Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeeeesus her life must be really boring if hearing foxes outside is a storytime for her.
I think the majority of us have heard foxes going at it and never once thought to wake our partners up so they can sort them out.
She really over dramatised it and tried to use that urdang not-quite-degree. So all the neighbours dogs were barking and she was yelling out the window “you’ll wake my baby up!” -wouldn’t that be more likely to wake your baby up?
She’s just jealous they’re getting more action than she is with that soggy wet wipe husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jeeeeesus her life must be really boring if hearing foxes outside is a storytime for her.
I think the majority of us have heard foxes going at it and never once thought to wake our partners up so they can sort them out.
She really over dramatised it and tried to use that urdang not-quite-degree. So all the neighbours dogs were barking and she was yelling out the window “you’ll wake my baby up!” -wouldn’t that be more likely to wake your baby up?
She’s just jealous they’re getting more action than she is with that soggy wet wipe husband.
Her content is SO BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she said this happened last night but she’s got that green jumper on, which she’s wearing on TikTok’s from a week ago… either post it when it actually happened or say this happened last week…

Reactions: 15
Desperate for content or what!?!?!?!

That would take a normal person 5 seconds to relay…”There was a fox in my garden, wouldn’t stop bloody screaming but it eventually left before it woke the baby. Thank duck”….but no, our Immy has to drag it out with her am-dram antics to utilise the Urdang almost-degree 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks so manic on her story time about the foxes, your child would more likely wake up from you bellowing out the window you clown 🙂

Reactions: 18
I don't believe that story for one second, first off the "it's not believable, actually no yeah it is". She's trying to convince herself of the bloody story before she's even started! She wouldnt speak normally on her tiktok live when the lounge door was open because Ren was having a nap, she whispered the whole way through it, so she absolutely isn't going to be shouting at the top of her lungs at nighttime at foxes, she's so full of tit

Reactions: 15
Why does she do stage makeup for everyday … I used to enjoy her makeup content years ago but now she makes me cringe. Bright red circle cheeks, slug brows, sausage lips and ugly contour.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The pair of them must have such a boring and vanilla sex life for sausage mouth to have to be talking about two foxes going at it. What a boring little life, I really pity you angel 💋🖕 xxxx

Reactions: 11
She tries so hard to be funny and is far from it. The fact her huns think her boring made up stories are hilarious is baffling. Whenever I listen to any of her videos my face is like this…
1D51D4B1-7441-41AC-A51E-CE56565CAE23.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pair of them must have such a boring and vanilla sex life for sausage mouth to have to be talking about two foxes going at it. What a boring little life, I really pity you angel 💋🖕 xxxx
Once a month missionary x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tries so hard to be funny and is far from it. The fact her huns think her boring made up stories are hilarious is baffling. Whenever I listen to any of her videos my face is like this…
View attachment 1767567
omg yes ! She’s the most unfunny person ever she has 0 personality she just says hun & baby and talks loudly 😂.
Also how attention seeking putting a story up saying there’s a long story time after her talking about this mystery thing that’s happened.. then chats tit foxes? She’s so bloody calculated.

also.. hooowww many ads is she cramming in atm? Like duck me! These companies must be bloody desperate.. if anything she puts me right off buying anything 😂.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what the drag Queen is that lip liner? Why would you wear it? Is that all the beauty range now people wearing it like that! Also why does she do her make up like she's living it the 90s! Can she not blend?

foxes story a crock of 💩 we have foxes every night (or they could be cats) as live close to a woodlands and all you can hear is them! I actually lay there and love the noise tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but what the drag Queen is that lip liner? Why would you wear it? Is that all the beauty range now people wearing it like that! Also why does she do her make up like she's living it the 90s! Can she not blend?

foxes story a crock of 💩 we have foxes every night (or they could be cats) as live close to a woodlands and all you can hear is them! I actually lay there and love the noise tbh!
You love the sound of animal sex? Whatever floats ya boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she actually serious about that blush😭😭😭 she genuinely looked at herself and thought she looked good? Also why are her facial expressions so exaggerated. The story was not that interesting to be making a face like that 😭
61D75A46-4490-4283-A65A-9564E0103608.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.