Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the shittest (literally in SpenceICKers case) holiday ever! Also how much did she pack and spend for going on the shittest holiday ever. I wish I was in that resort atm watching that shitshow of a holiday unfold 👀☕🤭

Reactions: 6
Im screaming at this comment someone left under her tiktok of her and ren 🤣😩 ‘that little boy’ 🥲View attachment 1352476
I just came here to comment on that tiktok.. and your post made me lol - I hadn't seen that comment. It makes me feel really uncomfortable Imo leaning over to show her cleavage whilst feeding Clio fruit. I hate it say it but it can be really dangerous to put these kind of tiktoks up with so many child p's crawling the internet. Its really easy and common for them to take videos and photos and make them more 'explicit' I hate to even have to draw attention to it, but I'm kind of also doing it so that when Imo does read her she can see the harm she is causing her daughter.

Reactions: 13
I just came here to comment on that tiktok.. and your post made me lol - I hadn't seen that comment. It makes me feel really uncomfortable Imo leaning over to show her cleavage whilst feeding Clio fruit. I hate it say it but it can be really dangerous to put these kind of tiktoks up with so many child p's crawling the internet. Its really easy and common for them to take videos and photos and make them more 'explicit' I hate to even have to draw attention to it, but I'm kind of also doing it so that when Imo does read her she can see the harm she is causing her daughter.
I did think the way imo lent forward was oddly sexual too! Which like you say is so wrong in a video with her daughter!

Reactions: 10
Omg I am beyond triggered by the amount of times imo says 'clever girl' in her latest video. Why is she saying it constantly at that baby, I'm sure she just exists and she's a clever girl for it.

And I'm sure people in London were watching... not because of the baby but because of imos unhinged behaviour (and orange face)

Reactions: 22
In the recent video when she’s looking at those pelicans 🙃 why does she go “OH MY GOD LOOK LOOK OMG ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS” Jesus Christ calm down man. Also ren sneezed and she said “clever girl”? What? 😂

Reactions: 11
How does Spencer not tell her about her orange face and pale neck !!!
Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” 😭😭😭 he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” 😭😭😭 he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying
😂 You can see the YT now…

“AN OPEN AN HONEST CHAT: EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY PUPS”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.