Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her stories about rens sleeping just now… shes actually infuriating!!! I dont believe she was so naive to think a baby would sleep 12 hours flat out every night… especially a baby who is breastfed and who she sticks on her boob at every little noise

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1371888

A baby sleeping/not sleeping is not a personality trait imo, it’s just what babies do, they’re not robots ffs. Stop trying to make EVERYTHING relate back to you!!!

also, “I thought we cracked It before holiday” didn’t she moan pretty much every day before the holiday that she had had NO sleep but it was absooooolutely fine!! She can’t keep up with her own lies
My oldest is nearly 2 and she’s only just started sleeping through. My youngest is 7 months and she’s up every other hour. It’s normal, it’s how babies are. She needs to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My oldest is nearly 2 and she’s only just started sleeping through. My youngest is 7 months and she’s up every other hour. It’s normal, it’s how babies are. She needs to get a grip
My 3 year old SOMETIMES makes it through 6, spends 50% of the week in my bed and my 2 year old? He has NEVER slept past 6am. Even as a baby! Babies don't sleep. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 3 year old SOMETIMES makes it through 6, spends 50% of the week in my bed and my 2 year old? He has NEVER slept past 6am. Even as a baby! Babies don't sleep. The end.
This is the dangerous thing with social media and especially sleep consultant accounts. They make out that babies sleeping through is the norm and something you can train when in reality it’s down to the child and waking up in the night is the biological norm.

Reactions: 9
She feels guilty watching through the videos and is crying? Give it a rest Imo. There’s far worse happening out there in the REAL WORLD whilst you’re ✨ not complaining, just explaining. ✨

DD28B9FA-6226-4ED8-A018-3DED5F7D6A02.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
No hun, her sleep is only like that because imo’s sleep was the EXACT same (just ask her mum and dad) and she looks like daddy but she’s mummy’s twin through and through!!!… it has nothing to do with ren being a COMPLETELY normal 9month old 🙄🙄. Honestly she’s delusional!!

for Someone who claims to be so naturally maternal and born to be a mum, she sure does sound like someone who doesn’t have a clue how babies actually work? I don’t have children myself but I know that babies are pretty unpredictable especially when it comes to sleep during the night or exact time for naps??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My wee girl slept 7-7 from 3 months till 1 year. It was very short lived. Shes now 19 months and absolutely awful 😅

Reactions: 7
I’m not a parent but I just find it sooo weird how she states that all mums ‘are in this journey together’. I find it really patronising

Mums on here- what do you think to it?

Reactions: 14
I’m not a parent but I just find it sooo weird how she states that all mums ‘are in this journey together’. I find it really patronising

I defo dont wanna be on no journey with her 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I think she's an hole. Just trying to be relatable but she just looks like a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s unbelievable.
She was moaning about Rens feel WAY before she went on holiday ? Now it’s the holidays fault she’s not sleeping?
and I’m not being funny.. sleeping 10pm - 5am and then having 3 hours naps during the day?? That doesn’t sound like a baby with sleep issues to me tbh. She’s just trying to create a problem where there isn’t one.
What does she want? Her to sleep through the night for a solid 13 hours straight? Just duck off Imo
& also ANYTHING to do with Ren I 1000% think is just Imos fault. She probably doesn’t sleep well because she’ll babble / make noise in her sleep (NORMAL) and Imo wakes her up to attach her to her 🙄.
She’s such a narcissist. Her sleeping patterns are NOT her personality.
Also the story saying all the things she’s tried… THATS THE PROBLEM IMO. You do too much all the time poo Ren probably doesn’t know if she’s coming or going 🙄.
Decide what your routine is and stick to it. Obviously sleep and babies / toddlers is hard for everyone but you pick your routine and bleeping stick to it! Not change it up every few weeks because you give up as it’s “not working”

god I would love to smack her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1371888

A baby sleeping/not sleeping is not a personality trait imo, it’s just what babies do, they’re not robots ffs. Stop trying to make EVERYTHING relate back to you!!!

also, “I thought we cracked It before holiday” didn’t she moan pretty much every day before the holiday that she had had NO sleep but it was absooooolutely fine!! She can’t keep up with her own lies

Sorry if this is me being thick 😅 but can someone explain what she means at the end where she says "I also sometimes feel like it's me" It's not making sense to me in the long paragraph lol x

Sorry if this is me being thick 😅 but can someone explain what she means at the end where she says "I also sometimes feel like it's me" It's not making sense to me in the long paragraph lol x
i think she means she feels like it’s her fault.
Which I personally think it is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At least if Ren is up in the night, both Imo and Spenny have plenty of time during the day to rest…it’s not as if they’ve both got a 9-5 to get up for…

Reactions: 14
At least if Ren is up in the night, both Imo and Spenny have plenty of time during the day to rest…it’s not as if they’ve both got a 9-5 to get up for…
but Mills & Pups just work so so so hard. It’s why they needed their holiday to get a break from all the hard work that they do sitting around their tit hole house on their phones all day🖤.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think as soon as Ren stirs or wakes up slightly, she’s straight in the room sticking the poor kid onto her boob 😂

if babies sleeping 3+ hours in the day at 9 months old then sleeping 10pm-5/6am I don’t see what her problem is? The poor child probably has no routine with a mother that desperately tries to get her child to sleep at any given opportunity ☹

I think she’s obsessed with Ren sleeping so she can get on with her own thing. She really is making a massive deal out of this sleeping malarkey😴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.