Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread title but this one was the closest to it and had the most votes. Thanks @Gusber for this!

Recap of previous thread:

- Hugo🐝 got his wings. Imo cried. The whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo is obsessed with who Renaelia looks like. 👶🏻

- Bensalad and Spenny flew to Dublin 🇮🇪 on Hugo🐝 first ✈ where Spenny was living his best life drinking 0% alcohol Guinness. 🍺

- Imo celebrated 365 days of breastfeeding munchy moo moos. 🤱🏻

- Renaelia turned 1 and Imo is the most ✨ loving and grateful and nurturing mother ✨ that ever existed as far back as when the dinosaurs 🦖🦕 walked the land.

- Imo needs a fashion assistant ASAP! 👗 Don’t worry huns about the dress…she was filming some Miss Immy content hence the outfit. 😂

7A77BB36-3CE5-4185-B73C-D727745C259B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t find a thread title but this one was the closest to it and had the most votes. Thanks @Gusber for this!

- Bensalad and Spenny flew to Dublin 🇮🇪 on Hugo🐝 first ✈ where Spenny was living his best life drinking 0% alcohol Guinness. 🍺

- Renaelia turned 1 and Imo is the most ✨ loving and grateful and nurturing mother ✨ that ever existed as far back as when the dinosaurs 🦖🦕 walked the land.

- Imo needs a fashion assistant ASAP! 👗 Don’t worry huns about the dress…she was filming some Miss Immy content hence the outfit. 😂

View attachment 1605224
Well it is Halloween after all 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well it is Halloween after all 😅
Don’t know why but thought of that time you posted a photo of a character from a show/movie and it looked like Imo. You had me in complete stitches 😭😂 please do repost it 🤝 think it looked like a dragon and had huge lips from memory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t know why but thought of that time you posted a photo of a character from a show/movie and it looked like Imo. You had me in complete stitches 😭😂 please do repost it 🤝 think it looked like a dragon and had huge lips from memory 😂
I can't remember 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1605224
Goodness, I’m feeling so low at the moment, I don’t quite know what to do, so what a lovely boost to wake up and see this!! My first ever thread title!! I’d like to thank Imo for the inspiration, my parents for having me and my brain for thinking of it. And thanks to The Academy/Tattlers/whoever you are for voting for it!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg that video of her with the yoghurt.
YOURE HOLDING THE SPOON OUT TOWARDS YOUR BABY OBVIOUSLY SHES GOING TO BLOODY GRAB IT 🤦‍♀️.
Like if you don’t want her to eat it face away from her she’s clearly distracted watching TV anyway? Or sit on the sofa? ffs.. she’s so bleeping annoying 😂.
Like you sat on the floor next to your toddler to eat a yoghurt and you’re holding the spoon out to her.. you WANT her to eat it Imo. Just shut up & stop making up scenarios to be relatable 🙄.

Reactions: 20
I always knew Grimmo reminded me of someone, and its suddenly came to me......Its Annabelle. Very similar personalities aswell 🥴
annabelle-lede.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ren just can’t wait to get away from her! Leave the poor baby alone instead of being in her face 24/7!
oh but I forgot … Ren can’t be away from her ever because she’s the only person on the earth to be a mum and is the best mum ever, everyone else is just not as good a parent of her 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Ren just can’t wait to get away from her! Leave the poor baby alone instead of being in her face 24/7!
oh but I forgot … Ren can’t be away from her ever because she’s the only person on the earth to be a mum and is the best mum ever, everyone else is just not as good a parent of her 🙄
ive never seen anyone SO obliviously forceful with their toddler before 🤦‍♀️ .
Poor Ren.

Reactions: 18
Why do I just get really bad vibes from Hugo. I imagine him to be a proper creep towards girls.

Reactions: 29
To be honest, I’m still surprised she hasn’t said anything about the queen dying or made out like she’s so upset about it. Probably too fuming that her funeral was the same day as Rens birthday 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.