Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda feel for her at the moment. Renalien’s development is starting to come across as slightly concerning. I don’t think there’s any actual issue there, but it’s such an important age for development and it looks like there’s a LOT of stunting going on and in some ways, even though it is Imo’s fault, the woman is mentally unstable and unwell. So, I’m starting to blame her less and actually feel for her. Don’t come for me! But like, imagine reading tattle and seeing the true, harsh reality of what your behaviour is doing to the thing you love most in the world. It’s a slap in the face, so I get that she must be a complete mess about it behind closed doors. And although she isn’t changing any of these behaviours after we’ve called them out, I’m starting to place blame on Spencer and her family more-so. She’s too far gone in whatever post-natal illnesses she’s clearly struggling with. They should be alert and aware enough to step in and help her - for the sake of the child. Yes, she is a terrible person in a million and one ways, but she’s also sick and is the primary carer for a one year old. People need to step in and stop allowing this woman to impart all her mess and tit on the poor kid. Calling you out, Spencer, parents etc. please try and help her so you can help Renalien.
Yes, she clearly has something going on. And I do agree that Spencer and her family need to step up! However, I cannot and will not feel sorry for her! She’s done this since before Ren. She is responsible for her own choices and chooses to put the content out there etc. she chooses to exploit a dying man for views. She needs to step away from all social media and focus on herself and her family but as someone said earlier - she won’t do it because she wants attention and clarification from her ‘huns’. She needs to realise her actions are going to have an impact on Ren and how she’s grows up. Don’t think anyone can convince me to feel sorry for her at the moment - she 100% knows what she’s doing. I do however understand your thoughts behind it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i think her mum is kinda harassing her dad, it’s sad he doesn’t want anything to do with her but just take his word and leave the poor man alone ?? he gave her up for adoption, he doesn’t have to want to have anything to do with you
Completely agree! I find this subject interesting because my step mum went through this recently and it rarely is the happy fairy tail ending you hope it's going to be. I really didn't like it when Imogen called him a total idiot for not wanting to have a relationship with her mum. He's an 80 something year old man with dementia. If he hadn't wanted a relationship before now why on earth would you expect otherwise.

Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but there’s no way Ren has been walking for 3 months - based off those park vids on her Instagram😐. She’s still sooo unsteady.

WHY does imo lie about the most bleeping pointless tit??
your kids development isn’t something to lie about ever, they all develop at their own rates. It doesn’t matter if your kid starts walking at 10 months or 18 months.. but it’s just such an embarrassing thing to lie about man.

Also that little whinge Ren does when she tries to put her down?! My 5 week old makes more bloody noise than that - does she honestly think that’s a full blown tantrum that she can’t deal with / finds traumatic and therefore just carries her?
Good grief she is not build for motherhood.

That child's farm ad on her tik tok.. 'I ALWAYS use child's farm' with three full bottles of product lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those tiktoks where she’s dancing holding Rennie- Ren only smiles when Imo looks at her and gives her eye contact. Then when it’s back to camera again she’s fed up. The poor child just wants real attention from her Mum. How does she not see it when these videos show it so clearly?! She’s not a “moody Margaret” she says a baby who wants something real from her Mother!

Reactions: 11
Latest slog.
Cba to watch, but seeing she’s doing a haul with some being fast, landfill destined, fashion, doesn’t quite with fit with the flogging of her Hunny Store merch, with the USP being it’s an ethical brand, with Spenny planting tree for each item sold. This with the profligate spending on ‘stuff’ in general too. Smacks of hypocrisy…

Reactions: 8
Surprised these comments haven’t been deleted but maybe she’s currently writing her short film script for the reply to one of these comments 🙄

the usual “I love you Angel, but this is MY life and MY daughter so I will spend MY money how I like. You see a few minutes of MY day. And you don’t understand what I’M going through now but MY main priority is Renaelia! I understand that I’m like marmite you either love me or hate me and that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE. But I would never have hate in my life, I even love the trolls. You must be going through something if you want to send me hate, and if that’s making you feel better then I’m looking out for you and hope you have happiness soon.”
DEC34B6F-B2B8-4371-99C1-6EC8E6AF1E26.jpeg

727C144C-4A25-41AC-9D6A-484646827B8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her lips - omfg they are ridiculous and take over half of her face and what's with the lipliner - does she not possess a mirror or, even worse, does she possess a mirror and thinks she looks ok?
?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching her latest Haul and all I can think is that Misspap sounds like a smear test beauty pageant.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how much she earns from this live 🤦🏻‍♀️ my friend is a well know influencer (won’t name drop lol) but its actually a joke how much they earn on one live

Reactions: 9
Spill the tea ☕😂
So on one of their lives she sold just over £9k of product from tik tok shop and tiktok took their cut and she got paid £3.5k ☠ (they get paid by confirmation of delivery) and bare in mind they go live 1-2 a week so thats why you see all the influencers doing tik tok shop because they can make upto £10-15k a month.When they say ‘by such a time id love to have so many likes’ its because the more likes they have they rank on the weekly rating and they are pushed more on tiktok soooo more sales and more money

Last edited:
  • Wow
So on one of their lives she sold just over £9k of product from tik tok shop and tiktok took their cut and she got paid £3.5k ☠ (they get paid by confirmation of delivery) and bare in mind they go live 1-2 a week so thats why you see all the influencers doing tik tok shop because they can make upto £10-15k a month.When they say ‘by such a time id love to have so many likes’ its because the more likes they have they rank on the weekly rating and they are pushed more on tiktok soooo more sales and more money
Omg that’s outrageous isn’t it. For sitting showing products that they probably don’t even use. It’s when they beg for likes quite openly!!!! Makes me die 🫣🫣🫣

It’s disgusting. I hope she finds out what it’s like to struggle one day. Begging ‘baby princess’ at the food bank with thousands of pounds of lip fillers pumped into her face.

Reactions: 7
Omg that’s outrageous isn’t it. For sitting showing products that they probably don’t even use. It’s when they beg for likes quite openly!!!! Makes me die 🫣🫣🫣
Yeah don’t even get me started on their hauls on youtube because its all claimed back 😮💨

• Wow
  • Angry
So she’s on tiktok live right now and someone asked if she had a miscarriage and she replied twice saying ‘that wasn’t it but thanks for asking’ Now that’s confirmed what could she possibly be being so ridiculous about? I’m guessing most of us assumed that it was a miscarriage and she knows exactly what she’s doing poisonous witch.

Reactions: 12
On the Instagram reel with the dog and the ball, did you notice how happy and giggly Phil was when playing with Salad, but the minute Imo spoke, her little face dropped into a thunderous glare. She really isn't your biggest fan oh LippyOne 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the Instagram reel with the dog and the ball, did you notice how happy and giggly Phil was when playing with Salad, but the minute Imo spoke, her little face dropped into a thunderous glare. She really isn't your biggest fan oh LippyOne 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Phil honestly can’t be arsed with her. Toss her out the Old Vic, go on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s on tiktok live right now and someone asked if she had a miscarriage and she replied twice saying ‘that wasn’t it but thanks for asking’ Now that’s confirmed what could she possibly be being so ridiculous about? I’m guessing most of us assumed that it was a miscarriage and she knows exactly what she’s doing poisonous witch.
i never thought it was a miscarriage after going through them myself - just from the way she’s been describing “it” as being sudden.. but it’s gone on for 2 months.. they’ve held out hope..they’re in the worst of it atm etc.
Miscarriages don’t drag on for that long, at no point do you have any hope and the whole thing is the worse part.

i still think it could be something to do with fertility maybe or something to do with Freya or Ren or Hugo or her other brother.. who knows 🤷‍♀️.
I watched that little clip on her tiktok of her taking to her mum about finding her birth father and Imo seemed to be 10Xs more emotional than her mum did 🙄.. she loves to make everything about herself it’s embarrassing, so I’d be surprised if it’s anything that actually directly has any impact on her personally.

Ren looked bloodyaborable in that haha. Imo needs to piss off making her out to be this horrible baby - she just hates you hun xoxo

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.