Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s interesting that in the start of the baking video when they are in the car Spencer mentions the ‘problems WE are dealing with as a family’ but whenever Imogen has spoken about it, it’s always ‘me, me me.. look what I’M going through’
i just listened to it.. I wonder what it is that they’ve found out? Spencer says “a tough time as a couple because of something going on in our family” - i wonder if by family he means him, Imo & Ren or he’s including Imos family in that too?

Then Imo says that they don’t where they’re at with “it” but they’re in the really difficult stage right now but she found out the day before the meet & greet.

Then says it been very sudden over thepast 2 months but she’s had hope or has hope now?

i wonder if Freya or Hugo or her other brother are ill or somethings happened to them?
Or if it’s something to do with fertility? They found out she can’t have another baby or something rather than a miscarriage like lots of us thought.. in all fairness to her that would be horrible to go through!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i just listened to it.. I wonder what it is that they’ve found out? Spencer says “a tough time as a couple because of something going on in our family” - i wonder if by family he means him, Imo & Ren or he’s including Imos family in that too?

Then Imo says that they don’t where they’re at with “it” but they’re in the really difficult stage right now but she found out the day before the meet & greet.

Then says it been very sudden over thepast 2 months but she’s had hope or has hope now?

i wonder if Freya or Hugo or her other brother are ill or somethings happened to them?
Or if it’s something to do with fertility? They found out she can’t have another baby or something rather than a miscarriage like lots of us thought.. in all fairness to her that would be horrible to go through!

Or maybe Spenny has cheated and she found out and having therapy lol 😂 doubtful though!

I hope it isn’t a miscarriage or a bad illness of anything though.

Reactions: 7
I just saw a video on tiktok of a mum who exclusively bf her daughter for 18 months. The little girl ended up getting cavities when her teeth came through due to the sugar in the mum’s breast milk. God help Renaelia’s teeth with the amount of sugar Grimmo ingests?!
I don’t believe that her cavities were due to breastfeeding, more likely to be from poor brushing/ too many sugary things in their diet. There’s a lot of evidence to suggest that breast milk does not cause cavities as it’s natural. I’m not saying I agree with Imo whipping her boob out every 5 minutes, but I think you need to be careful about what you say about breastfeeding as it should be encouraged, not make women feel like it’s a bad thing to do

Reactions: 11
Or maybe Spenny has cheated and she found out and having therapy lol 😂 doubtful though!

I hope it isn’t a miscarriage or a bad illness of anything though.
i don’t think it’s a miscarriage as she got the news 2 months ago and is in the “worst”
Of it atm and have had hope.. ?
miscarriages 1. Don’t come with hope 2. Don’t last two months and 3. They bloody hurt and cause a lot of bleeding - there’s no way she’d have been able to go to her meet and greet.

It could be she’s tried to get pregnant again but they’ve not been able to so found out there’s a fertility problem? Who knows!
I think it’s gonna be something quite life changing like that OR something bleeping ridiculous like Hugobee is moving to a new country 😂.

Reactions: 7
Bless you Precious Penney, I read your last post about your health condition and you truly are strong willed 😌

I’m so sorry about your dad’s passing. I can’t even begin to imagine how traumatic that must have been for you... it’s so difficult to communicate compassionately through text as you may think I’m being patronising but promise I am not. 💗

Yes agreed. Her mum should be the vocal point of that video without her often unneeded input, Imogen lacks self-awareness.

Nope totally understood what you meant no worries ☺!

I reckon Imogen could change her life, her perspective on things and ultimately her attitude if she just opened her eyes, took the rose tinted glasses off, and allowed herself to put down the shield she bares and just be natural.
Thank you so much for such a kind message, cheered me up reading that 🙂.

I don't think this other thing Imo has gone through will be anything important, it'll be something barely worth mentioning. At the beginning of the video where she made that meal from a cookbook, why did she even need to mention that Spencer has just got home after visiting Ray, she didn't but she can't help herself! In the baking video, how many times did she say thought it would be a fun video to take my mind off of things, I'm so good at putting on a brave face. Repeatedly mentioning how you're having a tough time isn't going to take your mind off things you bleeping moron. She makes me want to scream and launch my phone at the wall 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s something to do with Ren. Dealing with it as a family… a diagnosis of some sort… hope for her future? The past month or so Imo does seem to be making more effort with playing and support Ren (playing with her, allowing her to walk. The basics but it’s a start)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe that her cavities were due to breastfeeding, more likely to be from poor brushing/ too many sugary things in their diet. There’s a lot of evidence to suggest that breast milk does not cause cavities as it’s natural. I’m not saying I agree with Imo whipping her boob out every 5 minutes, but I think you need to be careful about what you say about breastfeeding as it should be encouraged, not make women feel like it’s a bad thing to do
Absolutely this. Breastfeeding does not cause tooth decay. I checked this with my dentist.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s something to do with Ren. Dealing with it as a family… a diagnosis of some sort… hope for her future? The past month or so Imo does seem to be making more effort with playing and support Ren (playing with her, allowing her to walk. The basics but it’s a start)
I really hope not. The fact she's dancing around on tiktoks smiling like that I'd be very surprised if it was unless it wasn't something serious

Was going to comment the same thing, it's a misconception that breastfeeding rots children's teeth

I think she constantly mentions how she’s so good at putting on a brave face because she can use it as an excuse when she’s posting ads or dancing videos. She can go “I know I looked fine but I wasnt- HONEST”. She’s trying to cover her back.

Reactions: 24
I think she constantly mentions how she’s so good at putting on a brave face because she can use it as an excuse when she’s posting ads or dancing videos. She can go “I know I looked fine but I wasnt- HONEST”. She’s trying to cover her back.
I thought this - it completely contradicts everything she’s said before about being an open book and overly emotional..
She chats absolutely tit & it just solidifies my belief that she’s actually a bit sociopathic and doesn’t really feel emotions at all… it’s either REALLY extreme reactions or nothing because she’s “putting on a brave face”
I don’t believe someone who cried their eyes out over someone getting a part ina play or their brother getting a bleeping job is capable of “hiding” their emotions.
She’s just such a hypocrite & a pathological liar.

Reactions: 20
As if she just said on her latest tiktok “i looked so good early. Just taken all my make up off and still look so good” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this - it completely contradicts everything she’s said before about being an open book and overly emotional..
She chats absolutely tit & it just solidifies my belief that she’s actually a bit sociopathic and doesn’t really feel emotions at all… it’s either REALLY extreme reactions or nothing because she’s “putting on a brave face”
I don’t believe someone who cried their eyes out over someone getting a part ina play or their brother getting a bleeping job is capable of “hiding” their emotions.
She’s just such a hypocrite & a pathological liar.
Exactly. I mean, if you’re so good at it would you not have “put on a brave face” for the sake of your little brother and not sobbed in front of his new work mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched the baking video did anyone notice that around the 1 minute mark she’s saying how they’re ‘obsessed’ with watching the bake off and Spencer even agrees
Then at 10/11 minutes in she says how they never watch the bake off! Why would you feel the need to lie about something like that? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Proud to be ginger and a mum of a red headed baby I think imo has dark hair but maybe rens could be and hahaha the Guinness world record book. I still can’t believe she still denies the lip filler the thinner she gets the bigger they seem

My child also has raging temper I feel your pain I think the hair contributes 🤪
No disrespect I was just looking at her colouring and noticed that Ren is looking quite strawberry. I love red hair, it's beautiful but she's one to lie about something like that x

No disrespect I was just looking at her colouring and noticed that Ren is looking quite strawberry. I love red hair, it's beautiful but she's one to lie about something like that x
I find it sad for her that she doesn’t celebrate it but then again she’s bleeping tapped 🥲 I just really have an issue when society pulls their face at red hair because it really is special well without getting all deep (I’ve had a bottle of wine) a healthy child is enough of a gift 🎁 I wasn’t offended btw I can just imagine her ringing the Guinness book of world records for everything 😙

• Heart
That video about her cooking some sort of meal from a toddler meal book - she said Spencer visiting her Uncle at the Hospice - I thought he was her Godfather/Grandparent and also isn’t it a bit weird he went to visit on his own and not with Imo? Considering he is her family member and not Spenny - just seems all a bit odd to me. If it was like her parents then can understand Spenny going alone but a man she never has mentioned who is uncle/grandparent/God-parent all in one sounds odd!
Also why mention it why doesn’t she just say Spencer’s out or nothing at all , all for a bit of attention !

I just saw a video on tiktok of a mum who exclusively bf her daughter for 18 months. The little girl ended up getting cavities when her teeth came through due to the sugar in the mum’s breast milk. God help Renaelia’s teeth with the amount of sugar Grimmo ingests?!
That won’t be helping her sleep either !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.