Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
View attachment 1640962
SHES BREAST FEEDING REN 20 TIMES A DAY?!?!?! I’m sorry but WTF?!
Aaggaiiinnn why are you sharing your child in pain? Just fucking comfort her like a fucking normal person and shut the fuck about it.

The tiktok the other day she was saying Ren was screaming for her and you couldn’t hear anything.
She’s forcing such an unhealthy attachment on this poor girl she’s going to have huge issue when she gets older 😳.
God she makes me so infuriateddddd.

ALSO im gonna drop EVERYTHING to cuddle my one year old because she’s teething.. like get a grip Imo. Imagine if she had to go to work?? Fuck me.
“She won’t eat but she’s happy to eat me”

WHY does she have to make to so weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

0000001j*

Immo and her delusions are something else.Her neighbour “told” her that on 18th of September 2021 she noticed that their car wasn’t on the drive.The neighbour then looked out the window at night and saw the biggest,and fullest moon and she just knew that Renault has arrived.

?????????????????

This woman makes me feel violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Hollierachx

VIP Member
What is she on about. I just don’t understand the obsession with Sunflowers in regards to Renaelia… yes Spencer bought her some as she was leaving hospital but it’s not like her name symbolises it or she once again has never mentioned sunflowers or her love for them prior to that happening
B070D3D6-1CDF-4D47-9B9F-A1BCBC956586.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
**MAN MISSING**

86DBF1B3-BFB6-432C-BDB4-76B770D84A4D.jpeg

Name: Servant Horton.
Location: Brighton (Imogen Horton’s chamber of doom and eternal imprisonment).
Occupation: Full-time servant to Imogen Horton of Brighton, and a dad being a dad and a husband being a husband. 🤔
Last Seen: Outside Ben Lettuce’s rather suspicious Air BnB with a long shaped woman who styled unusually large rubber ring sausage lips and a luminous orange toned face that could be seen from outer space.

**REWARD FOR FINDING MISSING SERVANT**

- Imogen will cry you a never ending river of fake tears and will be EVER SO GRATEFUL for your discovery of her lap dog.
- 1 tree planted courtesy of Servant Horton Imogen Horton in association with her brand, The Hunny Store.
- Learn how to get your lips blown up to resemble the size of large rubber rings with Miss Immy at her local clinic ‘clevaaah - clap!’ 👏
-
The scent of unwashed armpits and cheese scented titties lingering beside you as your lips get pumped up to the nines.

**RING US TODAY IF YOU HAVE SEEN SERVANT HORTON AND DON’T DELAY**
clevaaah sweet girl. 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

jkl456xx

9CEE9E94-F9A2-4028-B94C-5ADD4652411C.png

Is she joking? Renault screams high pitched and her mum told her that’s what she did as a child. every baby screams grimmo🤦🏾‍♀️ what is she on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Berniebow

Hi Imogen

just to let you know I’m not a middle aged woman who has a sad life or feels anger with my own life.

It’s not “women supporting women” .. can you stop saying that now it’s getting boring. You churn out adverts to vulnerable people encouraging them to buy and consume things they don’t need whilst we go through a cost of living crisis. You seek to educate children with no qualifications whilst discussing sex with your husband on the internet , it’s not about having different layers my darling that is poor PR.. pick a lane and stay in it! Your ethos is wrong I know who I am but you attempt to be this changed hun when we all know your a spiteful little cunt who has 0 morals and uses their child for money it’s absolutely despicable. No mother should profit or accept goods off the back of their child it should be regulated. Hmm I am becoming fucking sick of this righteous bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lotus101

VIP Member
8D0F1A59-B4AE-4F81-9433-292CDF5FE95F.jpeg

SHES BREAST FEEDING REN 20 TIMES A DAY?!?!?! I’m sorry but WTF?!
Aaggaiiinnn why are you sharing your child in pain? Just fucking comfort her like a fucking normal person and shut the fuck about it.

The tiktok the other day she was saying Ren was screaming for her and you couldn’t hear anything.
She’s forcing such an unhealthy attachment on this poor girl she’s going to have huge issue when she gets older 😳.
God she makes me so infuriateddddd.

ALSO im gonna drop EVERYTHING to cuddle my one year old because she’s teething.. like get a grip Imo. Imagine if she had to go to work?? Fuck me.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

shysod90

9196EB85-BC47-4D06-B3D2-8F0B3361B8C6.jpeg

Why does she insist on filming herself eating🤮no one wants to see her arsehole lips smashing together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Lotus101

VIP Member
So weird that she posts calling Ren a moody Margaret and then when there’s a selfie she has to add “ps she’s still moody margaret” like whhhy? She’s so defensive as if she wants it all to look perfect and its not so she’s like “yea I know she isn’t smiling!”. The same with the comment about giving her toys etc on the train and then giving her a screen (nobody cares) and how Renault Clio wouldn’t sit like the other kids but that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE
The issue is, is that unless Ren is sat in silence or just staring at Imo and giggling she thinks she’s “behaving badly” - she doesn’t need to say this you can tell by her reactions and words she uses to describe what Ren’s doing.
She has 0 idea about what is appropriate for a 1 year old and it’s bloody worrying. She can’t cope with Ren not being a new born and needing her for absolutely everything.
Ren genuinely seems like a really easy chilled out kid who just wants to explore and play with different toys.. tbh like most one year olds??
yet imo describes her as “having the attention span of a goldfish” & calls her an “attention seeker”

also “other babies sat happily at the table” yeah, probably because they’ve been taught what meal time is and how to start feeding themselves & eating time is a time when they’re able to just sit and ya know EAT.... all Imo seems to do when Ren is eating is distract her by screeching and dancing around her. She never just lets her focus on anything man.

I feel like she’s trying to push this weird narrative of Ren being this crazy girlll (JuSt LikE MumMmMYyY) when she’s absolutely not. She’s a normal lovely little one year old girl who’s TRYING to explore with walking, talking & discovering things around her - yet Imo just won’t let her.
She’s a bloody horrendous mum.

• Heart
TW: Eating disorder. I ended up watching more of the vlog and the obsession with the sugar free syrups and sugar free jellies is peak ED behaviour. I speak from experience, along with the excessive amount of coffees (appetite suppressant and laxative qualities in coffee) it’s not a normal, healthy eating pattern at all.

Masked slipped a bit here 🤨, not happy with baby prince mentioning that he is always cleaning up her uneaten food out of the fridge! That death glare wasn’t very ‘enlightened, all loving, little miss positive, angel princess hun’ of you Imo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Anonymous_Troll

Where was IMO’s ‘women supporting women’ rhetoric when she was outing her mate for having an abortion? Or more recently, annihilating a health visitor? Ohhh right sorry I forgot. It only counts when a few 15 year olds cringe at her bizarre tiktok dancing and her fragile ego is shattered. Bore off imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

gdennis20

VIP Member
I find it absolutely crazy that she is promoting a meet and greet and advertising that her daughter will be there & the huns can meet her! Wtf?????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40