Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is actually now on her stories trying to convince us all she scoffs a huge brownie? She’s really deep into this Illness it’s honestly sad in all seriousness I hope she realises soon and gets help

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eh she doesn’t need to just eat, she need to royally duck off!!!! 🤬

C189568B-35FD-4104-AFF4-3AF417850C24.jpeg

duck sake this bloke is definitely micromanaged by the twit!!! He’s an old scruff with a wet lettuce nether region!!!! 🥬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s trying too hard now to prove she eats. She’s soooo calculated 😂 someone’s realising she’s being caught out in all of her lies and deceit 😂

Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ she’s trying too hard now to prove she eats. She’s soooo calculated 😂 someone’s realising she’s being caught out in all of her lies and deceit 😂
She’s so predictable. We all knew she’d do that after she made that TikTok 😂 Don’t know who’s she’s trying to fool but she deffo isn’t fooling us!

Reactions: 11
She eats everything and I mean everything with a little spoon. That’s SCREAMS childhood ed trauma that has transitioned into adulthood

Reactions: 15
She eats everything and I mean everything with a little spoon. That’s SCREAMS childhood ed trauma that has transitioned into adulthood
Also constantly pushes the food around the plate to make it appear like she’s eaten more. My best friend had an ED and she was the exact same as Grimmo!
Her little gammy finger pisses me off the most when she’s eating with a teaspoon 🤢

Reactions: 14
Guys, I’m not from the UK so honestly had no idea what Cheryl Cole looks like. I’m sorry, but can we just take a moment to compare these two skeletal faces. They are identical. I am utterly blown away by the hypocrisy. She is literally just as emaciated as the woman she indirectly harassed for being a bad role model for not addressing her ED. Dangerous piece of work. Get help FFS, it’s well overdue.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She went from saying she doesn’t have to prove that she eats food, to now posting a video of her apparently eating a massive brownie? She probably put it straight back down after the video and didn’t touch it again. It’s quite sad to see actually. She could honestly be such a good influencer if she tried, she could raise so much awareness, she could post about REAL life and not this false narrative she’s created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh and now a "baking" video where she dosnt actually bake. Imagine being fully grown adults with a child and getting that excited about putting 5 ingredients togther... F***ing morons... And notice how she's got another brand new personality/persona in the latest video? Notice how she had to mention it was the end of October so to make a point that the Ray thing was being talked about then? There where so many lies in this video. Then calling her dad who clearly states to put the paper inside the tin so it sticks to the side of the cake then claims video evidence that she was right 🤔🙄 She has some serious mental health issues going on and the ED is becoming more and more apparent. She's a mess she needs to get herself, her skivvy wet lettuce of a husband and her sprog off the Internet and sort her life out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The brownie video screams ED. Eating tiny teaspoons to try and prove she eats.

And Imo needs to let Rennie practice walking instead of strapping her to her. My youngest went from first steps to running within two weeks because we let her practice! And she took her first steps later than Rennie.

I can’t see the brownie video but it obvious that she needs help at the moment.

She needs help with what screams an ED, some mental health issues and parenting with Ren - I don’t think it is Ren being clingy to her I actually think Imo is struggling with Ren being her own little person.

Ren and Hugo look so alike! Wonder if the rumours are true 👀... is Hugo actually Imo’s son as rumoured on Tattle before 😱 (jokes) but they could be twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on the train yesterday, it was busy so most of us were standing. and there was a little girl in a push chair in front of me.. looked around rens age.

She seemed perfectly happy for the first 10 mins then she started reaching out to her mum and started to cry. Both parents were reassuring her she has to stay in there as it was a busy train and it wouldn’t be for long etc.. of course she still cried. They offered her raisins.. she pushed them away and still cried… it got louder and she had proper tears at this point. The dad then got a book out and crouched down and was showing her the pics etc… and just like that she was smiling and giggling!

Was she a diva? No. She was just a normal 1 year old bored in her buggy 🙄 toddlers cry. But the parents didn’t give up and let her get on with it.

Imo saying she will NOT be in it for longer than 5 mins just shows me that she’s a lazy parent and spencer let’s her get away with it!!! I could only think yesterday if this was spencer imo and ren she’d be taking her out asap and whipping her boob out or something as she only wants mummy

Reactions: 35
This is going to sound so cruel but I can’t feel any sympathy for her😟the lies she has told, the way she always allows her huns to attack people who speak the truth against her. This is the same woman who outed someone for an abortion and is using a terminally ill man for views. Not to mention how she is with her child. She has made it clear she looks down on other women particularly those who don’t breastfeed and who weigh more than her.
No one eats a bleeping brownie with a teaspoon, she clearly has an ED and is extremely triggering. If it was anyone else I’d feel so sad for them, but she knows exactly what she is doing.
She needs help but that as far as my sympathy will go for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is going to sound so cruel but I can’t feel any sympathy for her😟the lies she has told, the way she always allows her huns to attack people who speak the truth against her. This is the same woman who outed someone for an abortion and is using a terminally ill man for views. Not to mention how she is with her child. She has made it clear she looks down on other women particularly those who don’t breastfeed and who weigh more than her.
No one eats a bleeping brownie with a teaspoon, she clearly has an ED and is extremely triggering. If it was anyone else I’d feel so sad for them, but she knows exactly what she is doing.
She needs help but that as far as my sympathy will go for her.
I agree with you! Does she need help? Yes. Do I have sympathy for her? No. Because, as you said, she knows exactly what she is doing. She is relishing all of the attention she is getting and using a dying person to gain views is just sick! You’re right about the breastfeeding as well. She really fucks me off with that. I really wanted to breastfeed my little girl and tried so hard but it just wasn’t happening. And to see her the way she is about breastfeeding is so angering. But putting my own feelings aside - it has to be so triggering for some people. She preaches about ‘being kind’ etc but it’s fine when she makes comments. She’s one of those people that can dish it out but can’t take it. She’s so hypocritical and the fact that she acts like the sun shines out of her arse is just stupid.
So yes, whilst I might feel mean for saying that I can’t find a lot of sympathy for her, she really has no one to blame but herself - she’s just not a nice person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you! Does she need help? Yes. Do I have sympathy for her? No. Because, as you said, she knows exactly what she is doing. She is relishing all of the attention she is getting and using a dying person to gain views is just sick! You’re right about the breastfeeding as well. She really fucks me off with that. I really wanted to breastfeed my little girl and tried so hard but it just wasn’t happening. And to see her the way she is about breastfeeding is so angering. But putting my own feelings aside - it has to be so triggering for some people. She preaches about ‘being kind’ etc but it’s fine when she makes comments. She’s one of those people that can dish it out but can’t take it. She’s so hypocritical and the fact that she acts like the sun shines out of her arse is just stupid.
So yes, whilst I might feel mean for saying that I can’t find a lot of sympathy for her, she really has no one to blame but herself - she’s just not a nice person at all.
100% 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼completely agree
I felt awful for thinking it and was going to accept my invitation to hell
BUT
This is Grimmo and she doesn’t feel an ounce of sympathy for anyone but herself.
There is no one else on sm who triggers and angers me like she does.
We all go on various different threads but she is quite easily the most damaging person right now. Can’t put into words the hatred I have for her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.