Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You love the sound of animal sex? Whatever floats ya boat 😂
Haha that definitely came out wrong lol!
Although the cry they make is a natural nature noise it's just nice to hear animals roaming around calling to mate and protecting their babies! Don't hear any weirdos around my end shouting out windows for them to shut up lol!
we also have owls hooting all night and then cats scrapping too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her neighbour gave her toys so she didn’t have to go and buy anymore? What happened to the tit tonne she got her for her birthday and everything she had in that gift guide?!

I know someone has mentioned her making out like he’s gone to the moon when coming back from Tesco 😂 but he looks so sheepish telling her he’s bought some clothes. Like she’d kick off?! He seems like a 5 year old telling his mum he’s done something wrong. Grow a pair!

Reactions: 22
How do her huns tell her she’s the best story teller? I have a migraine 30 seconds into one her “stories”… sorry should call them lies.

Reactions: 16
“These people are irrelevant and I don’t care”
Sure Jan 🙃
We all know you read here daily! 🥴
Why act defensively if we’re irrelevant to you? Act neutral if that’s the case. Clearly ya do care hunny and our opinions hold the upmost importance to you. You’re majorly irrelevant Imogen as is the flash wet wipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“These people are irrelevant and I don’t care”
Sure Jan 🙃
We all know you read here daily! 🥴
Why act defensively if we’re irrelevant to you? Act neutral if that’s the case. Clearly ya do care hunny and our opinions hold the upmost importance to you. You’re majorly irrelevant Imogen as is the flash wet wipe.
So irrelevant and she doesn’t care yet continues to make videos and comments about things we talk about on here. Some would say you care baby princess 😘
She’s had a whole 29 years of life being surrounded by people that tell her she’s amazing and the second coming. We know she doesn’t do well with the slightest criticism. Her parents are far from the loving selfless pure angels she makes out. She is an example of how they aren’t, she is such an unhinged individual it’s a joke.

Reactions: 15
717C75F4-981E-4157-8C9A-9E0C8151D21B.jpeg

Guys she’s a BUSY, WORKING MUM ok?! She doesn’t have the TIME to clean her filthy household, or eat any proper food, or play with her child off camera, or stimulate her 14 month old daughter (who apparently cannot be away from her for ONE second), or put actual effort into making videos because if you didn’t know - she’s a FULL-TIME WORKING MUM

Also Imogen: spends her Wednesday afternoon posting videos in what can only be described as insanely over the top RIDICULOUS makeup for Tiktok. Hair in rollers and a glittery, smoked out winged eye?

(Side note: Hugely pisses me off that she’s so desperate for likes she buys the ‘trending’ makeup so she gets views)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In yesterdays vlog she says wren can’t have red meat…wonder if that’s something to do with the ‘secret issue’ that’s going on?

Reactions: 12
In yesterdays vlog she says wren can’t have red meat…wonder if that’s something to do with the ‘secret issue’ that’s going on?
I can imagine she’ll do this until she’s ‘ready to talk about it’ just drop little pieces of information here and there that will make people start guessing. Silly really because if you’re not ready to talk about it, dropping hints in your videos is a stupid thing to do.

Reactions: 21
Funny how it’s the most unreal lip combo… you’d think she would suggest HER OWN BRAND is the best but that seems to have been forgotten about because it’s an absolute failure.

• Haha
The secret she is dragging out will be 'My Dad's Uncles's brother's cousin's fairy godmother who is a MASSIVE part of my life stubbed his toe' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how it’s the most unreal lip combo… you’d think she would suggest HER OWN BRAND is the best but that seems to have been forgotten about because it’s an absolute failure.
someone in the comments of that video said she should promote her own brand more and she replied saying she ‘doesn’t want to be annoying’ like wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a little attention seeker, it’s your own brand?? talk about it?! no one else is going to lol

it just shows how no hard work went into the hunny store, it’s all cheap makeup that she’s shoved her name on to try and get more money coming in! because if it was really truly something that she’d devoted a lot of time to she wouldn’t say she ‘doesn’t want to be annoying’ by talking about it ?!? she would be showing it off and being proud! what a pathetic woman lol

Clearly viewers questioning their respective roles has hit a nerve with them both, as they seem to refer to it in every slog these days.
I wonder if Spenny’s friends rib him about being tasked with tidying out Imo’s drawers as part of his ‘job description’.

Reactions: 14
i wonder if she’s got Imos stomach condition.
Wow I forgot about this stomach issue she has. Weird how she stopped talking about it when it used to be all she ever mentioned.. stuff like that doesn’t just go away, she could’ve made lots of helpful content about how pregnancy and childbirth affected it. But nothing? Interesting

Reactions: 17
Wow I forgot about this stomach issue she has. Weird how she stopped talking about it when it used to be all she ever mentioned.. stuff like that doesn’t just go away, she could’ve made lots of helpful content about how pregnancy and childbirth affected it. But nothing? Interesting
As far as I can remember she never actually disclosed what it actually was either??? Surely you would if you made videos about it to raise awareness

Reactions: 5
I just can't imagine Imo sitting on anything remotely traumatic without spilling it ASAP
I think that she is dragging it out until January! It’s a slow and way less profitable month following Black Friday and Christmas brand work.

Reactions: 13
someone in the comments of that video said she should promote her own brand more and she replied saying she ‘doesn’t want to be annoying’ like wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a little attention seeker, it’s your own brand?? talk about it?! no one else is going to lol

it just shows how no hard work went into the hunny store, it’s all cheap makeup that she’s shoved her name on to try and get more money coming in! because if it was really truly something that she’d devoted a lot of time to she wouldn’t say she ‘doesn’t want to be annoying’ by talking about it ?!? she would be showing it off and being proud! what a pathetic woman lol
I don’t know if any of you watch Jamie Genevieve but she’s a perfect example of creating her own brand with what looks like a lot of blood sweat and tears that she promotes/uses and is proud of it, but at the same time uses numerous other branded products that she likes. The difference being she won’t, unlike IMO, be like “THIS IS THE BEST LIP COMBO EVER HUNNYBUNS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”. She will just use it and say she likes it like a normal person which is why she won’t get the same type of comments like shouldn’t you be promoting your own brand. IMO being over the top and an actress about absolutely everything as usual

Clearly viewers questioning their respective roles has hit a nerve with them both, as they seem to refer to it in every slog these days.
I wonder if Spenny’s friends rib him about being tasked with tidying out Imo’s drawers as part of his ‘job description’.
What friends 😬 Those are well and truly gone

Reactions: 14
As far as I can remember she never actually disclosed what it actually was either??? Surely you would if you made videos about it to raise awareness
She said she has gastroparesis… but tbh, I can’t see how her diet remotely helps it she lives off sugar 🤦‍♀️.
who knows if it’s real lmao.. she probably googled “stomach condition” and picked the onethat she thought would be the least common but now doesn’t mention it cus she doesn’t wanna be called out about it loool.

I don’t know if any of you watch Jamie Genevieve but she’s a perfect example of creating her own brand with what looks like a lot of blood sweat and tears that she promotes/uses and is proud of it, but at the same time uses numerous other branded products that she likes. The difference being she won’t, unlike IMO, be like “THIS IS THE BEST LIP COMBO EVER HUNNYBUNS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”. She will just use it and say she likes it like a normal person which is why she won’t get the same type of comments like shouldn’t you be promoting your own brand. IMO being over the top and an actress about absolutely everything as usual

What friends 😬 Those are well and truly gone
She thinks EVERYTHING is “amazing” / “unreal”.. how can anyone take her seriously? She’d use a product that broke her out in hives and sent her to a&e and still say “..but it’s absolutely fineeee huns!! It’s unreallll” if the price was right haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.