Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer does seem like a nice and genuine guy and a good dad, it's such a shame he is with someone like Imomo

What year is everyone predicting the divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video of her dancing in the white bikini man the comments underneath make soooo sad. Girls saying that she’s goals her body is unreal etc.
skinny doesn’t = healthy.
She looks like a walking corpse half the time.
it justtakes me back to the days of tumblr pro ana 🤦‍♀️.
And I’m not at all saying Imo shouldn’t celebrate her body but she’s so quick to delete any comments that question her but she leaves these triggering comments from impressionable teens up for all to see? like someone can’t ask if you’re doing these ridiculous dances for satire, but a 15 year old tagging her friends saying “omg she has absss 😫😫” and clearly feeling tit about herself is okay.
She just needs to get a bleeping reality check. Those type of comments are far more damaging than someone calling you out for something stupid you’ve done 🙄.

I personally thinks she looks awful but I’m not an impressionable teen / person who’s still struggling with an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I tell y’all that I bumped into Spenny in tesco? He said that Imo was a few aisles down, gutted I didn’t see her in the wild 😂 he was actually quite nice tbh
No way this is great! Imo probably hates you angel. Literally any woman who dares to be in the same vicinity as her prized possession Spenny she hates 😂 watch out hunny, she’s a triple threat 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not saying she can’t show off her body but when she looks that poorly, she isn’t setting a good example to young girls. She is not body goals.

Reactions: 17
Because one wasn’t enough, here’s another ft Spenny and his Dad moves - clever boy! 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A6C605A8-ABE9-435B-BCFD-B2F917FD02CC.jpeg

This is going to be the new song she does the same dance to over and over and over again like she did with that other one when she was pregnant isn’t it….. 😴 she obviously can’t see what us sane humans see with regards to her body and how ill she looks.

6F7622D5-67C2-493C-90EA-CEF45BA95472.jpeg

Should this not be OUR child/babies, not MY… as always, always gotta be about grimmo.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1354720
This is going to be the new song she does the same dance to over and over and over again like she did with that other one when she was pregnant isn’t it….. 😴 she obviously can’t see what us sane humans see with regards to her body and how ill she looks.

View attachment 1354722
Should this not be OUR child/babies, not MY… as always, always gotta be about grimmo.
And it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘your’ 🥴

Reactions: 7
Oh spenny you have always had this beautiful way with her yet in every video I make out she only wants me !!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve been making my way through alllll her previous threads and I think it’s true to say she’s fully lost herself/let herself go

Reactions: 8
She was actually gorgeous before
I remember when she was in Ibiza with Holly Boon thinking how much I wanted to look like her, figure wise and looks.. she had just started getting fillers and they didn't look like two Richmond sausage on her face.
She looks ill now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she ever mention her stomach problems these days? Also she does look really ill she’s so skinny I did think it was caused by her stomach problems but she eats I’m every video or post I think it’s to prove a point that she does eat?

Reactions: 7
I remember when she was in Ibiza with Holly Boon thinking how much I wanted to look like her, figure wise and looks.. she had just started getting fillers and they didn't look like two Richmond sausage on her face.
She looks ill now
Same I used to watch her hauls/ makeup videos for inspo 😂 now she can’t even put an outfit together and don’t get me started on the makeup... she’s proper let herself go

Reactions: 12
The video of Spencer with Ren is actually quite cute. He's so natural with her, it highlights how unnatural imogen is.. constantly screaming at her, kissing her whilst looking at herself in the camera etc..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.