Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked seriously pissed off that he spoke up and told the story.

They definitely had words after that - no one allowed to upset poor little Imo after all! šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
I think if he left her she would make his life hell and make out Ren doesnā€™t like him or want to see him and use Ren as a weapon x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The woman is the definition of control freak! Fingers crossed Spencer puts her in her place. She needs a harsh dose of reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She would 100% be angry at him for ruining the perfect family image she wants to portray. Sheā€™s got some weird obsession with family so he wonā€™t ever be allowed to leave

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God that cheesecake video was painful. She is so FAKE. The tension between the two of them was unbearable as well, I remember in the early days they were so loved up (back when Spencer actually used to crack a smile now and then) but it's clear they now despise each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God that cheesecake video was painful. She is so FAKE. The tension between the two of them was unbearable as well, I remember in the early days they were so loved up (back when Spencer actually used to crack a smile now and then) but it's clear they now despise each other.
Absolutely šŸ˜± you could cut the tension with a knife. Spencer does not like her, but heā€™s completely trapped. Imagine giving up your livelihood to be a servant to that sausage lip monstrosity! She really did sell him the ā€˜dreamā€™ of never having to work again because sheā€™s such a fantastic and famous angel hun who will always be undeservedly wealthy. Well Imogen, that ship has long sailed, sheā€™s completely irrelevant and the 12 year olds are no longer interested. Time for them both to get in the real world and revise their CVs to apply for real jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg that new video about being sexy and canā€™t bring a hun down - Soo cringy! She seriously loves herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that new video about being sexy and canā€™t bring a hun down - Soo cringy! She seriously loves herself!
i just watched it, she actually comes off as deranged šŸ˜¬ how is anyone watching this and thinking this is a sane woman??? sheā€™s fully lost the plot !!!

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed recently she keeps saying Ren has been walking for months but doesnā€™t walk anywhere like sheā€™s trying to convince us or something

Reactions: 12
I've only just come across this influencer on YouTube...... Wow!! Is it Steve Tyler or what????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you noticed recently she keeps saying Ren has been walking for months but doesnā€™t walk anywhere like sheā€™s trying to convince us or something
Ren takes about 5 steps and so in Imos world that means she should be hitting her 10k steps a day and walk herself everywhere šŸ˜‚.

her common sense on child development is baffling..

I've only just come across this influencer on YouTube...... Wow!! Is it Steve Tyler or what????
welcome!!
get ready to feel irrational rage as you discover more šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Sheā€™s probably trying to convince herself šŸ˜‚ ren can walk, but not confidently. Thereā€™s several videos that show sheā€™s still very unsteady ( which is completely normal) but apparently imo canā€™t handle that so she makes up the excuse that she doesnā€™t want to walk. When in reality itā€™s not that she doesnā€™t want to. She just canā€™t walk long distances. Probably doesnā€™t help that imo has her strapped to her at every opportunity she can

Her and Spencerā€™s relationship looks so toxic šŸ˜­ her facial expressions say it all. She HATES that he has a voice and opinion. But heā€™s just trapped and itā€™s so sad to see. Because imo would 100% stop him seeing ren if they split. Like I saw someone else say, sheā€™d say stuff like ā€˜she just wants to be with her mummy so I canā€™t let her be away from meā€™. If they ever did split though, I know exactly whoā€™s side Iā€™d believe. Imo thinks sheā€™s playing this angel routine but all of us can see right through her.

Reactions: 11
Shes fuckin fizzing when he said didnt u ask me to tell the story hahaha she cannot hide the rage on her face and she interrupts anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That latest Tiktok is her way of sticking two fingers up to the haters going ā€œwell Iā€™m FIT and Iā€™m feeling myself!ā€ Itā€™s her go to reaction when she feels attacked. Remember the mum at a soft play asking about something or other and she said she replied ā€œwell Iā€™m amazingā€ or words to that effect?

Iā€™ve just started her Dunelm video so Iā€™m behind but
it looks like Iā€™ve clicked on to Babestation with that big hair and all that makeup. Is she wearing clothes?
Also she looks really gaunt and not well when sheā€™s not got the right lighting and filters. She says
72% of people who watch her videos are not subscribed? Surely that must tell her how many people hate watch her and are not fans!

Wow sheā€™s in a foul mood in dunelm. She really tries to make out she works so hard but she just comes across as miserable and a brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.