Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogen’s awful taste in fashion unfortunately transcends into Renalfailure’s wardrobe
Her style is an “aMaLgAmAtIoN” (god, my skin crawls when she says this word) of every influencer so she’s now just picking bits she’s seen others dress their kids in.
I thought she “hated a hat” ???

Reactions: 12
How does she have teeth left in her head with the amount of sweets she eats day in and day out? Guess she’s #undeservedly gifted the best dentist Brighton can find 😒 why do these idiots get paid for reviewing sweets and describing one that’s called Sour Patch Kids as sour?? No tit 🙄. Both of their insides must be crippling, they don’t seem to eat a well-rounded, balanced and healthy diet.

Reactions: 10
Nice to see some rational people in her comments, how long they’ll last there is a different story 😂 it seems she forgets that literally anyone will see her tiktoks and she can’t filter as much as on her other SM accounts. It just highlights how much her huns are brainwashed by her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the problem with Imogen is she wants to feel like the favourite parent as a lot of babies and children with 2 parents, the dad works and the mums at home with the baby/child and is the “main parent” most of the time and Imogen wants to feel like that so obsessed over renaelia wanting her more than she wants spencer because that’s what a lot of “normal” families have

Does anyone else think that this mysterious ‘somethings wrong but I’m not telling you what’ is something to do with Ren?
Perhaps her hearing is like Spencer’s as I’m sure she said in a previous video, before Ren was born, that Spencer’s hearing could be genetic?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that this mysterious ‘somethings wrong but I’m not telling you what’ is something to do with Ren?
Perhaps her hearing is like Spencer’s as I’m sure she said in a previous video, before Ren was born, that Spencer’s hearing could be genetic?
I thought that! She is so delayed and not talking that maybe the health visitor has flagged it. And you know how she kicked off about her HV previously for telling harsh truths!

Reactions: 14
Nice to see some rational people in her comments, how long they’ll last there is a different story 😂 it seems she forgets that literally anyone will see her tiktoks and she can’t filter as much as on her other SM accounts. It just highlights how much her huns are brainwashed by her
omg yessss to all these comments 👏👏👏👏.
Glad people are calling her out for constantly acting like Ren is this absolute uncontrollable brat when she’s a really normal toddler ffs.

i wonder how long these comments will last 🤔? I’m blocked so can’t read any haha.

Reactions: 11
A0C90037-29E0-4DC6-83F7-814632ABB571.jpeg

Hell if my future husband looks at me like this then we’re instantly getting a divorce 🤐 the look of venom he gives her! Go on Spenny boy show her your distaste.

You guys raise a good point, maybe Ren has a hearing impairment. That would explain why she never seems to react to Imogen’s screeching. Hope she’s ok 💕

Reactions: 25
Oh Christ that tiktok!! She talks such nonsense! There are so many accounts about child development and nobody would say that a tantrum is learnt behaviour! It’s a natural instinct when babies are frustrated as their brain isn’t developed enough to communicate another way yet. And wonderful pups never had one tantrum in his whole childhood? I bet she’s glad that Spencer’s Mum isn’t online to confirm that is a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1746701

Hell if my future husband looks at me like this then we’re instantly getting a divorce 🤐 the look of venom he gives her! Go on Spenny boy show her your distaste.

You guys raise a good point, maybe Ren has a hearing impairment. That would explain why she never seems to react to Imogen’s screeching. Hope she’s ok 💕
I noticed the looks he was giving her as well. Especially when she put the lemon pips in the mix by accident, he looked so annoyed and done with her. No love in that mans eyes anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I noticed the looks he was giving her as well. Especially when she put the lemon pips in the mix by accident, he looked so annoyed and done with her. No love in that mans eyes anymore.
she looks ridiculous in that headband too, it’s not even holding any hair back it’s just sitting on her forehead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit looks like it’s about to hit the fan here! As you say, the man’s no longer in love. Wonder if he will give her a piece of his mind sooner rather than later 🤔

Reactions: 11
tit looks like it’s about to hit the fan here! As you say, the man’s no longer in love. Wonder if he will give her a piece of his mind sooner rather than later 🤔
My face when he said "didn't you say I was telling this story!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I've said it before but the voice she puts on to Ren when she says "Its Mummmmmeeeeeee" its like nails on a chalk board, she sounds like bloody John Major!

• Haha
Her face when she briefly let Spencer tell a story, even though she’s so good at telling them…
EAA9586E-1DD1-4F65-8081-A728C601D374.jpeg

I was just coming to post the exact same screenshot 😂 she’s bleeping livid that he spoke up for himself for once. Bet he got a right bollocking after.
The whole video is unbearable. Her family is the only thing important ever in life. How dare Spencer have any form of sadness about his parents divorcing. He was young so why does it matter? Miss big gob had to deal with it when she was 16/17!!! Which in itself should mean she would have understood a lot more than Spencer did. She talks to him like actual tit. You can sense him slowly losing it with her which I love to see. Also it’s been said so much but what is her obsession with her dad? It’s so bleeping weird?! Spencer can sleep anywhere “JUST LIKE MY DAD BABY!” I guess no one would ever understand because her family is the most loving selfless pure family to ever exist 🙄 it’s funny because they’re actually the most deranged group of people I’ve ever seen. So incestuous.

also don’t know why it was annoying me when she kept describing the tin in Asda as “dense” instead of deep. The context she was using it in was as a verb when in fact the adjective dense would be referring to the mixture itself being dense when finished. her complete misuse of words is so infuriating. “Decanter” is up there with the worst of them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.