Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live on tiktok atm, the blusher?! You’ve got to be joking 😂 looks like she’s been punched in the forehead. Let’s not even talk about the cheeks!
F8603C78-22BC-4523-B399-55DC53724AC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s complaining no one is checking out, why would tiktok even use her she puts you off using those products because she uses them so badly,

Reactions: 19
She said that she uses lipliner as a blusher and also on her eyes. We know hun. We remember the video

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she wasn’t going to be uploading much and asked the huns to bear with her because of what she is going through, that she cannot yet talk about… 🤔

Yet this week she has uploaded Youtube videos on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and today. 🤨

Reactions: 15
On the Instagram reel with the dog and the ball, did you notice how happy and giggly Phil was when playing with Salad, but the minute Imo spoke, her little face dropped into a thunderous glare. She really isn't your biggest fan oh LippyOne 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Christ I felt uneasy watching that. The dog nearly had Ren’s little hand off! And snatching the ball out of his mouth and giving it to Ren is asking for trouble 🤨

Reactions: 6
She really gives off the most toxic vibes, why is she always there whenever someone is playing with renaelia? Ren was playing sooo happy with imos dad and the dog, imo could’ve left them to it. Because there was actually no need for her to be there in that moment, it was a lovely grandparent moment. But no she had to be RIGHT there. Filming. And just speaking for no reason. She she acts like ren is all over her and only wants her, but quite clearly we can see it’s the opposite. Imo just hates ren engaging with anyone else so has to be there just spouting rubbish all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
god she’s really not selling this hair wand, her hair is SO dirty?!? im sorry but if my job was to just flog random stuff on tiktok and one of them was a hair tool i would at least make sure i had clean enough hair to promote it well?? she’s so lazy 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Definition of mutton dressed as lamb old Imo 🥱 trying to be seductive and sexy when in reality she looks and acts cringy and needs a whole new wardrobe and a good scrub in the bathtub 🤷🏻‍♀️ #magicsponge
Btw why is her hair always greasy? Confuses me.

Reactions: 14
god she’s really not selling this hair wand, her hair is SO dirty?!? im sorry but if my job was to just flog random stuff on tiktok and one of them was a hair tool i would at least make sure i had clean enough hair to promote it well?? she’s so lazy 🙄
Someone asked her if her hair was wet she said no I have this spray in it ?? No it’s just greasy asf angel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love when imo does these fashion videos:

1. She thinks she's some great fanahionista and uses cringe slang

2. She acts like presenting on qvc

3. Her modelling clips She takes so seriously. It just makes me think of the fashion segment on Lorraine

4. She has no fashion sense and it's hilarious because she thinks she looks 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t even look like the same person anymore. I used to watch Imogen all the time about 4/5 years ago when she first started YouTube and Jesus Christ she’s aged about 10/15 years

Reactions: 13
She looks like a dying looking clown with that makeup she needs to have some lessons.
Omg that ball so bleeping dangerous she hasn't a clue even that ole perv salad that dog could have easily bit her hard 2 daft cunts

Reactions: 6
Finally getting around to watching the Christmas toy video. I love how every toy is “encouraging them to put stuff in and out” it’s like Jesus Christ you have no idea do you? The amount of tit she “bought” is a joke. If you know your child isn’t a fan of toys maybe reduce the amount of toys she has so she isn’t overstimulated / overwhelmed.

The irony of “Ren liking to walk around with her phone but she doesn’t want to encourage her being on tge phone all the time” yet she’s just copying what she see’s her mum doing 🙄

I can’t stand her breathy fake posh accent and her stupid speech about a child only needing love and not toys. Then proceeds to say she’ll give her boxes away to people if they want them as she has so many 😂 so tone deaf

Reactions: 14
Omg the dog reel - looks so dangerous - the dog proper bears it teeth to get the ball out of Rens hand and they just take it out of his mouth and give it back to Ren - the second time he actually gets her hand in its mouth!

So dangerous!

Reactions: 13
So her storytime is about foxes doing it in her garden??? She is deffo running out of ideas🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.