Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but do people really pay Ā£20 for a bib? My smallest is 5 now but never did they cost that much??
*Edited to add photo*
To be fair they are great bibs, I was gifted one and it makes the clean up so much easier.

Imo is still a bleep though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imogen use to look so healthy, she always wore beautiful makeup and always made an effort with herself and her hair. When she met Spencer, she started to stop looking after herself and lost lots of weight. I wonder why?
You could say the same about him. If you look at pictures of him before they met.

It's sad and strange

Reactions: 17
Imogen use to look so healthy, she always wore beautiful makeup and always made an effort with herself and her hair. When she met Spencer, she started to stop looking after herself and lost lots of weight. I wonder why?
She used to look so good! Wtf happened

Reactions: 3
I just watched her haul and she literally wore none of it on holiday so what do we reckon she does with it all?
It's a very common influencer tactic. They do 'clothing hauls', try them on for the video and provide affiliate links for everything. Then they return the clothes and get their money back + commission off people using the links. You will notice that a majority of the clothes these people advertise, are never seen again. It's all nonsense.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's a very common influencer tactic. They do 'clothing hauls', try them on for the video and provide affiliate links for everything. Then they return the clothes and get their money back + commission off people using the links. You will notice that a majority of the clothes these people advertise, are never seen again. It's all nonsense.
Itā€™s about time the influencer bubble burst. Many are duplicitous charlatans who will promote any old crap, whether good, bad or indifferent to their gullible punters.
Iā€™d love to see them try to live in the real world and get actual jobs, where saps arenā€™t hanging off their every word.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s about time the influencer bubble burst. Many are duplicitous charlatans who will promote any old crap, whether good, bad or indifferent to their gullible punters.
Iā€™d love to see them try to live in the real world and get actual jobs, where saps arenā€™t hanging off their every word.
I inadvertently had a run in with one. I generally avoid following influencers and didn't realise she had quite a big following. I basically said what you just did and she got on her soapbox and claimed it's no different than normal advertising. It is massively different because people seem to think these women are trustworthy and they're like a friend. We all know celebrities aren't using the cheaper stuff they promote. I doubt Kate Moss wears Rimmel, or Gigi Hadid wears H&M. People would believe Kate if she was just an influencer from Croydon. It's just a different dynamic but they think people are aware it's just another way to make money.

I was glad to walk away from that conversation because she really seemed to think that she was just a smart businesswoman aka she would happily promote anything for the right price.

Reactions: 9

She doesnā€™t want to be directly next to mumā€¦. Sheā€™s trying to get past you! Sheā€™s trying to cruise along the furniture and youā€™re blocking her way!! What a surpriseā€¦ stunting her even more!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1368391
She doesnā€™t want to be directly next to mumā€¦. Sheā€™s trying to get passed you! Sheā€™s trying to cruise along the furniture and youā€™re blocking her way!! What a surpriseā€¦ stunting her even more!
her lips man I canā€™t cope.
you can literally see the filler when she looks directly at the camera ?? Why does she lie about it?
Itā€™s the weird kiss she does and the ā€œI love you sooo muchhhā€ sheā€™s only doing it for the camera itā€™s so jarring šŸ˜·.

poor little Ren.

Reactions: 13
Honestly. Her crazy eyes. Her giant sausage lips. She looks like a cartoon character!

Video betsā€¦ house reno/haul/come shopping with me or a holiday vlogā€¦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Imo know any other words than ā€˜I love you so muchā€™ ā€˜sweet girlā€™ and ā€˜he loves itā€™, oh I forgot ā€˜not complaining just explaining tooā€™. Sheā€™s so dull, the way she throws about I love you so much is a weird influencer thing like who needs to say that all the time, itā€™s so fake.

Reactions: 14
Honestly. Her crazy eyes. Her giant sausage lips. She looks like a cartoon character!

Video betsā€¦ house reno/haul/come shopping with me or a holiday vlogā€¦
Google ā€˜sanpaku eyesā€™. She has the same as Charles Mansonā€¦

Reactions: 2
It really grosses me out how she blatantly doesnā€™t shower before getting dressed for the day.. I imagine her to smell a bit cheesy and pissy at all times

• Haha
It really grosses me out how she blatantly doesnā€™t shower before getting dressed for the day.. I imagine her to smell a bit cheesy and pissy at all times
Like her cheesy tits when she was pregnant lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new tik tok.. šŸ¤¢ why is she always showing off her boobs?
reality check.. your books only look big because you are so skinny you idiot

Reactions: 10
Her new tik tok.. šŸ¤¢ why is she always showing off her boobs?
reality check.. your books only look big because you are so skinny you idiot
And because sheā€™s BF. Probably why sheā€™s made it her entire personality. I actually feel sorry for Ren having to BF from someone with that bad personal hygiene šŸ¤®

• Sick
Whereā€™s this half effort vid then?

she made sure to upload when she was on holiday but canā€™t cuz theyā€™re going out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.