Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially with what’s going around atm I’m surprised they are risking taking her anywhere!
This is exactly what I thought. If it was my baby I would be staying indoors until I knew they were fully recovered especially with all of this strep a going about

Reactions: 17
Ren doesn’t look like she is dressed for the cold weather either. They’re probably in the car, but denim isn’t very warm and she is wearing shoes. Boots would make more sense!

Reactions: 12
Renaelia is not allowed indoors with other children, yet she can be indoors in a shopping centre where people openly cough, sneeze, talk…germs 🦠 everywhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet another thing Imo says that makes no sense at all. 😒

353B2A0F-2365-4DE4-9933-AFEF5F4E86AD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I had to turn the new video off, my partner was even watching it with me and getting so angry at her. My baby was 6 days old having cannulas put in probably daily from ripping them out from moving their arms about… being subject to CT scans and eye appointments. Did we once scream at a doctor, no. We cried in private and made sure to comfort our little one as we understand that the NHS are understaffed, stressed and trying their best. We was more concerned whether our little one was going to make it.

It sickens me that shes allowed to exploit her daughter online so easily and there are still no laws around this. Is the money earned from this video going into Rens savings account? Absolutely not. That poor kid is a cash cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Renaelia is not allowed indoors with other children, yet she can be indoors in a shopping centre where people openly cough, sneeze, talk…germs 🦠 everywhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet another thing Imo says that makes no sense at all. 😒

View attachment 1792540
What would protect her would be if you kept her indoors like any normal concerned parent. Not bring her to shopping centres? Which is 0 fun for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What on earth is she wearing? She looks like a teenager about to mug a baby
Jesus Christ she looks awful. In what decade was that skirt ever acceptable 😂 she looks like a chav who’s bonked of school and is dossing around her local shopping centre about to start some trouble 😂. Poor Ren just wants a quiet life.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can’t sleep so thought I’d come and give my two cents. Firstly, before I say anything obviously it is very sad to have an unwell child and I do sincerely hope Renalia recovers quickly.

That being said, what the actual duck was that yt video? If that wasn’t evidence that this woman has munchausens by proxy I don’t know what is. She clearly is loving the attention from the fake uncle being in hospital and now this. The bit about her getting into the bed and being wheeled up to the ward absolutely killed me. You are aware you’re not actually ill hun? Why does she act like she has this weird special bond with Rennie and that whatever she feels, Grimmo can feel it too 🤣 Rennie is such a badly behaved, attention grabbing banshee for a child because that’s exactly how her mother is. What hope has she got! She’ll be terrified of needles now or having bloods done because Grimmo acted like she was dying. Kids completely respond to how you act. My mum took me to get my ears pierced at 6 months old and I can sleep my way through a tattoo now!

Also, I’m an NHS nurse. The bit about the staff begging her to complain so she could ‘help them’ was the biggest load of tit. As others have said, she’s clearly had a tantrum and shown true colours is worried about being called out by that nurse/angel hunny princess subscriber. Does she seriously think the bosses of the NHS and MPs will think ‘oh miss grimmy has complained about the way her darling renalien was treated in hospital, quick let’s get 40,000 more nurses on the ground asap.’ duck OFF. If anything, lots of serious complaints puts more pressure on a department or ward. No one would actually want complaints. It’s actually insulting how thick she thinks her watchers are how do they not realise…
I work for the NHS and when people get crappy and say they are gonna complain, I’m like here’s the PALs leaflet babes x definitely don’t beg them to complain but also don’t beg them not to, I know we are all doing our best with what we have got and a complaint from an entitled patient isn’t going to reform the NHS. This girl is deluded and they definitely gave her a private room because she was such a nightmare and they wanted her off the main ward

• Heart
Reactions: 33
NAH because every time she wears stupid bleeping boots like this this is all I think of she looks ridiculous and about as sane as him too
Her lack of style makes me so uncomfortable, she’s tries to do “that girl look” and ends up looking like a greasy chav.
She tries to do “insta baddie look” and ends up looking like a greasy chav in a cheap nylon dress.
She tries whatever the duck she’s going for in this picture and looks like a 2k7 emo with greasy chav hair 😂.
She tries to follow whatever you’d call the gen style & looks like a greasy chav,
And the oversized clothes just don’t suit her at alllllll. “OH AND THIS IS AN XXXS AND IS STILL A BIT BIG” ah duck off you nob.

She has no style because she has no personality. Again reiterating my theory of she’s a sociopath who mirrors others 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1792540
Keeping hands clean is clearly a new thing to grubby Imo. A lot of kids aren’t new to anti bac since the pandemic but we all know how seriously she took that even with her “life threatening stomach condition”

Reactions: 11
It keeps going round in my head how can a woman who was constantly on the phone to 111 or the doctors surgery over her child having a simple cold she was constantly getting her seen. Doctors, a&e and to then leave that poor little girl for all them days with no medical attention? Something is very very off

Reactions: 28
She’s such a contradiction. Advertising probiotics and then eating sweets with Hugobee!

Reactions: 4
You can stay inside your own home or be out in the fresh air and you can still catch something. You build up your immune system by being around people especially when you have been ill! I have stage 4 cancer, I have steriods everyday and chemo once a month! I don't stay away from people, I don't stay away from my children what I am is sensible! She going to get something being kept away from children or around them!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think she treats Hugo and Spencer the same?
Like the way she speaks to them / their dynamics are identical. They’re so inbred I find it odd. You shouldnt treat your 18yr old brother and husband in the same way… the sexual “mmmmm’s” 😷 etc ergh.

Also another trend she’s tried to jump on with brushing up her eyebrows they look absolutely horrific 😂. She’s suuuuch a begggg.

Reactions: 17
I vent watch the video it's too irritating. What is actually wrong with ren?

Reactions: 1
I vent watch the video it's too irritating. What is actually wrong with ren?
I didn’t watch it either - but from what people have said on here she had an infection which caused a swelling on her brain but she’s all better now x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.