Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
69B3DEF6-CFEA-4334-AB53-78248BD267E8.png
96D6165B-BC43-44C2-BFFA-231F4ABB2FCA.png
Is she bleeping stupid? The answer is yes but kids don’t learn tantrums from seeing them. Their brain isn’t developed enough to regulate their emotions so show it threw lashing out / crying etc. I guess she isn’t a natural born again Mother Teresa if she doesn’t even know the basics.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her new video about Ren in the push chair and how she has meltdowns - again comparing her as a child to how Ren is and saying the reason she screams is because it in her DNA?! Erm nope - it is natural for children to cry and kick off a little but distraction and consistency will help!

Omg she loves saying how she and Ren are so alike and how Spenny isn’t like Ren at all.

She is odd really odd!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1745552View attachment 1745553Is she bleeping stupid? The answer is yes but kids don’t learn tantrums from seeing them. Their brain isn’t developed enough to regulate their emotions so show it threw lashing out / crying etc. I guess she isn’t a natural born again Mother Teresa if she doesn’t even know the basics.
To me that TikTok was too long 😂😂 two seconds in I was like oh my god I get it stop going on

Reactions: 12
So has she actually revealed what’s going on with her (besides the current situation with her uncle not uncle) or is she still dropping heavy hints so her huns keep asking and watching.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1745552View attachment 1745553Is she bleeping stupid? The answer is yes but kids don’t learn tantrums from seeing them. Their brain isn’t developed enough to regulate their emotions so show it threw lashing out / crying etc. I guess she isn’t a natural born again Mother Teresa if she doesn’t even know the basics.
duck me does she think no other children have tantrums? Jesus Christ.
Also I’m not being funny we’ve seen her reacting to Rens “tantrums” on videos and to Imo a tantrum is Ren making any level of slight noise..
she’ll literally go “waaa” OMG SHE HATES IT AND NEEDS MUMMY.
I do not believe what she says about her screaming I think her and most other people have different ideas of what constitutes as screaming / a tantrum.
Remember when she was on the plane and was saying Ren was screaming and being really loud the whole time then a man in the vlog comes up at the end and says how good / quiet she was on the plane 😂… she’s just clueless.

She finds her kid having a tantrum “traumatic”?? - you’re a bleeping adult your job is to stay calm and help regulate 🙄.. if she can’t even regulate her own emotions how on earth is she going to support Ren to do the same?!

She’s such an awful, awful mother. All she does is stunt Ren, I honestly think if she didn’t have Imo as a mother she’d be absolutely flyyyyinggg developmentally.

Reactions: 21
do we even believe this man that Imogen’s upset about is actually her godfather? She said he’s her uncle but not her uncle but he is her god father.. but on tiktok she’s called him her uncle, wouldn’t you just call him what he actually is?? So he’s probably just a friend of her dads but she calls him all these names to act as if she’s so close to him?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did imo actually think that Ren would stop wanting to be carried/ in a buggy as soon as she started walking? What about the 3 year olds still in buggies? 😭 there is always something to complain about with Ren, it’s so sad to see

Reactions: 21
Does she not understand it’s normal for babies to cry and not want the car seat/pushchair etc? But guess what you’re the mother, you deal with it and show them who’s in charge. My son would scream bloody murder when I’d put him in the pushchair but I just ignored it. Used distraction, lowered my tone of voice so he knew I wasn’t messing around and eventually he got used to it

Reactions: 17
The outfits she dresses Renaelia in make me laugh out loud. So try hard and don’t suit her
This made me die, looks like a little babushka! That’s the problem when every clothing item you get it gifted, you end up having no style or awareness.
24EBDC85-AE6F-4DBE-98EC-CA21AD3DBA38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve just watched the cheesecake video and it’s awful. She’s so fake and passive aggressive. The gaslighting of Spencer when she phoned her dad and said that she was right even though Spencer was. She’s a witch. Spencer does seem to fight back, but I can imagine that it grinds him down. My brother’s not-ex-wife-but-not-for-the-want-of-trying has shown herself to be a narcissist and she would have a go at him and belittle him even though he was doing everything.
I don’t have TikTok, but feel like I’m missing out! 😂🙈

Reactions: 15
The outfits she dresses Renaelia in make me laugh out loud. So try hard and don’t suit her
Omg I know! Her outfit choices are terrible for Renaliean. Mind you she only dresses her in gifted outfits

This made me die, looks like a little babushka! That’s the problem when every clothing item you get it gifted, you end up having no style or awareness.
View attachment 1745779
Snap - I responded this exact comment to others posters comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her uncle who isn’t her uncle is actually her godfather now? Does she have to be Christened to have a godfather? Are they religious?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her uncle who isn’t her uncle is actually her godfather now? Does she have to be Christened to have a godfather? Are they religious?
He’s her uncle that’s like a granddad to her but isn’t any of them he’s actually her godfather, I’m sure soon we will find out he’s not even her godfather either🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to Imo…

- He isn’t her real uncle.
- He married into her dad’s side of the family.
- He is her godfather.
- He is like a grandfather to her as she did not have one growing up.

🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imogen’s awful taste in fashion unfortunately transcends into Renalfailure’s wardrobe

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.