Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t say a single thing about her baby without immediately following it up with a negative. But it’s not actually negative cos it’s **ABSOLUTELY FINE HUNSSSS** she clearly isn’t happy being a mum to a toddler which actually is so sad.

Reactions: 19
Do you know what makes me laugh is that Imogen makes videos “teaching” kids how to talk but renalia doesn’t seem to be saying many words yet ( which is absolutely fine for her age) I bet imo is furious when babies like zoellas ottilie seems to be talking quite well

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I feel like I talk/communicate with my cat better than Imo talks to/at wren not a robin. But I guess that’s because he is such a cleverrrr boy 🥴

Reactions: 17
She hasn’t uploaded a Miss Immy video in 2 weeks. I guess that is another thing she’s going to give up on to add to the long list of things she half arses! Genuinely don’t think she’ll last much longer as an influencer. Her engagement is piss poor, she isn’t consistent and her videos aren’t anything new or interesting. Surprised she hasn’t done a 24 hour challenge or come shopping with me in a while! Now all she does vlogs of tit that she’s already posted 2 weeks prior on tiktok. Can’t wait for her demise, she won’t know what’s hit her when she has to get an actual job and Spencer will as well to continue her tone deaf extravagant lifestyle. Realistically she’s probably in loads of debt purely to keep up appearances. There is no way with her views she is living the life she does on Ad revenue.

Reactions: 27
So weird that she posts calling Ren a moody Margaret and then when there’s a selfie she has to add “ps she’s still moody margaret” like whhhy? She’s so defensive as if she wants it all to look perfect and its not so she’s like “yea I know she isn’t smiling!”. The same with the comment about giving her toys etc on the train and then giving her a screen (nobody cares) and how Renault Clio wouldn’t sit like the other kids but that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE

Reactions: 18
So weird that she posts calling Ren a moody Margaret and then when there’s a selfie she has to add “ps she’s still moody margaret” like whhhy? She’s so defensive as if she wants it all to look perfect and its not so she’s like “yea I know she isn’t smiling!”. The same with the comment about giving her toys etc on the train and then giving her a screen (nobody cares) and how Renault Clio wouldn’t sit like the other kids but that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE
The issue is, is that unless Ren is sat in silence or just staring at Imo and giggling she thinks she’s “behaving badly” - she doesn’t need to say this you can tell by her reactions and words she uses to describe what Ren’s doing.
She has 0 idea about what is appropriate for a 1 year old and it’s bloody worrying. She can’t cope with Ren not being a new born and needing her for absolutely everything.
Ren genuinely seems like a really easy chilled out kid who just wants to explore and play with different toys.. tbh like most one year olds??
yet imo describes her as “having the attention span of a goldfish” & calls her an “attention seeker”

also “other babies sat happily at the table” yeah, probably because they’ve been taught what meal time is and how to start feeding themselves & eating time is a time when they’re able to just sit and ya know EAT.... all Imo seems to do when Ren is eating is distract her by screeching and dancing around her. She never just lets her focus on anything man.

I feel like she’s trying to push this weird narrative of Ren being this crazy girlll (JuSt LikE MumMmMYyY) when she’s absolutely not. She’s a normal lovely little one year old girl who’s TRYING to explore with walking, talking & discovering things around her - yet Imo just won’t let her.
She’s a bloody horrendous mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve just been thinking (not a good sign🤣)..
My partners parents were not good parents when he was younger, abandoned him and more deeper things
His parents always say something along the lines of
‘You used to do that when you were his age’ on about our son -even though they weren’t there when he was that age so they wouldn’t know
My partner says to me now and again the same thing about our son.

it’s making me think were imos parents not as loving as they make out to be and she’s just saying what her parents have told her and that’s why she always says ‘you’re just like mummy’ to ren because her parents have said that she used to do the same but she fully knows they wouldn’t know she just wants to feel like her parents were there.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just been thinking (not a good sign🤣)..
My partners parents were not good parents when he was younger, abandoned him and more deeper things
His parents always say something along the lines of
‘You used to do that when you were his age’ on about our son -even though they weren’t there when he was that age so they wouldn’t know
My partner says to me now and again the same thing about our son.

it’s making me think were imos parents not as loving as they make out to be and she’s just saying what her parents have told her and that’s why she always says ‘you’re just like mummy’ to ren because her parents have said that she used to do the same but she fully knows they wouldn’t know she just wants to feel like her parents were there.
Nah. She's just a prick I think

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hopefully tattle is still around when she's old enough to see it. Then she'll see EVERYTHING and hopefully tell her mother to duck off.

I really hope Spencer gets involved and puts his foot down. That girl will have no confidence whatsoever.

If she'd had a boy, things would be different because Spencer loves his daughter and you can see he was meant to be a dad and Imo not only hates how much of a natural parent he is compared to her. But she also hates how much he loves Renaelia more.

Reactions: 16
Imogen’s ✨ Perfect Peter ✨ as a TV character cause y’know with her being the untouched virgin fairy.
Loving the new profile picture! :ROFLMAO: 💛 She blocked me on TikTok so I haven't seen that video of Ren trying to pull her sausage lips off- gutted! 😂Would make my day I think haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The issue is, is that unless Ren is sat in silence or just staring at Imo and giggling she thinks she’s “behaving badly” - she doesn’t need to say this you can tell by her reactions and words she uses to describe what Ren’s doing.
She has 0 idea about what is appropriate for a 1 year old and it’s bloody worrying. She can’t cope with Ren not being a new born and needing her for absolutely everything.
Ren genuinely seems like a really easy chilled out kid who just wants to explore and play with different toys.. tbh like most one year olds??
yet imo describes her as “having the attention span of a goldfish” & calls her an “attention seeker”

also “other babies sat happily at the table” yeah, probably because they’ve been taught what meal time is and how to start feeding themselves & eating time is a time when they’re able to just sit and ya know EAT.... all Imo seems to do when Ren is eating is distract her by screeching and dancing around her. She never just lets her focus on anything man.

I feel like she’s trying to push this weird narrative of Ren being this crazy girlll (JuSt LikE MumMmMYyY) when she’s absolutely not. She’s a normal lovely little one year old girl who’s TRYING to explore with walking, talking & discovering things around her - yet Imo just won’t let her.
She’s a bloody horrendous mum.
And it can’t help that Renault is given food in the buggy to keep her quiet. And she sees Imo shovelling in smoothies with a spoon while filming herself and shouting about things being UNREAL. She has no idea what a proper meal time is like

Reactions: 11
No wonder she's skinny. I had a smoothie bowl today and I was starving within 30 minutes. Ended up having chocolate readybrek and I felt fab haha.

That SR nutrition takes healthy eating too far. My kids don't get loads of shite, BUT their meals are balanced. Chocolate readybrek and fruit. Chocolate mousse for a pudding byt had a healthy tea. Its about BALANCE. Nobody gives a tit about her fruit birthday cake or sugar free bleeping cakes. I bet her book is full of healthy stuff, no balance and she literally will be making parents feel bad if they give their kid a mg of sugar...

My kids are healthy and have nice teeth and there are days where he just wants jam and bread and some crisps. Renaelia is gonna end up with an absolutely horrific complex about food.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No wonder she's skinny. I had a smoothie bowl today and I was starving within 30 minutes. Ended up having chocolate readybrek and I felt fab haha.

That SR nutrition takes healthy eating too far. My kids don't get loads of shite, BUT their meals are balanced. Chocolate readybrek and fruit. Chocolate mousse for a pudding byt had a healthy tea. Its about BALANCE. Nobody gives a tit about her fruit birthday cake or sugar free bleeping cakes. I bet her book is full of healthy stuff, no balance and she literally will be making parents feel bad if they give their kid a mg of sugar...

My kids are healthy and have nice teeth and there are days where he just wants jam and bread and some crisps. Renaelia is gonna end up with an absolutely horrific complex about food.
It's so dangerous how many young girls follow her and will think a smoothie is a main meal. I was at my peak of my ED in my teenage years and was very impressionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just to add. I only eat mostly healthily because of my condition. I'd eat crisp sandwiches and cadbury yoghurts evey day all day if I could haha

It's so dangerous how many young girls follow her and will think a smoothie is a main meal. I was at my peak of my ED in my teenage years and was very impressionable.
Its extremely dangerous. My friend was 16 at the height of hers it's so bad at that sort of age.

Are you OK now? (If that question offends you I'm really sorry.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to add. I only eat mostly healthily because of my condition. I'd eat crisp sandwiches and cadbury yoghurts evey day all day if I could haha
Which just proves her stomach condition isn’t real or she wouldn’t be eating the stuff she does. Queue her doing a stomach flare up video in the next few days 😴

Reactions: 12
Which just proves her stomach condition isn’t real or she wouldn’t be eating the stuff she does. Queue her doing a stomach flare up video in the next few days 😴
My partner has crohns amongst other things and there's so much he cannot eat. He ate something he shouldn't a couple of weeks ago and he's only jusy got better. She talks so much tit

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her behaviour is so detrimental to Renault, you can just tell as she gets older their relationship will be very tempestuous.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.