Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the new profile picture! :ROFLMAO: 💛 She blocked me on TikTok so I haven't seen that video of Ren trying to pull her sausage lips off- gutted! 😂Would make my day I think haha!
Thanks angel 😁 oh so basically the trick is if you’re blocked just search Imogenation TikTok on Google and her account shows up 🤣💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to add. I only eat mostly healthily because of my condition. I'd eat crisp sandwiches and cadbury yoghurts evey day all day if I could haha

Its extremely dangerous. My friend was 16 at the height of hers it's so bad at that sort of age.

Are you OK now? (If that question offends you I'm really sorry.)
I'm ok thank you, it rears its head every now and then especially with PPD in the mix. I'm just really careful and communicate with my partner if I'm seeing worrying signs around food or my weight etc. She needs to be more careful for sure. She has so many opportunities to help share healthy lifestyle tips with such a large following but instead is just the complete opposite 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

What the actual duck? Why would she do this? She acts like it’s a joke and just for the video but really she’s just Fishing for compliments! Then at the end raving about how good she looks! 🙄 Hun you look bloody awful!
She’s not promoting the tracksuit very well either with the cameltoe 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck? Why would she do this? She acts like it’s a joke and just for the video but really she’s just Fishing for compliments! Then at the end raving about how good she looks! 🙄 Hun you look bloody awful!
again trying to prove how “loving” and “amazing” her and baby princes relationship is 🙄.
like I can look like tit and say it (I’m 37 weeks pregnant and trust me I look like tit 😂) to my husband and he’ll tell me I look beautiful LOL.
it’s normal Imo ffs. It doesn’t make your relationship special or magical.
I always wonder when she starts pushing this hard if they’re arguing in real life alot? so she needs the online validation on how perfect they are.
She’s so pathetic & transparent.

Reactions: 16
again trying to prove how “loving” and “amazing” her and baby princes relationship is 🙄.
like I can look like tit and say it (I’m 37 weeks pregnant and trust me I look like tit 😂) to my husband and he’ll tell me I look beautiful LOL.
it’s normal Imo ffs. It doesn’t make your relationship special or magical.
I always wonder when she starts pushing this hard if they’re arguing in real life alot? so she needs the online validation on how perfect they are.
She’s so pathetic & transparent.
I always love reading your comments on here, you're always spot on!

Congrats on the baby btw - I'm 27 weeks :giggle:

Amazes me how she thinks her relationship, child, family etc. are so special, does she not see that it's just what most people are like, she's so self-absorbed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the aggressive nature when she says it. I bet Spencer is petrified he’ll say the wrong thing. She’s realised she hasn’t promoted the hunny store so panicked and thrown a tiktok together and knows it’s all crap. The greasy hair isn’t that unusual for her so I’m sure Spencer is just thinking “you look like you usually do”

Reactions: 18
So I just searched her name on TikTok and looking back it’s actually incredibly scary how much weight she has lost in such a short amount of time. Her cheek bones are so sunken. Even from a few months ago. I actually feel quite concerned for her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
the amount of dandruff that was in her hair at the start of this video made me gag 🤢🤢🤢 what’s funny is that she’s ‘pretending’ to say she looks bad to see what spencer says but she does actually look awful 🤣 oh the irony

Reactions: 19
My partner has crohns amongst other things and there's so much he cannot eat. He ate something he shouldn't a couple of weeks ago and he's only jusy got better. She talks so much tit
My partner has crohns too. He has to be super careful what he eats. He was hospitalised for a week at Christmas because his body couldn’t process the veg he had at Christmas dinner. It’s so awful. I don’t believe she has a ‘stomach condition’ at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My partner has crohns too. He has to be super careful what he eats. He was hospitalised for a week at Christmas because his body couldn’t process the veg he had at Christmas dinner. It’s so awful. I don’t believe she has a ‘stomach condition’ at all.
I’m currently in the middle of a Crohn’s flare and have been living on a diet of clear soup and dioralyte 🙈

Whenever she goes on about her “stomach condition” I want to throw my iPad out the window…she’s full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god thats awful :( It's fruits like raspberries and blackberries that are the worst for my partner. He ends up in agony. Seeing things like that makes me so so sure she's lying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220929_200121_com.instagram.android_edit_934514221260525.jpg

Bit of a weird caption for a walk with your inlaw, mate 😂 so clearly posted and captioned by Imo it's honestly embarrassing how much of his life she controls 😂 what a weird footage and the song is even more weird!!

Also "walks with you" the speed they're walking at in this video is honestly so fast. Trying to romanticize this clip is impossible 🤣 theyre mid conversation, speed walking, wind blowing, they both look at the camera with a face like a slapped arse. You can't write it 😂📝

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks like a recently exhumed corpse never mind good🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m desperate to know how the tree planting is going for the hunny store! Or has she lied about that as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In her latest vlog they were in Clarks getting Renaelia shoes. Now she’s asking where she can get trainers 👟👟 from…on the beg, wanting the freebies and #gifted trainers. 🙄

BB4B5AE2-2ACA-44ED-B7FA-D408CCC61B11.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1614244
Bit of a weird caption for a walk with your inlaw, mate 😂 so clearly posted and captioned by Imo it's honestly embarrassing how much of his life she controls 😂 what a weird footage and the song is even more weird!!

Also "walks with you" the speed they're walking at in this video is honestly so fast. Trying to romanticize this clip is impossible 🤣 theyre mid conversation, speed walking, wind blowing, they both look at the camera with a face like a slapped arse. You can't write it 😂📝
Imogen definitely captioned that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.