get a chance - they are shocking! X

Reactions: 5
Omg she loves painting herself as mother Teresa doesn’t she, she’s actually insufferable. This may be controversial but even Molly Mae is ten times more of a natural mother than imo is. She’s just so forced, doesn’t come across genuine at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Best call mine Dolphin seeing as I had a dolphin bedroom 😂 (big up my fellow 90s kids with our blue dolphin bedrooms complete with dolphin border and glass dolphin ornaments 😂)
My non existent child would be Laura Ashley Chintz Sponge Painted 😂

• Haha
IMG_7342.jpeg
There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like bleeping tit and every post she does is for bleeping attention.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2412502There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like bleeping tit and every post she does is for bleeping attention.
Put. Socks. On. Your. Baby.

Reactions: 17
nearly had a stroke reading that, she’s so desperate to get content out she doesn’t even care if it doesn’t make sense lol (also of course she’s rinsing that ‘2under2’ hashtag 🥱 so predictable)
IMG_1643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2412502There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like bleeping tit and every post she does is for bleeping attention.
Why does she have her little 5 day old baby out without any trousers or anything covering her?? They clearly didn’t get a carrycot gifted since she is already stroller seat but she is SOOO little to be in that😢

Reactions: 35
I was wondering why she’s got a supposedly 5 day old baby in a seat clearly meant for an older baby.

Should be in a carrycot surely?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.