Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she did a poll asking her huns if they want a Thursday video because she missed her Saturday upload then just completely ignored the majority voting yes and didn’t post anything… lazy twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s definitely had to say she’s out to make the “meal for one” ad work. We all know if Imogen was going out she’d document getting ready and make a big deal out of leaving her bubbygal who only wants Mum
She probably hasn’t gone anywhere, she just doesn’t eat normal food.

Reactions: 4
Would love for her followers to see these tweets somehow!! I don't think they're enough to get her cancelled BUT they would DEFINITELY cause a massive stir! She would get so much tit because as people have said, she spouts all this bullshit about being the most angelic loving human ever and women supporting women - but these are her true colours, and we all know it! I'm literally gonna sit and think of how I can get those tweets to be seen by as many people as possible ASAP! :ROFLMAO: I know you read here Grimmo! Hope you have a nice peaceful sleep with the knowledge that a tit storm is heading your way angel! 🥰😇🖕
Get it on tiktok hunbun. She's also got ones bitching about Cheryl Cole and joking about incest with her dad ffs 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Get it on tiktok hunbun. She's also got ones bitching about Cheryl Cole and joking about incest with her dad ffs 🤢
It still baffles me how she even got away with the whole f*g slur saga in her birthday card from her dad with the excuse of “it’s a term of endearment”. It just goes to show how stupid her fans are. There would have been uproar if it was any other influencer! It’s going to take a lot to cancel her, she’s got away with so many problematic things 🙄

It still baffles me how she even got away with the whole f*g slur saga in her birthday card from her dad with the excuse of “it’s a term of endearment”. It just goes to show how stupid her fans are. There would have been uproar if it was any other influencer! It’s going to take a lot to cancel her, she’s got away with so many problematic things 🙄
Well maybe if everyone plastered the horrid things on SM she would be. But then again, she'd just cry and do a story time and get away with it

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’d get cancelled like Elle Darby did but then again elles come back with thousands of views and new followers which Imo would LOVE.

I could see it already… ‘how I was bullied on tattle’. Then multiple new videos of her doing mindfulness and starting anti bullying campaigns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another ‘dancing’ TikTok. I really find it hard to believe she studied dance etc at uni - she can’t dance, she definitely can’t sing. I’d say she can’t act but she seems to have all of her ‘huns’ believing her 🤷‍♀️
All I see is Spencerella cleaning up behind her like the peasant she treats him 😂!
But that’s what you get for being such a sop, you get walked all over!! Dirty De definitely treats him the same!, can imagine her saying “grimo got you were you are so you have to do all the cleaning, washing, food shops while Grimo dances around like a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1617013
View attachment 1617014

View attachment 1617015

these faces he always pulls when talking to the camera so my absolute head in !!!!! Like said above, he has NO personality it’s like he sooooo tries to impress her constantly, when it comes to being on camera alone he literally has no idea what to do or say or how to act.

🥴 < spencer

Also that meal is not a dinner for a man his size surely, and he’s been working out???

also HATE the way imo always says ‘this really gets me going huns’ like she did about the bubble machine… like everything is soooo sexual wtf. I dunno if she thinks She’s being ‘cool’ or ‘funny’ but it’s cringey as duck and quite frankly WRONG
Putting aside how cringe and stupid this whole ad is … Spencer looks like he’s aged so much since being with her! How anyone thinks it is a healthy relationship when they both look like death is beyond me!

Reactions: 17
She obviously doesn’t even give him time to brush his hair!
For an ex barber wtf!!, surely you could run a brush through it!, but that would probably be classed as me time which he 100% isn’t allowed!

Grimmo was joking about incest with her own dad?! :sick: WTF! I always thought it was so fuckin weird that clothes try on she did in front of her dad, and purposely didn't wear a bra with clothing she KNEW would be revealing! I always got such sick vibes from that, and I honestly thought no, I am overthinking this one, surely she's not doing this because on some level she actually wants BenSalad to see her tits :sick: BUT if she's joked about incest that literally takes it to a whole new level, because what normal person even THINKS about incest nevermind posting about it! She definitely went braless on purpose in front of her dad 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.