Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo- “I dont need to prove I eat”

Also Imo- posts constant tiktoks and videos showing her eating.

Of course she has to do that video with a face full of makeup and hair done. Maybe even a filter? She’s managed to cover those gaunt lines somehow.

And she always says that anon accounts must be this same “troll” who makes new accounts. She’s delusional, she really thinks its just one person who can see through her? Does she think all of tattle is just one person?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This TikTok made me laugh! She’s so defensive! And then she says there is different ways of saying things. Wernt thinking that when you told Cheryl to eat a McDonald’s we’re you! Hypocritical witch! She really angers me. And she thinks it’s the same person making all these comments on fake accounts. No hun, it’s several different people who have seen through your lies and psychotic ways! She also said if there was ever a concern then Spenny or her family would be the first people to raise that concern. Well clearly not because they clearly haven’t stepped in to help you yet. Imo just stop being so defensive and take accountability! There’s young people who follow you, do better! Obvs made that TikTok so her huns jump in and defend her and compliment her 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s shaking her head every time she lies “I do eat” shakes head. “I’m fine” shakes head. And the sucking in through her teeth does my box in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really loved taking the piss with the "Spencer's husband" comments - not forgetting what her Dad calls her! It's all a joke isn't it!

Reactions: 5
This TikTok made me laugh! She’s so defensive! And then she says there is different ways of saying things. Wernt thinking that when you told Cheryl to eat a McDonald’s we’re you! Hypocritical witch! She really angers me. And she thinks it’s the same person making all these comments on fake accounts. No hun, it’s several different people who have seen through your lies and psychotic ways! She also said if there was ever a concern then Spenny or her family would be the first people to raise that concern. Well clearly not because they clearly haven’t stepped in to help you yet. Imo just stop being so defensive and take accountability! There’s young people who follow you, do better! Obvs made that TikTok so her huns jump in and defend her and compliment her 🙄
it’s the fact to resemble remotely healthy / normal she has to CAKE herself in orange foundation, bronzer and overly pink blush 😳.

You could be smackbang in the middle of the worst flu and look near to death and make yourself look “okay” with enough make up…

Reactions: 13
Why is she on a walk with remaelia in a baby carrier.. she can walk now can’t she? Why go on a walk and have your toddler strapped to you.. let her walk🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Why is she on a walk with remaelia in a baby carrier.. she can walk now can’t she? Why go on a walk and have your toddler strapped to you.. let her walk🤦🏼‍♀️
she can’t walk😂.
Imo always says she can but she takes a few unsteady steps and defaults back to crawling..
Can you imagine Imo being patient enough to walk slowly with her and not have her strapped to her to feel ✨needed✨ ?! Poor kid will never become a confident walker Imo doesn’t give her a chance to practice haha x

Reactions: 10
Just watching her new video… does anyone else feel she’s putting on a softer voice than normal?
Also, why do grown adults always feel the need to ring their parents when doing simple tasks such as using a cake tin?? Like seriously? 🤯

Reactions: 6
Are we really shocked that’s all she sent though? She’s a selfish witch

also she’s saying in that TT that she does eat, ask everyone🙄but then is saying there is stuff going on behind the scenes and her uncle is dying……ok doesn’t that kind of prove a point that you know you look unwell/underweight if your still justifying it? God I can’t with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we really shocked that’s all she sent though? She’s a selfish witch

also she’s saying in that TT that she does eat, ask everyone🙄but then is saying there is stuff going on behind the scenes and her uncle is dying……ok doesn’t that kind of prove a point that you know you look unwell/underweight if your still justifying it? God I can’t with her.
To be honest I’m surprised she sent that much! She said she was donating 10% of proceeds. There’s no way she made that much from her meet and greet

Reactions: 18
Guys your missing the point the mind donation is a tax write off let’s be clear!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg the new baking video. Grilling Spencer about what she used to eat after a night out and him not being able to remember. He looks so uncomfortable. 'You do remember, you do, I'm questioning our marriage'. Christ! Spenny had defo had enough

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Omg the new baking video. Grilling Spencer about what she used to eat after a night out and him not being able to remember. He looks so uncomfortable. 'You do remember, you do, I'm questioning our marriage'. Christ! Spenny had defo had enough
He doesn't remember because she makes it up as she goes along 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to know what she eats I could do with a detox before Christmas lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.