Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3 year old SOMETIMES makes it through 6, spends 50% of the week in my bed and my 2 year old? He has NEVER slept past 6am. Even as a baby! Babies don't sleep. The end.
what makes me SO angry with Imo though is she doesn’t even try to get a nice routine in place.
It’ll be in the eve near bed time and she’ll be screaming and shouting and dancing and singing getting Ren all hyper.. HOW IS SHE MEANT TO SLEEP FFS? 😂
I don’t think it’s because Ren finds sleep hard I think if she had a nice calm person settling her down she’d be okay.
Also can you imagine Ren making anyyyy type of noise and Imo not barging in and attaching her to her instantly? The poor baby probably can’t even sigh without Imo grabbing her and waking her up 😂.
To me a 9 month old sleeping from 10-5 & THEN having 2 naps in the day isn’t a sleep issue at all lmao. I genuinely don’t know what she expects? Ren to have the sleep pattern of an adult? She’s a baby ffs haha.
I don’t think she has any type of routine in place at all and Imo will try something for a week not cope that it’s not working then change the routine again… then gets online and just moans about it 🙄.
“I sometimes think it’s me”… yeah it is you because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
I have never mom shamed in my life but Imo seems some serious help man.

Reactions: 9
I don't follow her but she comes on my fyp alot. Has anyone else seen the landing video thing? I turned myself inside out cringing.

Reactions: 3
Grimmo if you ‘wouldn’t change her, even her sleeping’ then why do you constantly moan about her sleeping patterns day in day out 🙂🙂 if you adore her to pieces because that’s who she is then just bloody get on with it!!

Reactions: 30
Renaelia doesn’t dare even breathe without Grimmo like “SHE MUST WANT MUMMY’S MILK”

I didn’t BF but no one I know referred to it as that. So odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
MUMMY’S MILK 🤢🤮🤢🤮.

Imo will that creepy mum still trying to breast feed Renalien when she’s 7 for her own pleasure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
In all fairness, my 9 month old is sleeping 12 hours a night and has done for a while now but she does stir a lot which I sometimes hear cause I’m a really light sleeper and I just leave her to it. But 3 hours of naps by midday is absolutely ridiculous so she’s clearly trained her to sleep more during the day rather than having a big sleep at night. Obviously every baby is so so different but I do think Imo’s caused the bad sleep routine by forcing her to have so many naps, the holiday is just a good excuse to make people feel bad for her

Reactions: 12
Imagine ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about going on holiday when most of the country can’t run their house or feed themselves. Oh no but poor Imo has created another privileged problem for herself and now won’t stop moaning about it 🙄

Reactions: 10
She is seriously unhinged it’s getting to the point that i can’t watch her anymore without wanting to get her some serious help!

I suffer myself with mental health conditions and I struggle with my emotions but I don’t act like this it’s embarrassing & I'm also a mother myself who did have a baby who slept threw at a very early age in fact I will say I was very blessed and I still am 7 years later with the incredible miracle I have considering he has me as his mom. BUT I understand I was incredibly lucky and that isn’t the case for everyone! My son can be a little monkey and he has his moments but it’s how we've learned to deal with them together and I wish I could share just what an incredible little boy he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t it like 8pm or something when she was moaning about her sleep? Not like its 4am. I wouldn’t be surprised if pups was out at the gym or something and she wanted to make him feel bad like she does when ever he does his own thing. Then she backtracks with the “I wouldn’t change her, even her sleep” (wtf?! Why moan then?) because she thinks it makes her look like a terrible mum.

Her saying “Maybe its just me” is an attempt at making sure the huns get the hint that she’s asking for compliments. I don’t know if I’m more annoyed that she is so obvious or that the huns fall for it.

She says Renault Clio wants to play and jumps around so she’s clearly (a) not tired and (b) is so used to Imo performing and playing for her she associates her with drama/noise rather than something calming

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.