Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hairline, brows and humongous lips are such an unfortunate combination. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My baby is 4 months and we’ve been through and still going through reflux , we were prescribed gaviscon at 5 weeks and she was a different baby overnight , still sick but so much happier ! Imo just give the baby the medicine she needs ! Also my little one will go 3 days without shitting then do 5 in one day , and she does cry and get uncomfortable sometimes when she’s been constipated ! Reflux isn’t nice but it’s normal and so many babies go through it ! I feel like she always acts like renaynay is the only one when it’s completely normal 🤣 maybe if she followed the doctors advice and had the doctors advice she’d be a lot more comfortable! There doesn’t always have to be a reason for something wrong , it’s just a baby thing

Reactions: 12
My baby is 4 months and we’ve been through and still going through reflux , we were prescribed gaviscon at 5 weeks and she was a different baby overnight , still sick but so much happier ! Imo just give the baby the medicine she needs ! Also my little one will go 3 days without shitting then do 5 in one day , and she does cry and get uncomfortable sometimes when she’s been constipated ! Reflux isn’t nice but it’s normal and so many babies go through it ! I feel like she always acts like renaynay is the only one when it’s completely normal 🤣 maybe if she followed the doctors advice and had the doctors advice she’d be a lot more comfortable! There doesn’t always have to be a reason for something wrong , it’s just a baby thing
I don’t know how she can claim it makes her have mum guilt that Renaynay is in pain but then refuse to give the medication she’s been prescribed

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how she can claim it makes her have mum guilt that Renaynay is in pain but then refuse to give the medication she’s been prescribed
Literally ! If you can give your child that is going to make them so much happier than why wouldn’t you ?? I forgot to put the prescription in so we went without it for a day and instantly she was throwing up loads and so unhappy - the difference is crazy

Reactions: 4
Incase anyone doesn’t know if you can’t get a prescription for infant gaviscon if your doctor isn’t available or whatever, my doctor forgot to send it over for my son and you can actually buy it from the pharmacy I think you have to ask for it it’s around £9 for a box if anyone is stuck. It’s exactly the same as what they prescribe same box everything. How cruel a doctor has given the baby something to help and she won’t even try it for her

Reactions: 16
She gives me major anti-vaxer vibes so wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t want to give her child medicine that would help her imaginary reflux.

Reactions: 18
Incase anyone doesn’t know if you can’t get a prescription for infant gaviscon if your doctor isn’t available or whatever, my doctor forgot to send it over for my son and you can actually buy it from the pharmacy I think you have to ask for it it’s around £9 for a box if anyone is stuck. It’s exactly the same as what they prescribe same box everything. How cruel a doctor has given the baby something to help and she won’t even try it for her

Probably because she knows she's making up the symptoms 🙈

Reactions: 10
We all know she won’t give her the medicine that has be prescribed because then she would have nothing to fake cry about to her huns and won’t be able to make a big song and dance about it on the gram. She infuriates me so much. Especially because she went to a&e complained the childrens unit was so busy and then didn’t even do what the doctors told her to do. So she just wasted resources that could of been used for a baby actually had something wrong with it

Reactions: 17
We all know she won’t give her the medicine that has be prescribed because then she would have nothing to fake cry about to her huns and won’t be able to make a big song and dance about it on the gram. She infuriates me so much. Especially because she went to a&e complained the childrens unit was so busy and then didn’t even do what the doctors told her to do. So she just wasted resources that could of been used for a baby actually had something wrong with it
A&e is for accidents or emergencies. A baby with colic/reflux that isn’t registered with a GP isn’t an emergency IMO

I know it’s hard as a first time parent not to panic/worry but she seems to have the support of so many professionals, both NHS and private but doesn’t listen to their advice!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 901316

Let me just answer my own question, whilst also complimenting myself saying I’m so amazing, so I can post a picture of my child (that I was SO hesitant to share with the world) whilst I tag brands hoping they’ll pay me to advertise clothes for, which has no relevance at all to anything 😃

She’s disgusting.
I think her clothes look to small for her too.
She definitely needs to be in the next size up now x

Reactions: 1
Imogenation #35 Spenny's got vitiligo? Imo why you lie though?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.