Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This clothing haul on her YouTube is ridiculous, that school skirt man behave.

‘I’ve gave so much to charity’ she just NEEDS to make a point

Reactions: 8
She’s so selfish she wakes up spencer as if he’s goona go chasing foxes? Why not let the bloke sleep he does everything else so is probably knackered, yet she has made 5 tiktoks that day and thinks she can’t handle anything. It’s a fox just get over it, they won’t leave if they don’t want to, she would’ve woken up all the neighbours and renalian if she was screeching her head off telling them to leave. It’s a fox ffs it’s not stating you in the eye, it’s a wild animal doing what animals do, does she have no brain at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she still uploading Miss Immy videos? I hope so, as it was her lifelong dream!! I hope she’s not just dropped it like she seems to do with everything else…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s so selfish she wakes up spencer as if he’s goona go chasing foxes? Why not let the bloke sleep he does everything else so is probably knackered, yet she has made 5 tiktoks that day and thinks she can’t handle anything. It’s a fox just get over it, they won’t leave if they don’t want to, she would’ve woken up all the neighbours and renalian if she was screeching her head off telling them to leave. It’s a fox ffs it’s not stating you in the eye, it’s a wild animal doing what animals do, does she have no brain at all?
She really wanted to make a point that Spencer basically went “oh dear” and went back to sleep and then expected everyone to be appalled.
I bet all that happened was she was scrolling through her phone while Spencer sleeps, she heard a fox so thought it was a great excuse to wake him up because we all know how much she hates it when he sleeps.

Reactions: 20
The first time you hear foxes going at it it can be quite shocking...sounds like a woman being murdered...but once you know what it is its just...part of living in a place with foxes, hardly worth mentioning

Reactions: 14
What annoys me is when she goes “if I was the one cooking and cleaning no one would say anything but because baby love does it the haters always call him a servant” it’s like no you’re missing the point. If Spencer was the “breadwinner” he would be out working 8/9 hours a day 5+ days a week. You do maximum of 2 hours of work ALL WEEK. Even if he did go out the house and work no doubt she’d make him do all of it still anyway, play the card of “oh but I’ve looked after Renaelia all day”

You’d be staying at home looking after Renaelia ALL ON YOUR OWN. That means you don’t get 2 hours in the morning to do your make up. You’d have to both entertain / look after her as well as doing the washing, cleaning, cooking etc.

Reactions: 15
He’s pushing the dog away instead of assertively telling it to wait or gently guiding the dog as to how to play without causing harm. The dog will think it’s doing something wrong and might react badly even if it’s not in its nature to. This is the happiest I’ve seen this child ever and the only time I’ve seen her laugh, speaks volumes Imogen 🤷🏻‍♀️

5545F8F7-5E2B-4807-91F0-1FBB7E22FC51.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Just been catching up on her last couple of videos. The present video… wow! Ren must have enough toys to see her through a lifetime! Didn’t she say on her birthday video that she won’t be buying anymore coz she’s got enough to rotate them for a couple of years or whatever? I know I shouldn’t, but that video makes me feel bad as a Mum coz no way would I be able to afford that much for my baby - which is the case for a lot of people! On the other hand, Imogen needs to realise you can’t buy your baby’s love with loads of toys! How about actually spending time with her and playing with her without screeching?! The whole video is just a joke and I can guarantee she’ll buy loads more when it’s not needed!

Also, the video with her Mum finding her Dad. I can totally understand wanting to know where you come from etc. But if the man doesn’t want to know then he doesn’t want to know! He gave you away for a reason (whatever that is) and she needs to respect his decision to not want to peruse a relationship. Going on about ‘you can go to court to get a DNA’ … That’s just insane really. He’s 82, leave the poor man in peace. Yes it might be hurtful for her, but like I said, he obviously had his reasons for giving her up and she doesn’t know what those are so she should respect his decision and be happy with the family she’s got - some people don’t even have that. The whole family is just weird.

And wtf is that fox story? Yea sure her shouting won’t wake Ren up but the fox definitely will 🙄 Saying how the dogs were all set off by this fox, no hun, probably you shouting like a lunatic out of the window - probably woke all of the neighbours up too! Freak!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just been catching up on her last couple of videos. The present video… wow! Ren must have enough toys to see her through a lifetime! Didn’t she say on her birthday video that she won’t be buying anymore coz she’s got enough to rotate them for a couple of years or whatever? I know I shouldn’t, but that video makes me feel bad as a Mum coz no way would I be able to afford that much for my baby - which is the case for a lot of people! On the other hand, Imogen needs to realise you can’t buy your baby’s love with loads of toys! How about actually spending time with her and playing with her without screeching?! The whole video is just a joke and I can guarantee she’ll buy loads more when it’s not needed!

Also, the video with her Mum finding her Dad. I can totally understand wanting to know where you come from etc. But if the man doesn’t want to know then he doesn’t want to know! He gave you away for a reason (whatever that is) and she needs to respect his decision to not want to peruse a relationship. Going on about ‘you can go to court to get a DNA’ … That’s just insane really. He’s 82, leave the poor man in peace. Yes it might be hurtful for her, but like I said, he obviously had his reasons for giving her up and she doesn’t know what those are so she should respect his decision and be happy with the family she’s got - some people don’t even have that. The whole family is just weird.

And wtf is that fox story? Yea sure her shouting won’t wake Ren up but the fox definitely will 🙄 Saying how the dogs were all set off by this fox, no hun, probably you shouting like a lunatic out of the window - probably woke all of the neighbours up too! Freak!
I've literally got my baby a few "that's not my" books, a £5 activity ball from vinted and a wooden walker from the free children's page on Facebook local to me! He'll be happy with the fairy lights, wrapping paper and roast dinner. These influencers encouraging people to spend so much, it's so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Don’t let her make you feel bad I don’t buy many toys at all because my daughter just likes a few things and also I read somewhere that they can get over stimulated and it’s better to have a few things they really like I’ve wrapped up plates and a knife and fork set from asda as a present and is only have one proper present from us for Christmas. Babies don’t need loads of toys I’ve learnt this from my step son because he is so spoilt and bratty and we won’t be repeating that with our daughter. Imo is crazy remember

Reactions: 12
He’s pushing the dog away instead of assertively telling it to wait or gently guiding the dog as to how to play without causing harm. The dog will think it’s doing something wrong and might react badly even if it’s not in its nature to. This is the happiest I’ve seen this child ever and the only time I’ve seen her laugh, speaks volumes Imogen 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1768639
Tbf fair on spencer for this, maybe not the best way to deal with it but no one else was stepping in to a potentially dangerous situation. I'd probs do the same if it was my baby

Reactions: 7
I've literally got my baby a few "that's not my" books, a £5 activity ball from vinted and a wooden walker from the free children's page on Facebook local to me! He'll be happy with the fairy lights, wrapping paper and roast dinner. These influencers encouraging people to spend so much, it's so dangerous.
Honestly they don’t need a lot, and they grow out of things so quickly. I buy a few toys every few months. No point buying 20+ presents all at once. Also she has the love every subscription, that’s meant to last 3 months?!
Worst case I’m sure Imogen can give you some boxes from the tit she bought 🙄😂 can’t believe she said that tbh

Reactions: 13
She didn’t buy the toys - it’s an advert! She casually says halfway through the video that she will get commission from any toys purchased from the links below the video. I don’t know of any parents who would buy toys that aren’t age appropriate for two years just to have to store them! She also doesn’t know what Ren will be into at the age of 3!

She could have picked up those books in a charity shop, they are nothing new and revolutionary. One minute Rennie loves reading but other times she hates it. She just says anything to match what she sells or to sound relatable

Reactions: 7
What annoys me is when she goes “if I was the one cooking and cleaning no one would say anything but because baby love does it the haters always call him a servant” it’s like no you’re missing the point. If Spencer was the “breadwinner” he would be out working 8/9 hours a day 5+ days a week. You do maximum of 2 hours of work ALL WEEK. Even if he did go out the house and work no doubt she’d make him do all of it still anyway, play the card of “oh but I’ve looked after Renaelia all day”

You’d be staying at home looking after Renaelia ALL ON YOUR OWN. That means you don’t get 2 hours in the morning to do your make up. You’d have to both entertain / look after her as well as doing the washing, cleaning, cooking etc.
Honestly it’s nothing to do with the fact he’s a man 🙄.
If Imo was doing EVERYTHING around the house and in every video he was just sat on his arse scrolling through his phone of course people would be like wtf does ur husband do?!
She really has no bleeping idea what a working day is does she?
And also - its just so bloody degrading to Spencer “he has no life guys, no ambition, no job, OF COURSE he should be doing all the house work, I pay for him xoxo”
it’s such a shame he’s given up everything for her. It’s not okay for anyone in a relationship to be treated like a skivvy man or woman, but of course she has to pull in the “women should support women” bollocks into everything even when it holds no relevance at all.

I saw a video the other day of a woman doing her night routine with a newborn and THE AMOUNT of comments that were like “why doesn’t your husband help!” And calling him lazy etc.. it makes no difference 😂. It shouldn’t be 1 person doing absolutely everything and the other just chilling.
They both look bleeping awful but Spencer looks absolutely shattered and haggered. He needs a good meal & sleep.
i 10000% bet that although “Ren ONLY loves mummy” it’s Spencer who gets up to her throughout the night / early in the morning.

Reactions: 21
god she’s really not selling this hair wand, her hair is SO dirty?!? im sorry but if my job was to just flog random stuff on tiktok and one of them was a hair tool i would at least make sure i had clean enough hair to promote it well?? she’s so lazy 🙄
She’s a working mum hun don’t you know she’s too busy feeding her milkymoos🥹🥹🥹🥹 she has the easiest job in the world and still can’t do it right 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That vlog was just gluttony in terms of the amount she was showing off she’d ‘bought’ Ren face.

I’ve decided I’m not buying from any of the companies she was showing toys from, it’s a shame because one of them is my go to for baby gifts.

She’s a vile vile person

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.