Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Saying Renaelia “sassy behaviour” is due to Imogen’s genes… this girl! Behavioural traits aren’t inherited through genes!!

She’s trying to justify why she’s bought all those toys 🤣 Renaelia had roid rage and she needed to keep her entertained at home…

Reactions: 35

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Remember when she posted a what I eat in a day to prove she eats and it was so obvious it was filmed over a few days 😂 the constant outfit changes and the unripened bananas in the background that ripened in a matter of ‘hours’ hahahaha shes an absolute dick. Yet another thing she lied about.

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Can I just say, when Rennie smacked her in the mouth with that tub of makeup or whatever it was, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. She fucking deserved that and if that makes me a horrible person, so be it, it was fucking hilarious
Reminded me of this iconic Ren moment:
BE8DE02B-C04E-44CA-B46B-07DAA7C80678.jpeg

She’s got Phil Mitchell’s temper

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollierachx

VIP Member
5D54AC18-405D-474F-94DB-5C484C1A3BB6.jpeg

my dad drived me there… good to see that private education did her well 🙄 or maybe it’s because she was ✨ homeschooled / nannying ✨ when you learn about past tense

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s making money off both her kid being ill and someone else in her family dying…. Wtf.!

And she’s obviously trying to cover her back regarding her subscriber nurse! Probs in case she finds her way to tattle to spill the beans

• Angry
  • Heart

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I think it’s interesting that in the start of the baking video when they are in the car Spencer mentions the ‘problems WE are dealing with as a family’ but whenever Imogen has spoken about it, it’s always ‘me, me me.. look what I’M going through’

• Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
So is this a condition that Ren has now or is it over? Didn’t Imo say she was going to be getting therapy for this to help her deal with it? Or does she just mean for watching her child go under anaesthetic and her having no sleep?

And Spencer having Dee there every night? Jesus will they just let the man wank in peace?! She never lets him have time alone

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
I think Imo is just a pathological liar to the point where she just ends up believing it herself. I don’t think anyone is ever gonna know the truth because she’s a sociopath who can literally sit there and lie about her own child being ill with no problem.

I just rewatched that video where her and Spencer are in the car.
Firstly she keeps saying “to cheer ME up because of what IM going through” how unbelievably selfish.
She uploaded it 3 weeks ago and said we’re in the really difficult stage of it right now & it’s been going on for 2 months..
& she also says in this “the day of the meet and greet when I found out but I’m very good at putting on a brave face”

so she found out her daughter had an infection on her brain the day of the meet and greet and just left her to go along to it.
I’m sorry but to me that’s absolutely unforgivable… especially if Ren was as ill as she’s saying.

• Heart
Renaelia is not allowed indoors with other children, yet she can be indoors in a shopping centre where people openly cough, sneeze, talk…germs 🦠 everywhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet another thing Imo says that makes no sense at all. 😒

353B2A0F-2365-4DE4-9933-AFEF5F4E86AD.jpeg

• Heart
So traumatised by everything that has happened with Renaelia in hospital that you can’t even talk about it, haven’t told any friends, need to see a therapist? yet you have already planned to film everything the moment she leaves hospital? So you can talk about it?! I will never understand this girl.

• Heart

Quaranqueen

At 32 mins she says “long story short”… ooh the irony! Poor baby, sounds like an awful situation. I did find it strange that she was talking about general anaesthetic and Imogen asked Spencer if he’d had general anaesthetic. If his parents had been around during this time they would have talked about that, even just to empathise with them.

Also when she was put under and imo SCREAMED. Like can you imagine the scene? I know it’s traumatic but you’re in a children’s ward with very poorly kids and you’re screaming. She needs to get a grip!

• Wow
  • Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
NAH because every time she wears stupid fucking boots like this this is all I think of she looks ridiculous and about as sane as him too
Her lack of style makes me so uncomfortable, she’s tries to do “that girl look” and ends up looking like a greasy chav.
She tries to do “insta baddie look” and ends up looking like a greasy chav in a cheap nylon dress.
She tries whatever the fuck she’s going for in this picture and looks like a 2k7 emo with greasy chav hair 😂.
She tries to follow whatever you’d call the gen style & looks like a greasy chav,
And the oversized clothes just don’t suit her at alllllll. “OH AND THIS IS AN XXXS AND IS STILL A BIT BIG” ah fuck off you nob.

She has no style because she has no personality. Again reiterating my theory of she’s a sociopath who mirrors others 😂.

• Haha

shysod90

This is going to sound so cruel but I can’t feel any sympathy for her😟the lies she has told, the way she always allows her huns to attack people who speak the truth against her. This is the same woman who outed someone for an abortion and is using a terminally ill man for views. Not to mention how she is with her child. She has made it clear she looks down on other women particularly those who don’t breastfeed and who weigh more than her.
No one eats a fucking brownie with a teaspoon, she clearly has an ED and is extremely triggering. If it was anyone else I’d feel so sad for them, but she knows exactly what she is doing.
She needs help but that as far as my sympathy will go for her.

• Heart

0000001j*

Renault is gonna be behind her age mates because Grimmo does everything in her power to suppress her development so she doesn’t become independent.

She straps a 14 month old to her skeletal self so she doesn’t learn how to walk.

She shushes her every time she makes a noise so she doesn’t start to talk.

She doesn’t feed her so that her poisonous breast milk is her only option.

I honestly think if Renault was more instagrammable looking she’d be a better mother to her.I know it’s a horrible thing to say but to me she seems like she resents her a little cause her social media didn’t really take off as she thought it would in terms of them being a “family channel”.

Last edited:

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Funny isn’t it ladies how she thought she could capitalise off the back of cancer (evil rodent) and rake in the views and sympathy, yet when her little manipulative and inconceivable master plan fails miserably (no one is interested in her bullshit anymore) she no longer mentions Ray. 🤥🥴
Has he magically recovered, Imogen? Rhetorical question btw Imogen, hun 😒
Ray’s family if you are reading this, first and foremost our deepest sympathy and thoughts are with you ❤
Secondly, feel free to vent here! How dare she use your loved one for a quick cash in and views to stay in her words ‘relevant’. Shocked but not surprised.
Views and relevancy may have plummeted Imogen, but that is not an excuse to use someone’s cancer diagnosis as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 33