Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back on old photos, she used to be quite pretty. What happened? All I see now is a ghostly sausage face 😂

Reactions: 17
Just put her new vlog on, so far all I hear is complaining about ren not sleeping, hating the pram, have to give her food to keep her quiet blablabla.

8 mins in she’s on the sling with spencer looking very happy and content, imos like “the whole of London were staring at us because she was screaming in the pram and she just wanted MUM but spencer wanted to help…” sorry that’s HIS child too? She’s unbelievable.

then was banging on about mum guilt because she only wanted imo but ‘she was letting spencer help’ spenny chimed in and said she can’t communicate so you don’t actually know why she’s crying… that quickly shut her up 🤣

he Must be so sick of hearing her say ren only wants imo!!!! spencer was playing with her on the train and she was really giggling, she looks so happy when with him 🙄

Reactions: 46
Just put her new vlog on, so far all I hear is complaining about ren not sleeping, hating the pram, have to give her food to keep her quiet blablabla.

8 mins in she’s on the sling with spencer looking very happy and content, imos like “the whole of London were staring at us because she was screaming in the pram and she just wanted MUM but spencer wanted to help…” sorry that’s HIS child too? She’s unbelievable.

then was banging on about mum guilt because she only wanted imo but ‘she was letting spencer help’ spenny chimed in and said she can’t communicate so you don’t actually know why she’s crying… that quickly shut her up 🤣

he Must be so sick of hearing her say ren only wants imo!!!! spencer was playing with her on the train and she was really giggling, she looks so happy when with him 🙄
Ren looks sooo much calmer and at ease with Spencer over Imo. She actually smiles and giggles and doesn’t just scowl/look completely over stimulated.
Imo just needs to chill out man. Babies cry and make noises and fuss all the time it doesn’t mean they want to be strapped to you ffs. Maybe she’s just tired and a bit grizzly?

She’s such a hypocrite she did that whole tiktok about him needing permission for the gym and how they’re a “team” and just have a “healthy”relationship with “good communication”
And then in the next breathe call her BABY’S FATHER a “helper”???

Her narcissism makes me wanna puke 🤮

Reactions: 20
How can she in one breathe say she doesn’t sleep but then say “oh normally by this time she would have had 3 hours worth of naps” I mean that is a lot of hours of naps by midday?

Reactions: 16
I get the ‘being real mum thing’ I do, not acting like the influencer trend of parenthood being ‘dreamy and easy’ but god she’s a baby, they cry, whinge and are unexplainable sometimes ITS NOT HER FAULT, she’s a baby and is going to have to read all these posts and see these videos one day 🙃

Reactions: 9
I know social blade isn’t accurate and obviously taking into consideration these tit, half arsed minimal effort, spot the ‘ad’ ads she managed to make time for…. She can’t be taking home much more than that a month surely? I’d love to know how’s she’s paying for all these hauls (I do imagine she takes it all back) and also… the new upload… why does she feel the need to keep buying ren new toys?! She doesn’t bloody need them !!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know social blade isn’t accurate and obviously taking into consideration these tit, half arsed minimal effort, spot the ‘ad’ ads she managed to make time for…. She can’t be taking home much more than that a month surely? I’d love to know how’s she’s paying for all these hauls (I do imagine she takes it all back) and also… the new upload… why does she feel the need to keep buying ren new toys?! She doesn’t bloody need them !!
So how much does that mean she gets a month?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the new vlog, she is incredibly passive aggressive towards that baby! How many times does she say “clever girl”? and completely out of context too! 🙈

Reactions: 22
Im screaming at this comment someone left under her tiktok of her and ren 🤣😩 ‘that little boy’ 🥲
4F23484B-BEEF-469B-91D6-3289B3FF76A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How can she in one breathe say she doesn’t sleep but then say “oh normally by this time she would have had 3 hours worth of naps” I mean that is a lot of hours of naps by midday?
3 hours of naps by midday?!

Reactions: 6
Ironically in her latest vlog, when she is showing that the dentist has filed gaps in her lower teeth. She actually does have food in her teeth for once!!! Yet it’s the one time she doesn’t mention it 😂😅

Im screaming at this comment someone left under her tiktok of her and ren 🤣😩 ‘that little boy’ 🥲View attachment 1352476
I thought before watching the tik tok that they were talking about imo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.