Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ‘dancing’ TikTok. I really find it hard to believe she studied dance etc at uni - she can’t dance, she definitely can’t sing. I’d say she can’t act but she seems to have all of her ‘huns’ believing her 🤷‍♀️
It’s another one from her date night with Spencer. Being lazy with content again and throwing up any old thing. She did the same sound and dance with Spencer stood next to her so what’s the point in posting it again?
she looks really liney here too

Reactions: 17
Another ‘dancing’ TikTok. I really find it hard to believe she studied dance etc at uni - she can’t dance, she definitely can’t sing. I’d say she can’t act but she seems to have all of her ‘huns’ believing her 🤷‍♀️
What the hell is that outfit!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Renalien’s face right there is exactly all of us while watching any of her horrid content. Weird as duck. God damn woman, maybe it’s time to start wearing some sunscreen and moisturising that face. I’ve never seen so many wrinkles on someone under thirty. Terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Renalien’s face right there is exactly all of us while watching any of her horrid content. Weird as duck. God damn woman, maybe it’s time to start wearing some sunscreen and moisturising that face. I’ve never seen so many wrinkles on someone under thirty. Terrifying.
She puts SPF 50 on her and moo moo’s ANGEL x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s ok huns. With Miss Immy around 24/7 Rennie will be reading and writing in no time and she’ll be on Tattle to vent her frustrations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.