Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT SKIRT AND SHIRT COMBO. words fail me absolutely fail me!! The greasy hair tops it off and knowing she’ll wear that hideous over sized leather jacket and Kanye west boots on 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 if I saw that in the street I’d have no shame pointing and laughing

Reactions: 19
it’s REALLY pissing me off at how she’s trying to make Ren out to be this demanding little madam.
AGAIN “anyone else’s child walk??”
REN. CANT. CONFIDENTLY. WALK. SHES. ONE.
god I wanna literally shout it into her thick bleeping skull.
Any videos of Ren walking she’s doing exactly what she needs to be doing - Imo needs to duck offfff with these stupid expectations and completely ignorance around child development!
Rens not a competent walker and she’s never going to be if you never encourage her to walk and just carry her everywhere. Any vids of her walking she’s wobbly, falls, waddles, uses things to hold herself up, everything she needs to be doing. But walking around for ages unaided isn’t where she’s bloody at and that’s not a problem at all 🙄.
Imo literally needs to shut the duck up.
also when she went to put Ren down she made that waaa noise and then was laughing 2 seconds after… just put her down ffs. If she cries and fusses for a few mins let her, if she doesn’t settle after that obviously pick her up again. She never gives her a chance to process any type of change.

Reactions: 17
I wondered why there were no comments pointing it out. She can’t just go “oh yea, I was wrong!” She has to take it as hate. Proving again that if it’s not validating her and fuelling her ego she just doesn’t care
She reads here more than we do, so as soon as someone commented above that it was an apple, any comments saying the same on her post, she suspects it’s a Tattler: BLOCKED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s on live on TikTok looking like a clown doing their makeup to scare children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.