Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is suffering from an ED (which I think is highly likely) I hope she gets help before renealia gets older and more aware... it will really affect her she’ll think she needs to be stick thin like her mum and possibly develop an ED herself 😔 I also worry for her little sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Do you know what I actually find Spenny quite a good laugh when he’s taking the piss in Imo’s dance videos 😂 if he met the right woman and wasn’t under the thumb so much he would have the potential to be great and his behaviour wouldn’t be as sickly and subservient

Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no reason to make these videos in her underwear or a bikini or whatever she wants to call this!

Your not selling a bikini or underwear so why on earth are you in it?! There's simply just one reason, attention.

Reactions: 19
Do you know what I actually find Spenny quite a good laugh when he’s taking the piss in Imo’s dance videos 😂 if he met the right woman and wasn’t under the thumb so much he would have the potential to be great and his behaviour wouldn’t be as sickly and subservient
I often think this about Spencer too. I think he settled. He must have had some insecurities (hearing disability and skin condition) and thought that he struck gold when she came along and was into him. She had followers, money, and she was attractive so he wasn’t going to let her go. Then slowly he realised how crazy she is once that mask began to slip and now he’s just plain old stuck thanks to having a baby with her. Silly man. You really could have done a lot better. And you know deep down, I’m right. Sorry Imo, but you’re both in different leagues and one day soon, Spencer will be finding someone much more suitable. Poor little Renalien and her fractured future.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think this is why she’s always OTT in saying how perfect he is, and how they are the best couple etc, to gaslight him in to staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another update from Spenny that no one asked for. He truly has morphed into Imo, talking about his 💩 movements. 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 12
still going on about herself to overshadow fathers day 🙄🙄🙄
Wtf is she even talking about? 😂
What mother does through hours of painful labour and thinks “let me see their face.. are they cute enough for Instagram?” Why does that make you special 🤦‍♀️.
She really wants to push this magical bond / relationship with Ren I find it so forced and desperate… most parents absolutely adore their children Imo. It doesn’t make you special.
she goes on like she’s the only woman on the planet to ever have given birth because no one else can possibly understand ✨the connection✨

Hunnyyyy… Rens hates you and we all know she has a nicer bond / is happier with Spencer so just have a day off will ya 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another update from Spenny that no one asked for. He truly has morphed into Imo, talking about his 💩 movements. 😳

View attachment 1356732
Omg he is literally the definition of the ick, and that’s just how imo wants to keep him.

i hateeeee the way he talks in these TikTok’s it’s so unnatural and forced and those faces he pulls

9AF12370-E3BA-49D0-B2E5-FE3FA1D79820.png

imo here wanting her huns to tell her how amazing she looks once again. “Does anyone else just get SOOOOOO SWOLLENNN and bloated on holiday, like I’m SWOLLENNN, I hold SO much water retention” (hate the way she puts that posh voice on when saying water retention aswell 😑

but she defo doesn’t look swollen and bloated in her 9648726 TikTok’s and pics of her in a bikini, she looks stick thin

Reactions: 9
still going on about herself to overshadow fathers day 🙄🙄🙄
Even the way Ren is not even looking and she’s held her to the side so Imo can show of her body. It’s never about anyone but her, she’s so selfish and definitely has some sort of issue with her body

Reactions: 7
Omg he is literally the definition of the ick, and that’s just how imo wants to keep him.

i hateeeee the way he talks in these TikTok’s it’s so unnatural and forced and those faces he pulls

View attachment 1357152

imo here wanting her huns to tell her how amazing she looks once again. “Does anyone else just get SOOOOOO SWOLLENNN and bloated on holiday, like I’m SWOLLENNN, I hold SO much water retention” (hate the way she puts that posh voice on when saying water retention aswell 😑

but she defo doesn’t look swollen and bloated in her 9648726 TikTok’s and pics of her in a bikini, she looks stick thin
Exactly!! Lol it literally doesn’t take a genius to figure out that she bloats so much because she eats so little and water (and one tiny corner of vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, calorie-free chocolate) is most likely the only thing in her stomach all day! She’s so unhealthy and she’s promoting a terrible image to her young huns

Reactions: 11
Ok they’ve gone away for a week and she spent approximately £26849301913 on holiday clothes to sit in her hotel room in a bikini?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.