Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hips stick out when she turns to the side. She’s not heathy at all. And does she have the camera tilted or on some setting to lengthen because her torso seems ridiculously long

Reactions: 8
She saw us talking about her taking small bites so took a ridiculously oversized bite. Also her MOST LOVING GENUINE parents didn’t raise her very well if she’s eating / talking with her big gob open. I guess all that private school money was wasted on her 😇
Imo:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just seen the insta post but does she REALLY need to take the carrier to a wedding ffs? Just hold her and let her toddle around.
She’s such an attention seeker I can’t cope.
Imagine her to everyone at the wedding
“Ohhh I know hunnnn. We’ve tried everything but she just has to be attached to mummy don’t you moo? You’re just mummies best friend aren’t you sweet baby girl? Don’t worry about us hunnnnn”

her emotional state is not normal man.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I rarely see negatives comments on her posts, and if I do they’re soon deleted. Imagine spending your whole day deleting slightly critical comments about your behaviour that you willingly put online. No wonder she doesn’t have time to take Ren to any baby class. Her day is 40% pratting about on tiktok, 20% ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ that Ren is just a massive burden to her life, 20% breastfeeding and 20% deleting comments. Surely her engagement is so low that how can she financially live this luxury lifestyle? The math isn’t mathing. How has she got 300k followers on most platforms but barely gets 50 comments. It makes you wonder how many “hate” comments she must be deleting.
She has a cheek to say we / them have an unhappy life, but she is living the most miserable life. I feel sorry for her, it’s so pathetic. Imagine going through nearly 30 years of life and not being able to handle the slightest bit of criticism properly. Her parents raised her terribly.

edited to add:

F75D7531-63EA-403E-84FA-D0AE7BC57E44.jpeg

TAKE HER OUT THAT bleeping HIGH CHAIR. Omg like why can’t she do that on the floor with her? Without filming it? She got a few comments saying she’s the English Miss Rachel and that has stroked her sad little ego that now she won’t stop filming herself acting neurotic. She honestly needs sectioning, she’s lost the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Why do Grimo and Spencer rotate the same two bland dinners on repeat?? Those crappy pink gluten free, dairy free, wheat free duck off wraps and the unseasoned rice dish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.