Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all say that her huns are all twelve and frankly, I wish they were, but I really don't think that's the case! When you go through her likes on Insta, it seems to be young women in their twenties and I just don't get it šŸ˜­ There's a few teens here and there of course, but it looks like her followers are older that what we all think! Granted, this is for Instagram, I'm not on TikTok so maybe her huns are younger on there. I don't know what's worst to be honest, young adults who should definitely know better or teens who are understandbly naive but so impressionable!

Reactions: 12
I know we all say that her huns are all twelve and frankly, I wish they were, but I really don't think that's the case! When you go through her likes on Insta, it seems to be young women in their twenties and I just don't get it šŸ˜­ There's a few teens here and there of course, but it looks like her followers are older that what we all think! Granted, this is for Instagram, I'm not on TikTok so maybe her huns are younger on there. I don't know what's worst to be honest, young adults who should definitely know better or teens who are understandbly naive but so impressionable!
It'll be young women in their 20s who want her lifestyle. She'll be life goals to them

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t usually follow this thread but I was driving home from work 2 weeks ago and this car was driving so close behind me, at the traffic lights I saw the people in it and was sure it was Imogen and spencer but I was 100% sure (it was a long shift and I probably was driving a bit slow). they followed me for ages and were so so so close to me to the point i was so tempted to go even slower. Just saw their latest vlog and they were in the same place on the same day it happened. So now Iā€™m 1000% sure it was them. they literally bullied me off the road, if I had braked harshly they would have gone into the back of me. Will never watch them again knowing they are bullies

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Again Renault being just like her mum! šŸ™„šŸ™„ or being like every child whose finding their voice?
But no course no other child has done this just Grimo and Renault āœØ no one has the bond me and my munchy moo moo have, if you say you have your a liar itā€™s impossible even my parents say soāœØ
Iā€™m starting to feel sorry for pup pups itā€™s like even the deranged parents are trying to convince everyone sheā€™s just like grimy grimo and not like spence

Oh my god that was the fakest thing I've ever seen in my life WHY IS HE CRYING NO I CANT COPE
Crying with laughter Iā€™d accept just being that much of a bloody sop seriously! Clearly from then age knew she could control everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Latest vlog when renaelia was getting her feet measured in Clarks, the lady had to measure both feet, Imo then says oh yeah MINE were two different sizes šŸ˜‚ why is she making it about her (Narcissist) and forcing this narrative of how similar they are.. sheā€™s a bleeping fruit loop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Again Renault being just like her mum! šŸ™„šŸ™„ or being like every child whose finding their voice?
But no course no other child has done this just Grimo and Renault āœØ no one has the bond me and my munchy moo moo have, if you say you have your a liar itā€™s impossible even my parents say soāœØ
Iā€™m starting to feel sorry for pup pups itā€™s like even the deranged parents are trying to convince everyone sheā€™s just like grimy grimo and not like spence

Crying with laughter Iā€™d accept just being that much of a bloody sop seriously! Clearly from then age knew she could control everything
omg that bleeping shortā€¦. If you listen to ANYONE trying to do a video with babies / toddlers you can hear them in the background itā€™s normal for them to make noises and babbles and squealsā€¦
Sheā€™s actually calling her child an ā€œattention seekerā€ because sheā€™s making normal sounds for a one year old? & Spencerā€™s stood there mocking her / taking the piss as well? Youā€™re not funny Spencer you massive bleeping wet lettuce walking cringey ickā€¦. Poor kid isnā€™t even bloody doing anything.
i hate them both so much.. Spencer I think has the potential to be a lovely dad (Imo is a lost cause) but heā€™s too interested in morphing into / playing up for fatlips rather than doing whatā€™s right by his child.

I HATE how she makes out all the normal baby things Ren does are completely abnormal like look at her facial expression when she makes them noises.. she actually canā€™t cope with it?? I honestly think she probably shouts at Ren quite a lot when the cameras are turned off sheā€™s a bitchhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t usually follow this thread but I was driving home from work 2 weeks ago and this car was driving so close behind me, at the traffic lights I saw the people in it and was sure it was Imogen and spencer but I was 100% sure (it was a long shift and I probably was driving a bit slow). they followed me for ages and were so so so close to me to the point i was so tempted to go even slower. Just saw their latest vlog and they were in the same place on the same day it happened. So now Iā€™m 1000% sure it was them. they literally bullied me off the road, if I had braked harshly they would have gone into the back of me. Will never watch them again knowing they are bullies
Sheā€™s known to be a terrible driver but she always blamed everyone else. I think there was a clip on one of the threads here when she cuts up a lorry on the motorway and they beep the horn at her and sheā€™s all ā€œare you ok hun?!ā€
pretty sure she had some sort of accident at some point too

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Omg guys I think my daughter is actually Imoā€™s because she makes the EXACT SAME SOUNDS but itā€™s obviously not just because sheā€™s 2 weeks younger than Ren and is developing at the same time as her. Imo must be her mumšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m telling you again, she cannot cope with that child now sheā€™s not a newborn. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty of ladies like that (thinking of the Radford woman) as soon as theyā€™ve passed the baby stage they arenā€™t arsed anymore, too much work, independent (when Renault is allowed), answer back. Sheā€™ll force that child on her boob for ages still. I know someone (went to school with them, we werenā€™t friend) that bf their child until they were FOUR. Iā€™m not joking, she put a post up about it with a picture on WBD a few months ago. FOUR! The child has just started school as well. That will sunshine sunflower munka

Do you think sheā€™s worried about who will come to her meet up? Anyone wanting to tell her some hometruths? I reckon creepy Bensalad will be there as security - all 5ā€™5 of him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ATTENTION SEEKER just like mummyā€¦.CLEVAHHHH GIRL!
Seriously you can tell these two drips havenā€™t been around many children. Sheā€™s trying to communicate with you you bleeping boggle eyed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our faces whenever Imogen chats tit...

39B395C6-65D7-4F57-80E4-6BF90AE3D23D.jpeg

Only me that often wonders what Spencerā€™s exes and ex mates think of his new life and Imogen? The fellaā€™s majorly whipped. Maybe Iā€™m just too nosey šŸ¤©šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 27
omg that bleeping shortā€¦. If you listen to ANYONE trying to do a video with babies / toddlers you can hear them in the background itā€™s normal for them to make noises and babbles and squealsā€¦
Sheā€™s actually calling her child an ā€œattention seekerā€ because sheā€™s making normal sounds for a one year old? & Spencerā€™s stood there mocking her / taking the piss as well? Youā€™re not funny Spencer you massive bleeping wet lettuce walking cringey ickā€¦. Poor kid isnā€™t even bloody doing anything.
i hate them both so much.. Spencer I think has the potential to be a lovely dad (Imo is a lost cause) but heā€™s too interested in morphing into / playing up for fatlips rather than doing whatā€™s right by his child.

I HATE how she makes out all the normal baby things Ren does are completely abnormal like look at her facial expression when she makes them noises.. she actually canā€™t cope with it?? I honestly think she probably shouts at Ren quite a lot when the cameras are turned off sheā€™s a bitchhhh.
I can see her shouting at her when the cameras are off too. Itā€™s quite worrying the faces she pulls like sheā€™s angry and pissed off that her child is making noises. The poor kids just expressing herself through noises because she canā€™t talk. And yet again she relates it to herselfā€¦ she did it as a baby. Shock I think most babyā€™s bloody talk and scream.

when my baby makes noises me and their dad think itā€™s hilarious and talk back to them, wouldnā€™t dream of calling them an ā€˜attention seekerā€™

Reactions: 14
Our faces whenever Imogen chats tit...

View attachment 1611929

Only me that often wonders what Spencerā€™s exes and ex mates think of his new life and Imogen? The fellaā€™s majorly whipped. Maybe Iā€™m just too nosey šŸ¤©šŸ˜³
I always wonder this. I think the only thing that Imogens ever mentioned is that his friends were supportive of Spencer being on youtube so I can only imagine what they think when they see him crying over her falling over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also her defence of buying Raenalia so much stuff for her birthday - I'm giving stuff to charity, I'm drip feeding her presents, she gets bored quickly, she won't get much for her next birthday etc. It's all just a load of bull. I bet on her next birthday she goes OTT again.

Personally I don't buy loads of toys for my daughter, I buy her the odd thing, usually second hand, but instead I spend the money taking her to baby classes where she can interact with other adults and children, learn songs, play with new toys and see a bit of the world outside our house. The money she spent on all that stuff could go towards something much more beneficial to her daughter

Reactions: 18
I can see her shouting at her when the cameras are off too. Itā€™s quite worrying the faces she pulls like sheā€™s angry and pissed off that her child is making noises. The poor kids just expressing herself through noises because she canā€™t talk. And yet again she relates it to herselfā€¦ she did it as a baby. Shock I think most babyā€™s bloody talk and scream.

when my baby makes noises me and their dad think itā€™s hilarious and talk back to them, wouldnā€™t dream of calling them an ā€˜attention seekerā€™
Exactly this. My little boy undid his reigns today and when I pulled him back as he was about to step on the road, I shouted at him in shock. He cried because I never shout at him, he's well behaved haha. Renaelia didn't even bat an eyelid when she was aggressive. She deffo shouts at the poor kid. Spencer was shocked in that video cos she was about to make it public that's all.

Reactions: 11
Why was she calling Ren moody Margaret ā€¦ like wtf šŸ˜‚ horrid Henry vibes IMO you are horrid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.