Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. When she said something about the light powder for setting under eyes I was like… that won’t work for everyone. I don’t even think it’s crossed her mind. She basically designed a palette that’s perfect for her skin.
It's awful, I noticed the same thing about the light setting powder. She literally said this is MY perfect palette... Ok so in that case only people with pretty much the exact same skin colour and taste as you can buy it? She's white trash

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's awful, I noticed the same thing about the light setting powder. She literally said this is MY perfect palette... Ok so in that case only people with pretty much the exact same skin colour and taste as you can buy it? She's white trash
I agree with what you’re saying. However no need for the shes white trash comment. I am a white woman and I find that really degrading. I would never call a black woman black trash. Not needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree with what you’re saying. However no need for the shes white trash comment. I am a white woman and I find that really degrading. I would never call a black woman black trash. Not needed.
Yeah I agree. Quite unnecessary. She’s trash you’re right there but it’s not because she’s white or linked in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Stop right there. ✋🏻 You crossed the line when you said ‘white trash’ 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
9A875D1C-EFD1-40E4-A3DB-638A0FDE1E6E.png

£72 for that load of tit??!!! BUT! You get a free pair of eyelashes HUNS!….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Late to the party but my god that palette is absolutely awful 😂 it looks like something you’d buy from Ali Express 👀😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s been tangoed!!!! 🍊

she clearly hasn’t blended her face to her neck either-it’s white!

B18B73F8-8207-4D30-BE18-D2A52281D249.jpeg

BC07C8C9-76BE-4315-8F0A-8CC2731470F8.jpeg

C72B7CE3-28F9-42EB-9585-2D68D4ACD803.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really curious to see whether she'll send the palette to other influencers, but also to see whether any of them is going to be brave enough to review it on their channel! I guess it would be a good test to see whether they're capable of giving an unbiased opinion! I don't see how anyone would be able to give it a good review. Even if the shades perform beautifully (which they don't), you're essentially paying £47 for 5 eyeshadows, a bronzer, a blusher and a highlighter... As so many of you have said before, most of the shades are pretty much identitical! Not to mention that they would only work on fair-skinned people!
Imogen has never been good or adventurous with her make-up, so she really missed an opportunity to do a small everyday palette with a few eyeshadows and a blush/bronzer/highlighter à la Charlotte Tilbury or NARS!

Reactions: 13
Imagine if this was the other way round. She is trash yes. Nothing to do with her skin.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I know that she’s a first time mum and you do question the simple things but looking at that kid you couldn’t doubt she’s gaining weight! She’s chunky as! (I had a ten pounder so am allowed to say it)

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know that she’s a first time mum and you do question the simple things but looking at that kid you couldn’t doubt she’s gaining weight! She’s chunky as! (I had a ten pounder so am allowed to say it)
Nothing wrong with saying a baby is a chunk. I personally love a chunky baba all the better to munch and squish ☺

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of a cabbage patch doll. Don't mean that in a horrible way just in the way they have chunky rounded faces. She'd definitely not struggling to gain weight. Looks nice and healthy to me

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she is overfeeding or everytime RenAnal cries, she shoves her boob in her mouth so she's feeding so often she's gaining quickly, which is probably also why she's sick as she's overfeeding rather than having reflux 🥺

She’s probably over feeding her because she wants renaynay to be solely dependant on her. When she cries she probably doesn’t even want milk but Imo keeps giving it to her “oh she’s crying because she wants mumma’s milk” the same with her constantly holding her or cuddling her whilst she’s asleep. Seems like she constantly has her, like she wants baby girl to cling to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.