Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she LOVES the fact Ren leeches on to her and wants the ‘boob’ 🤢 anything that harnesses that need she will cling on to with Ren. As a mother she should be championing her daughter’s developmental growth of learning to acquire vital skills at this young and tender age. Shocking. Put your bloody daughter and her learning new life skills first before your own selfish desire to be ‘needed’ to further feed your already disgracefully huge ego. Makes my blood boil!!!!

Reactions: 21

This video was what made me realise everyone posting about Rens stunted growth and development are correct. All that child is interested in is boob. Also my toddler is slightly younger than Ren but I’ve already seen a huge progression in her knowing what is dangerous to put in her mouth. She now hands us stuff she finds that she knows shouldn’t be put in her mouth. Ren doesn’t seem to be there yet. Saying that she prob doesn’t eat enough food to distinguish between food and non food items.
I think stuff like this confirms she doesn’t naturally play with Ren unless the camera is on them. Renee is picked up and immediately thinks “milk” because that’s what she’s used to. She’s not used to her Mummy actually playing with her- that’s daddy’s job while Mummy does her makeup

Reactions: 23
But what kind of sensory toy is that they look so small that they look like sweets.And a choking hazard at that age.What happened to using things like jelly or foil that’s safe enough so the child can use it independently , but marbles??She probably pick this for aesthetic 🙄
LEGIT LIKE ONE YEAR OLDS EXPLORE WITH THEIR MOUTHS FFS.
The way she behaves with Ren honestly needs to be studied by someone who’s an expert in attachment disorders / childhood development.

that video alone ??

so she picks her up and puts her on her lap to start with for absolutely no reason and is basically saying “you WANT to sit on mummy’s lap” - she doesnt lmao.
THEN when she goes to put her down Ren makes one “waaahhh” and it’s again STRAIGHT back up “oh no you just want mummy”.. then “oh you want milkymoos”
Where at any point did Ren even remotely suggest she wanted to breast feed ??..
Everytime it’s “oh you want…” & the child shows absolutely not cues whatsoever for that. She showed absolutely no hunger cues or a desire to feed? It was Imo that suggested it. She’s so bloody strange.

Watching her with Ren is like someone playing with a doll and adding their own narrative to it. Ren is a bleeping human you can just make up what she wants for your own needs..

Reactions: 25
Has she thought in her thick skull that maybe Ren isn’t that keen to be walking because the shoes she bought when she turned 1! Are too small now. They say on average kids feet grow every 6-8 weeks to begin with. Maybe a thought 👋🏻
Kids feet dont always grow that quick, all so different. My son was size 3 at 10months old when we got shoes, now 2 and only size 5

Reactions: 4
I think stuff like this confirms she doesn’t naturally play with Ren unless the camera is on them. Renee is picked up and immediately thinks “milk” because that’s what she’s used to. She’s not used to her Mummy actually playing with her- that’s daddy’s job while Mummy does her makeup
This!!! She completely plays on the fact that she’s the main “breadwinner” in the household. She CANT look after her child at certain points of the day as she’s making TikTok’s and the likes. If my partner refused to look after OUR child when he was home from work as he is the main earner he could swiftly find the front door 🤣 Crazy what Spencer lets her away with. A shame. He is quite obviously miserable.

Reactions: 12
That gift guide was so messy! My sub box is full of the same gift guide content which I don't mind but everyone else sets up nice festive backgrounds and organises the items in a nice way....hers is just so sloppy, no thought whatsoever and she doesn't even get herself remotely clued up on the items she's suggesting to us!

ALSO the fact she got a tonies so she could record herself singing and Ren can listen 😂 poor kie she can't get away from it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids feet dont always grow that quick, all so different. My son was size 3 at 10months old when we got shoes, now 2 and only size 5
That’s why I said on average (as that’s what I was told by the lady in Clark’s) my son’s feet grew half a size every 6 weeks and then when he got to 18months they started to slow down.

Reactions: 5
That gift guide was so messy! My sub box is full of the same gift guide content which I don't mind but everyone else sets up nice festive backgrounds and organises the items in a nice way....hers is just so sloppy, no thought whatsoever and she doesn't even get herself remotely clued up on the items she's suggesting to us!

ALSO the fact she got a tonies so she could record herself singing and Ren can listen 😂 poor kie she can't get away from it!
Poor Rens gonna have Ptsd by the time she’s 2 from the cat screeching singing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kinda feel for her at the moment. Renalien’s development is starting to come across as slightly concerning. I don’t think there’s any actual issue there, but it’s such an important age for development and it looks like there’s a LOT of stunting going on and in some ways, even though it is Imo’s fault, the woman is mentally unstable and unwell. So, I’m starting to blame her less and actually feel for her. Don’t come for me! But like, imagine reading tattle and seeing the true, harsh reality of what your behaviour is doing to the thing you love most in the world. It’s a slap in the face, so I get that she must be a complete mess about it behind closed doors. And although she isn’t changing any of these behaviours after we’ve called them out, I’m starting to place blame on Spencer and her family more-so. She’s too far gone in whatever post-natal illnesses she’s clearly struggling with. They should be alert and aware enough to step in and help her - for the sake of the child. Yes, she is a terrible person in a million and one ways, but she’s also sick and is the primary carer for a one year old. People need to step in and stop allowing this woman to impart all her mess and tit on the poor kid. Calling you out, Spencer, parents etc. please try and help her so you can help Renalien.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kinda feel for her at the moment. Renalien’s development is starting to come across as slightly concerning. I don’t think there’s any actual issue there, but it’s such an important age for development and it looks like there’s a LOT of stunting going on and in some ways, even though it is Imo’s fault, the woman is mentally unstable and unwell. So, I’m starting to blame her less and actually feel for her. Don’t come for me! But like, imagine reading tattle and seeing the true, harsh reality of what your behaviour is doing to the thing you love most in the world. It’s a slap in the face, so I get that she must be a complete mess about it behind closed doors. And although she isn’t changing any of these behaviours after we’ve called them out, I’m starting to place blame on Spencer and her family more-so. She’s too far gone in whatever post-natal illnesses she’s clearly struggling with. They should be alert and aware enough to step in and help her - for the sake of the child. Yes, she is a terrible person in a million and one ways, but she’s also sick and is the primary carer for a one year old. People need to step in and stop allowing this woman to impart all her mess and tit on the poor kid. Calling you out, Spencer, parents etc. please try and help her so you can help Renalien.
Completely agree about Spencer - I know a lot of people feel sorry for him but I think he’s a twit. I don’t think she’s got anything post partum though she acted like this way before Ren, she’s just a full on narcissistic & a pathological liar who’ll say anything for attention. Her mask is just starting to slip now and she’s tripping up over her lies.
However, idk how Spencer can 1. Just allow her to constantly emasculate him, 2. Just do everything and allow her to doss about, 3. Just let her show complete and utter contempt for his relationship with his own daughter, 4. Let her stop him stepping in when it comes to raising his daughter and 5. Not call her out when she’s clearly acting like an over dramatic prick..

The issue is, is that she consumed by her narcissism and god complex she can’t cope with someone asking her a basic question let alone anything else. I can imagine if Spencer told her to stop acting the fool around Ren she’d kick off massively & have a pretend panic attack or something stupid.
Spencer and her family 1000% enable her behaviour by just constantly giving her compliments and telling her amazing she is.
Same with her online presence.. Spencer will delete and block anyone who so much as asks a question, you can only be in her life if you’re “kind” aka if you sit and tell her how amazing and wonderful she is.

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes her own choices - I think stepping off social media for a bit and just spending some quality time with Ren would do them the world of goodbut she won’t, because she wants validation & attention from her huns too much.
& also if she reads her again that’s a choice. Just block the website and stay away from it but she again makes the choice to put everything about her life online but can’t cope with anyone talking or commenting on it.
She’s just absolutely not built for social media at all. Idk what job she could handle tbh… she’s just an entitled spoilt emotional stunted twit & everyone in her life (including her huns) encourage her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t have anything post-natal. She’s a narcissist who will do anything to be the centre of the universe. Ren’s development delay could be solved by her not having Imogen as a mother or a professional picking up on the dynamic of the family. I’m not putting the responsibility on to those professionals, although sounds like the health visitor who ‘upset’ Imogen was very honest about what they saw!
The only person responsible for Imogen’s behaviour is her. Putting the responsibility particularly on Spencer’s parents who live miles away and barely get a look in is ridiculous and unfair. My sister in law is a narcissist and we didn’t realise the efforts that she would go to to stop us seeing my nephews until my brother and her separated earlier this year. She is still continuing to financially abuse him and neglect my nephews in various ways none of which are obvious because on the surface she is lovely and now playing the part of the single mum. Spencer would have to realise what situation he was in in order to take any action. Yeah he’s a bit of a pushover and I think he settled for her thinking that he would never find another woman, but the baking video showed that he will actually stand up for himself when she is being more obviously passive aggressive. She has also managed engineer the marriage to mean that Spencer is totally dependent on her financially because he gave up his job.
I understand your point of view, but don’t see any reason to feel sorry for her. It’s not as black and white as her family intervening and fixing everything. The fact that you feel sorry for her means that she has partly managed to manipulate you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s like toxic gas tbh. Poisons everything in sight. And I don’t just mean the type of toxic gas that she releases when Servant 🤢 ‘massages her colon’ 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
i think her mum is kinda harassing her dad, it’s sad he doesn’t want anything to do with her but just take his word and leave the poor man alone ?? he gave her up for adoption, he doesn’t have to want to have anything to do with you

Reactions: 30
i think her mum is kinda harassing her dad, it’s sad he doesn’t want anything to do with her but just take his word and leave the poor man alone ?? he gave her up for adoption, he doesn’t have to want to have anything to do with you
this! i understand it can upsetting but i think when you start the search for your birth parents you have to be mature enough to understand that they’ll either want you in their life or they won’t, and that’s h the harsh reality of it, if they don’t want to have anything to do with you, as hard as it is, you have to respect that decision

Reactions: 16
Is it just me who is starting to become really bored by her? Her content her videos TikTok’s it’s all so boring

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.