Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why this woman loves herself so much😳she’s tit at everything, she has no style or fashion sense, she clearly bleeping reeks to high heaven. Don’t even get me stated on the massive hair clip hanging onto a strand of hair or her wrinkles rivalling a Shar Pei.
Get to duck you mangy ugly slag🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t find a thread title but this one was the closest to it and had the most votes. Thanks @Gusber for this!

Recap of previous thread:

- Hugo🐝 got his wings. Imo cried. The whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo is obsessed with who Renaelia looks like. 👶🏻

- Bensalad and Spenny flew to Dublin 🇮🇪 on Hugo🐝 first ✈ where Spenny was living his best life drinking 0% alcohol Guinness. 🍺

- Imo celebrated 365 days of breastfeeding munchy moo moos. 🤱🏻

- Renaelia turned 1 and Imo is the most ✨ loving and grateful and nurturing mother ✨ that ever existed as far back as when the dinosaurs 🦖🦕 walked the land.

- Imo needs a fashion assistant ASAP! 👗 Don’t worry huns about the dress…she was filming some Miss Immy content hence the outfit. 😂

View attachment 1605224
This made my very low week so happy. 🙏🥲have barely had time to shower let alone scroll through anything as I'm just falling into bed whenever the baby does 🥲😂..I hope everyone is OK and all as ready as can be for tomorrow. (Worlds gone crazy) don't know if this has.been covered but the vid where imo is dancing with the baby titled 'look of love for daddy' or something. Renailia is looking all excited at specncer so happy but the min he comes near her she almost shoes him off' its obvious she wanted him and he looked heartbroken . IMO is becoming so overbearing its really affecting the babys and Spencers relationship 😟...lots of love to each and everyone of u 💗💗💗💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This made my very low week so happy. 🙏🥲have barely had time to shower let alone scroll through anything as I'm just falling into bed whenever the baby does 🥲😂..I hope everyone is OK and all as ready as can be for tomorrow. (Worlds gone crazy) don't know if this has.been covered but the vid where imo is dancing with the baby titled 'look of love for daddy' or something. Renailia is looking all excited at specncer so happy but the min he comes near her she almost shoes him off' its obvious she wanted him and he looked heartbroken . IMO is becoming so overbearing its really affecting the babys and Spencers relationship 😟...lots of love to each and everyone of u 💗💗💗💙💙💙
Sending love to you too, hope you’re doing okay ❤ sounds like you’re having ‘one of those weeks’ as they say 🥺💕😌 always more than welcome to chat here with us ladies and gossip about the Cumberland sausage.

Reactions: 8
Sending love to you too, hope you’re doing okay ❤ sounds like you’re having ‘one of those weeks’ as they say 🥺💕😌 always more than welcome to chat here with us ladies and gossip about the Cumberland sausage.
Your profile pic makes me laugh every time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She uses “women supporting women” as excuse to do whatever the duck she wants and to take 0 responsibility for it 🙄.
What do you want people to encourage you to do? Dress like you’re fresh out of Jane Norman & sing and dance to stupid bleeping songs? Scream and shout in public places? Restrain your daughter down next to you? Give. Me. A. Breaakkkk.
Her and Spencer I swear - I have never know a pair like it. To be so void of any self awareness / how they come across 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t care about “women supporting women” when she displays the obscene amount of toys she bought her 1 year old. Also the argument of “drip feeding” them is ridiculous, just buy them as and when, it’s not like she can’t afford to / won’t continue to buy more tit. Or supporting women when she continues to bang on about Ren “choosing” her to be her mum, when their are women who can’t conceive. Does that mean they aren’t chosen? Or supporting women when she won’t shut up about breast feeding and how much moo moo’s loves mummy’s milk. Completely disregarding people who can’t breast feed.

It’s only women supporting women when it comes to her getting any constructive criticism.

Reactions: 22
She doesn’t care about “women supporting women” when she displays the obscene amount of toys she bought her 1 year old. Also the argument of “drip feeding” them is ridiculous, just buy them as and when, it’s not like she can’t afford to / won’t continue to buy more tit. Or supporting women when she continues to bang on about Ren “choosing” her to be her mum, when their are women who can’t conceive. Does that mean they aren’t chosen? Or supporting women when she won’t shut up about breast feeding and how much moo moo’s loves mummy’s milk. Completely disregarding people who can’t breast feed.

It’s only women supporting women when it comes to her getting any constructive criticism.
I don’t understand if she is going to drip feed the presents why she is wrapping them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Like duck old sausage lips has gone out for the evening without her SWEET SWEET girl. How could she possibly leave Spencer with his daughter alone?!
He has 0 personality or charisma… why do brands work with him. Bet the All Plants meals are as bland as he is. Also this smug smile thing he does gets on my tits. He actually looks like he’s been dug up.
2DE3C150-B2D4-4920-88B9-3C98B72154C3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her “women should be supporting other women encouraging each other” spiel is laughable. 🙄

Imo supporting other women:

View attachment 1616449
View attachment 1616448
View attachment 1616450
View attachment 1616451
Would love for her followers to see these tweets somehow!! I don't think they're enough to get her cancelled BUT they would DEFINITELY cause a massive stir! She would get so much tit because as people have said, she spouts all this bullshit about being the most angelic loving human ever and women supporting women - but these are her true colours, and we all know it! I'm literally gonna sit and think of how I can get those tweets to be seen by as many people as possible ASAP! :ROFLMAO: I know you read here Grimmo! Hope you have a nice peaceful sleep with the knowledge that a tit storm is heading your way angel! 🥰😇🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like duck old sausage lips has gone out for the evening without her SWEET SWEET girl. How could she possibly leave Spencer with his daughter alone?!
He has 0 personality or charisma… why do brands work with him. Bet the All Plants meals are as bland as he is. Also this smug smile thing he does gets on my tits. He actually looks like he’s been dug up.
View attachment 1616676
He’s definitely had to say she’s out to make the “meal for one” ad work. We all know if Imogen was going out she’d document getting ready and make a big deal out of leaving her bubbygal who only wants Mum

Reactions: 12
He’s definitely had to say she’s out to make the “meal for one” ad work. We all know if Imogen was going out she’d document getting ready and make a big deal out of leaving her bubbygal who only wants Mum
Was just about to comment this 😂 I’m sure he’s wearing the same T-shirt he was wearing last night in that video. She’s deffo not gone out, left moo moo for 2 hours maximum as baby girl can’t be without her… and not documented it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he think we’re stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AA4ECBC7-616A-4DF0-B1B4-1F5D98CB9110.png

EF975DC3-9793-4BA6-82D4-A04D684D0DDE.png

29502A0D-2549-4DBB-98F4-0BDA81AD6F36.png

these faces he always pulls when talking to the camera so my absolute head in !!!!! Like said above, he has NO personality it’s like he sooooo tries to impress her constantly, when it comes to being on camera alone he literally has no idea what to do or say or how to act.

🥴 < spencer

Also that meal is not a dinner for a man his size surely, and he’s been working out???

also HATE the way imo always says ‘this really gets me going huns’ like she did about the bubble machine… like everything is soooo sexual wtf. I dunno if she thinks She’s being ‘cool’ or ‘funny’ but it’s cringey as duck and quite frankly WRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not really hun. If anyone working in education posted what she did, they’d be sacked 😅
If she was a teacher then doing sexual videos, she’d be given the chop in an instant.

View attachment 1617013
View attachment 1617014

View attachment 1617015

these faces he always pulls when talking to the camera so my absolute head in !!!!! Like said above, he has NO personality it’s like he sooooo tries to impress her constantly, when it comes to being on camera alone he literally has no idea what to do or say or how to act.

🥴 < spencer

Also that meal is not a dinner for a man his size surely, and he’s been working out???

also HATE the way imo always says ‘this really gets me going huns’ like she did about the bubble machine… like everything is soooo sexual wtf. I dunno if she thinks She’s being ‘cool’ or ‘funny’ but it’s cringey as duck and quite frankly WRONG
He makes me feel ill. I bet he has knob cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.