Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny when my partner walks in when I’m watching Imo’s recent tree putting up video and says ‘Is that the crazy woman and her wet wipe of a husband?’ He recognises her voice! 😂
The singing at 20 minutes has almost killed me off. Her poor neighbours putting up with her screeching and sounding like a sheep baaing

26 minutes into the vlog: Spencer’s saying imo is really stressed out so is having a full body massage by him 🤢 because she’s a mum, she ‘works’ and she feeds Ren. That’s all that it takes for her to be stressed lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just watching yesterdays video. Love how she starts recording herself feeding and spencer starts the whole thing of “you feed and comfort our daughter” shite as if she’s gods gift for it but ren wasn’t interested in the slightest and fed for no longer than a minute haha. Gotta love good old ren proving us right again

Also her anger when ren bit the Christmas decoration then trying to cover it up. She’s unhinged

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice that Ray made it into the family Christmas story? Need to watch past Christmas videos to see if he is mentioned. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I picked up on the babysitting Hugo thing and thought ‘hmmm that’s illegal!’.
The large mirror in the new video alarms me. It’s massive and doesn’t appear to be attached to the wall. Probably to heavy to be pulled over now, but you never know. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The whole speech about being a working mum is getting repetitive. Spencer sounds rehearsed and isn’t very convincing that he believes what he is saying!
Spencer does sound very rehearsed, you're right! When he said not only do you work full time but you look after Renaelia at home too, he's basically saying she has it tougher than other full time working mums because they can have time to themselves at work. Is he bleeping delusional?! Of course he thinks that imogen works harder, and has it tougher, than anyone else on the planet, because she's the best mum to ever exist... twit.

Was literally coming to say this!! And I watched one of her older videos the other day (think it was the hen do) where she joked to her friends about having a baby and said ‘everyone start thinking of baby boy names for me!!’ And I just thought it’s so clear she never wanted a little girl I feel so bad for Reno 😭

also I agree that Ren seems so much happier and calmer with Spencer, but he does just look uncomfortable all the time and neither of them ever look like natural parents. Didn’t she say in a vlog the other day that in 13 months that was the first time he’s ever came home with something for Ren? I know gifts are not everything by any means but when you get a baby don’t you see little things they’d like when you’re out and pick it up for them even something small?
he’s probs not been allowed to leave the house which is why
I saw you mentioned the hen do vlog. I've not seen it before so I put it on while doing some housework and she is so bleeping embarrassing, her friends look like they want the ground to swallow them up. You're not extra extrovert luv, you're bleeping unhinged... I've never seen anything like it in my life!!

Sorry one more thing to add... The end of her hen do was ruined because a back massage she had at the beginning of the day at the spa made the poo in her colon move and she had to take a big tit... How bleeping ridiculous. Her mum tried to avoid mentioning it and Imogen is like you forgot all about my 45 mins of pain, annoyed that she tried to gloss over it, god she's unbearable.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Spencer does sound very rehearsed, you're right! When he said not only do you work full time but you look after Renaelia at home too, he's basically saying she has it tougher than other full time working mums because they can have time to themselves at work. Is he bleeping delusional?! Of course he thinks that imogen works harder, and has it tougher, than anyone else on the planet, because she's the best mum to ever exist... twit.

I saw you mentioned the hen do vlog. I've not seen it before so I put it on while doing some housework and she is so bleeping embarrassing, her friends look like they want the ground to swallow them up. You're not extra extrovert luv, you're bleeping unhinged... I've never seen anything like it in my life!!

Sorry one more thing to add... The end of her hen do was ruined because a back massage she had at the beginning of the day at the spa made the poo in her colon move and she had to take a big tit... How bleeping ridiculous. Her mum tried to avoid mentioning it and Imogen is like you forgot all about my 45 mins of pain, annoyed that she tried to gloss over it, god she's unbearable.
Did she really think people would want to know about her taking a big tit? That didn’t need to be mentioned and “45 minutes of pain” did she time herself while she was shitting? 😂😂 Nobody wants to know how many minutes it took Imogen please seek help

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I’ve also never watched her hen do video, it’s like she’s on speed or something!!! Absolute maniac! Can’t believe she calls her friends baby love and baby princess, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends anymore, weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve also never watched her hen do video, it’s like she’s on speed or something!!! Absolute maniac! Can’t believe she calls her friends baby love and baby princess, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends anymore, weirdo
Jesus Christ, could you imagine actually being friends with her?, she would be a bleeping nightmare. 🥴

Reactions: 12
‘This is an extra small..’ Oh do duck off Imogen! She looks cheap!
I also don’t understand why she puts bronzer all over her face. 🙈

Reactions: 20
I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again. She’s not getting enough attention from Pups.
Is this the skirt she wore in the other vlog and asked Spencer if it was too short and he said “well it shows your bum”?
There’s trouble in paradise huns.
She’s got her granny bra out for the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she so terrible at everything yet has so much confidence… 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her style makes me want to pop my eyes out their sockets with a teaspoon. Horrific. Every time horrific.imagine inviting her to a pr event and she shows up like that?! Must be a clown convention that’s the only explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.