Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really upsets me how she is clearly loving the attention she is receiving from ‘constantly being in hospitals/hospices’ and vaguely ‘going through a hard time’. She’s clearly never had to visit anyone in hospital before and I’m sure lots of us here know if you’ve had to do it a lot it certainly isn’t something you brag about. It’s exhausting and draining and completely soul destroying. Not something you casually mention everyday to your tik tok audience. She is a complete grief and pain thief. That poor man that has to have her and wet blanket spencey visit him 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just think she’s bleeping lying😂says she’s overly emotional but then says she puts on a brave face🥴which one is it then? Says she found out this news the day before her meet and greet, continues to do said meet and greet🥴she craves attention and is insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It really upsets me how she is clearly loving the attention she is receiving from ‘constantly being in hospitals/hospices’ and vaguely ‘going through a hard time’. She’s clearly never had to visit anyone in hospital before and I’m sure lots of us here know if you’ve had to do it a lot it certainly isn’t something you brag about. It’s exhausting and draining and completely soul destroying. Not something you casually mention everyday to your tik tok audience. She is a complete grief and pain thief. That poor man that has to have her and wet blanket spencey visit him 🥲
Exactly!! His own family probably isn’t even doing all these theatrics.God forbid if something happened to ren and she took the time off and one of her influencer friends started posting about it for views of them being absolutely heartbroken and devastated, posting pictures at the hospital, crying in the car TikTok’s.She would be raging because it’s a personal time that should be off social media .Using another man’s suffering and some how your the one receiving sympathy.

It’s beyond me that people are saying praying for you , this must be so hard for you, you’re so strong, so brave!! She isn’t the one who is dying!😭This is where I know she isn’t so upset about it because she wouldn’t post, it’s just not human nature.

Reactions: 16
Exactly!! His own family probably isn’t even doing all these theatrics.God forbid if something happened to ren and she took the time off and one of her influencer friends started posting about it for views of them being absolutely heartbroken and devastated, posting pictures at the hospital, crying in the car TikTok’s.She would be raging because it’s a personal time that should be off social media .Using another man’s suffering and some how your the one receiving sympathy.

It’s beyond me that people are saying praying for you , this must be so hard for you, you’re so strong, so brave!! She isn’t the one who is dying!😭This is where I know she isn’t so upset about it because she wouldn’t post, it’s just not human nature.
The fact she calls it “her journey” and how she’s gonna take her huns on it, is just abnormal! It’s not HER journey. It’s not HER place to even be publicly talking about it. You can really tell she’s never lost anyone before because this is not the way to act at all.

Reactions: 18
Her new video with all the toys…I swear this woman gives me so much much satisfaction when I watch her, I can just see right though her.Attention hungry bleep that’s all she is.

We need to bare in mind she’s “Miss Immy” big child educator.Not mentioned it ONCE in the video.Didn’t she buy Renault enough toys for5 years to “drip feed” (the most disgusting phrase To me)???

she is so caught up in her absolute bullshit she doesn’t even know how to lie anymore.this new video is an absolute disgrace.

Grimmo you couldnt sound any less enthusiastic if you could.Just admit it was all for money and to appeal to your n once viewers.

She is shocking.

Reactions: 8
"Going to drip feed her toys allllll year, definitely won't be buying her anymore". She has done nothing but buy that child bleeping toys. I honestly really question why she even bothers with some of her lies. I think lying runs through her bleeping veins, she can't help herself!! The "we're obsessed with bake off" lie really got me, I laughed out loud on the train for at least 2 mins because it's so ridiculous, HOW CAN HER HUNS NOT NOTICE THIS tit?!

I'm sorry, I've had to come on here and leave another comment. In the latest video she reckons that Ren prefers her to sing books instead of reading them to her 😂😂😂 DEAD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"Going to drip feed her toys allllll year, definitely won't be buying her anymore". She has done nothing but buy that child bleeping toys. I honestly really question why she even bothers with some of her lies. I think lying runs through her bleeping veins, she can't help herself!! The "we're obsessed with bake off" lie really got me, I laughed out loud on the train for at least 2 mins because it's so ridiculous, HOW CAN HER HUNS NOT NOTICE THIS tit?!

I'm sorry, I've had to come on here and leave another comment. In the latest video she reckons that Ren prefers her to sing books instead of reading them to her 😂😂😂 DEAD
SHE SAID THE DRIPFEED COMMENT AT HER BIRTHDAY. A mere couple of months ago!! Thought she has enough to give her for a year then?!! For someone with an eco brand she consumes and acquired junk nonstop.

Reactions: 16
*shows the hundreds of toys she got for her daughter*. "Don't worry if you can't afford them, all children need is love" *fake tears*. Erm if all children need is love why have you bought Ren half of Smyths? She's just full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d respect her a lot more if she just openly said “we’re in a position to buy Ren a lot of toys so that’s what we’re going to do” but it’s the whole drip feeding BS that really angers me. In one of the many Ren birthday videos she said they have toys that go up to 3 years. So what was the need for the most recent video? Just say you’ve bought this stuff to show what’s currently on the market or the company sent them to you and you’ll be returning them afterwards…

Reactions: 23

This video was what made me realise everyone posting about Rens stunted growth and development are correct. All that child is interested in is boob. Also my toddler is slightly younger than Ren but I’ve already seen a huge progression in her knowing what is dangerous to put in her mouth. She now hands us stuff she finds that she knows shouldn’t be put in her mouth. Ren doesn’t seem to be there yet. Saying that she prob doesn’t eat enough food to distinguish between food and non food items.

Reactions: 17
The amount of toys in that video is grotesque. Even if they are to be ‘drip fed’ over a year there is so much there. No child needs that many toys. No child needs that many sets of flash cards! And it makes me angry that she keeps mentioning development and giving them a head start because I would hate to think there are people watching her video thinking their child needs all of that tit to develop. Ironic as well because Rennie isn’t ‘ahead’ with her development, especially when you compare her to Ottie Sugg.

She’s also so passive aggressive about Rennie, she doesn’t love her kid as much as she says she does 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This video was what made me realise everyone posting about Rens stunted growth and development are correct. All that child is interested in is boob. Also my toddler is slightly younger than Ren but I’ve already seen a huge progression in her knowing what is dangerous to put in her mouth. She now hands us stuff she finds that she knows shouldn’t be put in her mouth. Ren doesn’t seem to be there yet. Saying that she prob doesn’t eat enough food to distinguish between food and non food items.
But what kind of sensory toy is that they look so small that they look like sweets.And a choking hazard at that age.What happened to using things like jelly or foil that’s safe enough so the child can use it independently , but marbles??She probably pick this for aesthetic 🙄

Reactions: 15
But what kind of sensory toy is that they look so small that they look like sweets.And a choking hazard at that age.What happened to using things like jelly or foil that’s safe enough so the child can use it independently , but marbles??She probably pick this for aesthetic 🙄
no bc literally, it’s the way she KNOWS that ren is going to try and eat them but she still sets it up and records a video about it and let’s her put them in her mouth before stopping her, she could’ve put it in her mouth and swallowed it before imo could get there and what for? a video to try and brag about how ren only wants her milk? it’s so irresponsible

Reactions: 19
I couldn't agree with you all more, the woman's a moron. She says the exact same thing in this video as she did in the birthday one, "I've bought presents that are up to 3 years, she'll have loads of toys and we can rotate them, drip feed them and share them with friends, we won't be buying any more". All she does is buy that kid toys and clothes! How can she not understand that people don't like being bullshitted, like someone else mentioned, just bleeping say we are lucky to be able to afford a lot of toys for Ren, I appreciate not everyone is able to do that but please respect how we want to raise our child". If I lied like that in a video, my boyfriend would be like, we don't do that why are you saying we do you weirdo. I'd love to know if Spencer ever confronts her with things like that. I honestly think she doesn't even know how to be authentic, she's lied for that long. Just about to watch part 2 of her mum's video. The little clip she shared of it so far is her saying me, me, me and butting in 😴🤨🙄 and also the most recent video on her Instagram of her trying to put Ren down to walk, she gives in in 2 seconds flat, I thought that she stands her ground like she explained in that tiktok..so full of tit.

I feel sad for her Mum being rejected by her father and his family but I feel pretty disgusted that Imo is using such a personal and upsetting story to make money. Is it not enough to exploit someone with cancer?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she thought in her thick skull that maybe Ren isn’t that keen to be walking because the shoes she bought when she turned 1! Are too small now. They say on average kids feet grow every 6-8 weeks to begin with. Maybe a thought 👋🏻

She is the most useless ‘brand owner’ they have a deal on for Black Friday but she doesn’t promote it at all, only on her tit tiktok and instagram with 12 likes… I honestly don’t know why they even run it now it must make little to no profit and no one ever is shown wearing the crap outfits or makeup that she never ever mentions despite it being ‘amazing’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.