Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping in again 🙈🤣
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? She’s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I don’t feel like her heart is really in the whole ‘sustainable’ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in there….at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel 🤨
Its so counterproductive isn't it. Like why even bother!
Sarah ashcroft for example, although she does promote / wear other things that vast majority of the time she wears her own brand and never does the same sort of style that she sells (please correct me if I'm wrong haven't watched her in a few months!)

Reactions: 3
Its so counterproductive isn't it. Like why even bother!
Sarah ashcroft for example, although she does promote / wear other things that vast majority of the time she wears her own brand and never does the same sort of style that she sells (please correct me if I'm wrong haven't watched her in a few months!)
I just think if you’re going to make a big deal out of it, then you have to follow through all the way not just make it look like your trying to be something your not, there’s been so many inconsistencies

Reactions: 3
From the looks of her sat in the pram today she doesn't look like she's hating it?! Same with the car seat we never actually see her hating life in the car seat!

Shes going to make so many problems for herself as she projects problems on the kid! She makes one noise and Imo says "oh you hate it don't you" which eventually Ren will hear and understand and thus decide she hates it because mummy told me I hate it!
Yeah that’s true!!! She’s definitely going to be that mum that tells the nursery’s and school or even play dates oh yo
she’s so obviously trying to get some freebies for mini phil as well!! she’s put up 3 totally unrelated stories of things that rennie is ‘loving’ at the moment and has tagged the brands 🙄 it’s so bloody obvious
Mini Phil hahahahha that’s cracked me up! These influencers need to be stopped!!!! They should never be allowed to get all this free gifts!! So much families struggling right now while they are being gifted holidays, washing machines, cars!!!!!! Food it just boils my blood they do such a tit job of selling the products no way people actually run out and buy this crap they promote I think Imogen must have a lot of fakes following her that could possible be why her followers go up and down so much

Reactions: 8
Someone has just commented on imos tiktok saying “omg you should present a childrens tv show”
Erm no thanks baby gal, my child would have night terrors if he had to watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bath videos she does are one of my least favourite. The god complex she has is ridiculous.
E507E528-EC66-4124-94A3-108229FFDB83.jpeg

she is really trying to prove to herself that she is a good mum when it only comes across as delusion and forced. She is the least naturally maternal person I’ve ever seen. Which is fine, sometimes you just don’t get that bond instantly / for a while. But the false narrative she portrays of being born to do this and how much love she has for Ren is all a front

Reactions: 29
I wonder if she does these over the top, dramatic theatre productions for Ren so that she gets into dance/acting and goes to schools JUST LIKE MUMMY. I can only imagine her as an insufferable dance Mum making sure her daughter is star of the show

Reactions: 6
I just watched her haul and she literally wore none of it on holiday so what do we reckon she does with it all?

Reactions: 1
Someone has just commented on imos tiktok saying “omg you should present a childrens tv show”
Erm no thanks baby gal, my child would have night terrors if he had to watch her
omg and when theytell her she should be a nursery worker 😷😷. Imo in any kinda childcare role would have about 20 melt downs a day. Pisses me off people think that’s all people who work in nurseries do.. speak in stupid voices to kids all day 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
omg and when theytell her she should be a nursery worker 😷😷. Imo in any kinda childcare role would have about 20 melt downs a day. Pisses me off people think that’s all people who work in nurseries do.. speak in stupid voices to kids all day 🙄.
If I went to drop my son off at nursery and she was there I’d run for the hills

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If any huns would like to see what imo will be like in a few years watch ‘ninamendoza28’ on tik tok. Nina is a lovely lady however is completely manic and this will be imo minus being lovely as that she is not

Reactions: 9
Honestly can’t deal with her passive aggressive miss nice act she puts on when replying to “hate”
CEB2916F-FF21-469F-8141-0F00E851E408.jpeg

news flash Grimmo, not everyone that says something slightly critical is hating and miserable / sad in their life. They don’t need your passive aggressive “I’m thinking of you and love you” bullshit

also her POV tiktoks are the least funny. I get all itchy and clenched bumhole when watching them. They’re also sooo long that any remote “punchline” is dragged out

458C374B-D4A6-485F-A415-C27F5798EEBF.jpeg

Whoever told her she was the tit needs to be sent to prison. They’ve created a monster

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly can’t deal with her passive aggressive miss nice act she puts on when replying to “hate”
View attachment 1366933
news flash Grimmo, not everyone that says something slightly critical is hating and miserable / sad in their life. They don’t need your passive aggressive “I’m thinking of you and love you” bullshit
honestly why can’t she just answer something normally
“Yeah she is a little chunkier but the doctors and health care professionals have said she’s fine so I don’t care what you think”
Rather than go off on her narcissistic tangent yet again about how she’s the most amazing, caring, happiest human being ever. 🤦‍♀️
“I would never say that to a baby” she’s notsaying it to a baby.. she’s saying it TO YOU, you bleeping moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.