Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like she’s given up on Miss Immy which was apparently her life long ‘dream’ (never mentioned wanting to be a children’s presenter once in the 5 years she’s been on YouTube 🙄) She was loving it when she had a lot of views on the first few videos and making quick £££... now the views are down shes given up just like with the hunny store 😂 if it was actually her dream she’d keep working at it to make it successful. She’s full of shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I just say, when Rennie smacked her in the mouth with that tub of makeup or whatever it was, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. She bleeping deserved that and if that makes me a horrible person, so be it, it was bleeping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So it looks like she’s given up on Miss Immy which was apparently her life long ‘dream’ (never mentioned wanting to be a children’s presenter once in the 5 years she’s been on YouTube 🙄) She was loving it when she had a lot of views on the first few videos and making quick £££... now the views are down shes given up just like with the hunny store 😂 if it was actually her dream she’d keep working at it to make it successful. She’s full of shite.
She’s driven by money whatever brings in the most cash she tries for 2 weeks then gives up the whole list of failed stuff goes on and on. Not even the loungewear gets a mention now

Reactions: 9
I wonder who she’s planning on copying next. She tried those weird acting videos like Maddie, then of course Ms Rachel and going to all of the places Zoella does. Maybe these story times are her trying to go down a comedy route (and failing!)

Reactions: 8
Can I just say, when Rennie smacked her in the mouth with that tub of makeup or whatever it was, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. She bleeping deserved that and if that makes me a horrible person, so be it, it was bleeping hilarious
Reminded me of this iconic Ren moment:
BE8DE02B-C04E-44CA-B46B-07DAA7C80678.jpeg

She’s got Phil Mitchell’s temper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We should make a list of things Imo has started and given up on or failed at...

Miss Immy
Hunny store lashes and lip kits
Hunny store loungewear
Loose lips (or something) podcast

Products that were discontinued:
Lottie London collab
Revolution collab

I'm sure there's loads more!

Reactions: 15

Miss Immy
Hunny store loungewear

Lottie London collab
Revolution collab

Her first lot of merchandise the tit T-shirts with the butterfly, or BenSalad on them!! I’d didn’t even know about a podcast must have been awful.

i guess she also failed at being a singer, dancer, actress too.

Reactions: 13

Miss Immy
Hunny store loungewear

Lottie London collab
Revolution collab

She gave up drive with mes after she crashed her car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Miss Immy
Hunny store loungewear

Lottie London collab
Revolution collab

Loose lips 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She certainly had loose lips when Phil shamelessly almost ripped those lip implants off her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know! What about all the poor children who are missing her?! “Miss Immy has missed you!! Have you missed Miss Immy?” 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Remember when she used to mime a song at the end of her videos and get people to guess what it was?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Why has she started to put on a lisp in those recent TikToks🙈
This bird is off. The trains are running but there ain’t no tracks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed another pointless lie in her latest video. She starts to justify a pile of toys in Rennies room and says one bag is a pile from the neighbour and they do a swap. Later she talks about how the neighbour donated toys because she’s going away and they would just sit there gathering dust so gave them to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly! It's like you don't need another carrying solution... The solution is for you to do some actual parenting and instill some rules and consistency. She won't want to give up carrying her because god forbid she spends more than 5 mins unattached to her
My baby hated the pram too for the first few months but I persevered and worked on it now she loves it. They need to be shown, helped and taught not screamed at and called difficult for typical baby noises

Honestly the thing with Ren not going in a pushchair is ridiculous…
My 4 week old cried and arched his back out and legs out when I went to put him in the car seat the other day 😂… does he hate the car seat? No. He got in and fell asleep within 5 mins of driving. I’m not gonna be like “OMG NO HE HATES IT HE CAN NEVER GO IN THE CAR AGAIN MY POOR SWEET ANGEL I WONT LET HIM CRY” like ???? He’s a baby. Baby’s cry, toddlers cry… get over it. Cuddle and comfort them, but they still need to just crack on.
How many newborns scream / cry when they get their nappies changed or clothes changed or when they get put down? You don’t just not do any of those things again 🙄.

She’s just a pathetic witch.
can’t wait for Ren to roundhouse her.
I'm. Glad u said this cos my mum said yesterday I was out of order for forcing my wee one to get dressed. She hates the bit where the arms go in 😂 they need to learn we get on with things not announce we will never dressed again or leave mummy's side

I don’t know if any of you watch Jamie Genevieve but she’s a perfect example of creating her own brand with what looks like a lot of blood sweat and tears that she promotes/uses and is proud of it, but at the same time uses numerous other branded products that she likes. The difference being she won’t, unlike IMO, be like “THIS IS THE BEST LIP COMBO EVER HUNNYBUNS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”. She will just use it and say she likes it like a normal person which is why she won’t get the same type of comments like shouldn’t you be promoting your own brand. IMO being over the top and an actress about absolutely everything as usual

What friends 😬 Those are well and truly gone
Blood sweat and tears in between constant pr trips and being not weeeelll

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.