Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any huns would like to see what imo will be like in a few years watch ‘ninamendoza28’ on tik tok. Nina is a lovely lady however is completely manic and this will be imo minus being lovely as that she is not
Omg I’ve seen her on my fyp and thought the same thing!

Stopped watching latest holiday vlog when Spenney said to Imo about the holiday ‘you work so hard you deserve it’ 🤢🤯
Someone please enlighten me as to what the ‘work’ is she needs a break from…??
Is it…
a) packing non existent orders from the HS
b) fecking about on tiktok
Or
c) not complaining, just explaining…🤷‍♀️

Answers on the back of a stamp please…🤦‍♀️🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
£365 for that dress??!!!??!?!?!? It’s actually a very nice dress but the colour just drains her out
And it doesn’t fit. Her boobs look uncomfortably pushed up. If it was my wedding I wouldn’t be too impressed with someone coming with their tits out so much. Clearly trying to get attention again.
-and her feet look gross!
FDAD051E-E14E-489E-9AF6-5CB3FBDB5B73.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right how is she not squished here but is massive squished in in the full front in the other video?! Blatantly stuffed socks in her bra
it looks like she had shoved two bald baby princess Renault Clio’s down her front…I’m mean we all know that baby is strapped to her 24/7.

I think I’m done now. I’m actually finding she makes my blood boil with anger so I’m taking a step back. The latest vlog was the final straw.
The pair of them are absolute freaks. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with them. The whole family are creepy as feck. I’d love to see her cancelled or properly called out for her compulsive lying over the years. She absolutely triggers me so I’m tapping out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
2C05FA4E-0881-4280-91F9-854061F4A577.png

Imogen we know you’re reading this, because you’re obsessed with reading about yourself and making yourself sound like the victim. Just FYI it’s completely unhinged using a picture of your crying, infact daughter for clickbait. Vile woman.

Reactions: 14
Casually reminding everyone she is a breastfeeding mum and Renaelia had not had any milk 🥛 in the morning hence her bazoomas were engorged. 🫥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On faiths account.. it says creator at the top
I have 0 idea who faith is or what’s she’s meant to have aired 😂.
Or if it was just talking about Imos comment cause she’s cringe AF.

Casually reminding everyone she is a breastfeeding mum and Renaelia had not had any milk 🥛 in the morning hence her bazoomas were engorged. 🫥

View attachment 1369723
Anyone else feel like she’s replying to the odd “hate” comment every now again because she’s getting ready for victim playing extravaganza #2 soon as her followers are dipping?
She gets suuuch rare comments like this & always replies to them but then comments that are just asking her a question she can’t passively aggressive “love you babes xoxo” her way out of she still deletes.

Reactions: 5
it looks like she had shoved two bald baby princess Renault Clio’s down her front…I’m mean we all know that baby is strapped to her 24/7.

I think I’m done now. I’m actually finding she makes my blood boil with anger so I’m taking a step back. The latest vlog was the final straw.
The pair of them are absolute freaks. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with them. The whole family are creepy as feck. I’d love to see her cancelled or properly called out for her compulsive lying over the years. She absolutely triggers me so I’m tapping out.
Couldn’t bear to watch past the bit where Spenny said Imo deserved a holiday for ‘working so hard’…Fancy giving a brief summary lol 😂

Reactions: 5
And it doesn’t fit. Her boobs look uncomfortably pushed up. If it was my wedding I wouldn’t be too impressed with someone coming with their tits out so much. Clearly trying to get attention again.
-and her feet look gross! View attachment 1369279
if I didn’t know they were her feet I would 100% believe they were the feet of an old woman

Reactions: 7
I have 0 idea who faith is or what’s she’s meant to have aired 😂.
Or if it was just talking about Imos comment cause she’s cringe AF.

Anyone else feel like she’s replying to the odd “hate” comment every now again because she’s getting ready for victim playing extravaganza #2 soon as her followers are dipping?
She gets suuuch rare comments like this & always replies to them but then comments that are just asking her a question she can’t passively aggressive “love you babes xoxo” her way out of she still deletes.

I think it was just cuz faith didn’t reply to the comment, faith is one of the sidemens girlfriends

Reactions: 2

I feel this comment!!! I love to have a laugh at their tit show but she infuriates me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.