Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new tik tok.. 🤢 why is she always showing off her boobs?
reality check.. your books only look big because you are so skinny you idiot
And they’re not as big in the second tiktok where Spencer holds her. She’s clearly pushed them up massively on purpose. Or only done the video just before ren is due a feed so she’s “full”. Making your baby wait so you can look sexy? Classy.
She said before she used to stuff her bra and wear 2 bras because she wanted her boobs to be big so she’s obsessed

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Genuinely makes me feel sick everytime I see how greasy her hair is. Don’t even get me started on her sitting in a steamy bath with a full face of make up on 🤢 imagine going to your friends wedding looking that dirty. She definitely smells like stale piss and fish.

Reactions: 14
Christ she could of chose a butter thumb nail 🌭🌭

everytime she says I love you to puppy love, it always sounds so forced

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really wish she would just do something with her hands and feet. I dunno maybe just chop them off. Major ick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus 4 uploads before midday because you’re going to a friends wedding… tell me you don’t get out much without telling me you don’t get out much 😂.

Reactions: 9
Watching her new vlog… when talking about car seat rules she says “different rules in different countries, so she was allowed to race forward here”. That doesn’t mean that it’s safe for your baby to forward face. She needs to look at statistics of her child surviving in an accident. She may be big for her age but she’s still a baby. I’m a huge advocate for rearward facing as long as possible, as I’ve seen far too many children injured in car accidents when forward facing.

Reactions: 9
Watching her new vlog… when talking about car seat rules she says “different rules in different countries, so she was allowed to race forward here”. That doesn’t mean that it’s safe for your baby to forward face. She needs to look at statistics of her child surviving in an accident. She may be big for her age but she’s still a baby. I’m a huge advocate for rearward facing as long as possible, as I’ve seen far too many children injured in car accidents when forward facing.
Oh wow! So she doesn’t care about her child’s safety, just as long as she’s following the countries rules it’s fine🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh bleeping hell man! I've just come off the Kate Lawler thread cos that was like a car seat safety infomercial!

Reactions: 4
Thanks @chichi100 for the thread title suggestion.

Recap of previous thread:

- Spenny has to get permission from Imo to go to the gym. 💪🏻

- Imo has been acting like a twit in the Sainsburys in West Hove. 🗣

View attachment 1350611

- Her dire Youtube content now consists of hauls and stupid eating challenges. 🥱

- Imo wears adult nappies and likes to show them off on TikTok. 🩲

View attachment 1350617

- Baby Renaelia is still attached to her 24/7 and seems to be ill or have something wrong with her every day. Poor munchy moo moos. 👶🏻

- Renaelia always looks fucked off with Imo. 😤

View attachment 1350602

- Imo looks like she is trying to trap flies. 🪰

View attachment 1350604

- They’re on the first ever family holiday with Renaelia. She was ill 🤧 and then Spenny fell ill with food poisoning or maybe a bug. 🤢

View attachment 1350700

- Imo thinks she looks STUNNING in this mis-matching two piece for their holiday in Portugal. 💃🏻

View attachment 1350637
She's so behind, it's been done before 😂😂

Attachments

£365 for that dress??!!!??!?!?!? It’s actually a very nice dress but the colour just drains her out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else call suncream “spf”? Or is it just something influencers say now? I always just say suncream or “factor 50” but influencers are always saying “spf” and “spf 50” …I’m confused lol

Reactions: 3
It's a very common influencer tactic. They do 'clothing hauls', try them on for the video and provide affiliate links for everything. Then they return the clothes and get their money back + commission off people using the links. You will notice that a majority of the clothes these people advertise, are never seen again. It's all nonsense.
Aah that explains why she always leaves the tags on her clothes 'accidently' on purpose

Reactions: 8
Why does Imogen make out that she is such a better parent than Spencer? 😭 every single vlog features at least three sly digs at how Spenny did something wrong and Imogen flew in to save the day. No wonder he looks so tired all the time, must be exhausting trying to pick yourself back up after Imo keeps putting you down every two minutes!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.