Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from a girl who used to be make up obsessed 6-7 years ago! But does anyone think make up just isn’t in fashion anymore? I never want to watch make up videos.. I find them so boring 😂 I must wear it like what, once a week??

Reactions: 17
This is coming from a girl who used to be make up obsessed 6-7 years ago! But does anyone think make up just isn’t in fashion anymore? I never want to watch make up videos.. I find them so boring 😂 I must wear it like what, once a week??
I’m the same as you 😂
How the hell does Grimo manage to get her foundation shade so wrong? She looks like an orange 🍊

Reactions: 5
The only make up related things I’ll watch now a days is reviews. When people try on a product then re film so many hours later to see what it’s like.
Also I generally think Imo is awful at putting on make up. She’s always bright orange and never blends her bronzer or blush in properly.
And the lip colour never suits her but I think she goes darker when they’re bruised from her fillers she still lies about getting 😂.
I don’t know if it’s just because I can’t stand her, but I have 0 idea how anyone finds her attractive.

Reactions: 7
The only make up related things I’ll watch now a days is reviews. When people try on a product then re film so many hours later to see what it’s like.
Also I generally think Imo is awful at putting on make up. She’s always bright orange and never blends her bronzer or blush in properly.
And the lip colour never suits her but I think she goes darker when they’re bruised from her fillers she still lies about getting 😂.
I don’t know if it’s just because I can’t stand her, but I have 0 idea how anyone finds her attractive.
I do think she was good at it back when I started watching her but for saying shes had a collection with Revolution, lottie london and released her own make up. She is shite!

Reactions: 5
ITS STUNNING
ITS UNBELIEVABLE
IM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED
ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE
MY SWEETNESS 🤮
Fucks sake she needs to add more words to her vocab I'm sick of hearing it 💤💤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ITS STUNNING
ITS UNBELIEVABLE
IM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED
ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE
MY SWEETNESS 🤮
Fucks sake she needs to add more words to her vocab I'm sick of hearing it 💤💤😤😤
Think she was trying to convince herself

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why does Spencer's Instagram account have to feature that repulsive waste of oxygen in nearly every post

Reactions: 7
She’s the type of person to bring a baby to a wedding that says “no kids” BUT HOW COULD I POSSIBLY LEAVE MY SWEET SWEET GIRL FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES. DO THEY NOT KNOW SHE NEEDS HER MUMMA’S MILK!!!!

Reactions: 24
Spencer wore his groom suit to someone else's wedding. I know ifs not as bad as someone turning up in a wedding gown but still 😬 imo spent yhe whole outfit budget on herself it seems
I thought that was so strange… also, when you post after someone’s wedding… aren’t you meant to say something about the couple? 😂😂 not grimmo, her her her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spencer wore his groom suit to someone else's wedding. I know ifs not as bad as someone turning up in a wedding gown but still 😬 imo spent yhe whole outfit budget on herself it seems
I don’t think it’s that strange… my husband often wears his wedding suit to other weddings. It’s just a suit, and why shouldn’t he get the wear out of it?

Reactions: 3
She just dosent stop moaning does she? Babies aren’t MEANT to sleep 12 hours self soothe & all that at 9 months! shes a bloody baby leave her be

Reactions: 14
D049929E-6CA3-4E36-BDA8-6F0D727A37D3.png

A baby sleeping/not sleeping is not a personality trait imo, it’s just what babies do, they’re not robots ffs. Stop trying to make EVERYTHING relate back to you!!!

also, “I thought we cracked It before holiday” didn’t she moan pretty much every day before the holiday that she had had NO sleep but it was absooooolutely fine!! She can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 31
What she’s saying about Ren sounds pretty normal for a 9 month old baby, especially one who is breastfed. Most babies don’t sleep through at this age whether they’re formula or breastfed! Look at the way she rolls her eyes at her baby, sickening.

And why is Ren’s face always so red?!

View attachment 1371888

A baby sleeping/not sleeping is not a personality trait imo, it’s just what babies do, they’re not robots ffs. Stop trying to make EVERYTHING relate back to you!!!

also, “I thought we cracked It before holiday” didn’t she moan pretty much every day before the holiday that she had had NO sleep but it was absooooolutely fine!! She can’t keep up with her own lies
When I read this all I see is Me, Me, Me

Narcissist doesn’t even cover how far Imogens head is so far wedged up her nappy ridden arse

• Heart
I mean if the baby goes to bed at 5pm and wakes up at 4:30/5am then goes back to sleep. I’d say that’s a good nights sleep. As well as having 3 hours of naps by midday and 2/3 naps throughout the day. I thought she “didn’t sleep an inch” which for such an academic girl isn’t even the right saying. I just want to know why Spencer still goes along with her lies. Why does he not question her constant need for everything to be the extreme end of the spectrum.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.