Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she could only accommodate up to size 14 and now she can accomodate all sizes since people complained. Lol.

Reactions: 18
This might sound stupid but I get so much anger inside me whenever she mentions her baby apparently has reflux but is perfectly fine now. After seeing her gifted person. Because my two month old. Has such bad reflux that next week he has to have a tub put up his nose and down his throat to monitor why it is so bad… but her child that was so sick and unwell with reflux is now fine after thread free sessions. I’m just so angry that she claims her child has something wrong with it then gets gifted tit and she is then magically fine a few sessions later. Like that’s not how it works at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh her stomach is playing up again! Surprise surprise 🙄 she saw people were calling her bluff on Renaynay being unwell so had to bring back her fake condition for more sympathy.

Reactions: 11
As if someone asked “how are you coping being a new mum and being on socials?” What kind of question is that?
And her answer is all about needing new clothes to feel like herself again so I’m betting on a big gifted haul coming up

Reactions: 10
8049901F-D126-425F-AA36-2DE553ED37F1.png
24DF7C3D-C6BC-4BD9-A9AA-F39EEC83CE81.png
How could she claim nothing is edited to the max, she looks so ugly and the makeup is tit on this😂😂😂
I really hope it all flops and she goes off crying about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would buy makeup from someone who can’t do makeup for tit? She looks like a clown and don’t even get me started on her eyebrows.. she looks like Worf from star trek or bleeping Spock.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sorry but £40+ for a wish quality eyeshadow palette???? as someone with a makeup page and having tried loads of palettes (my favourites being nice more than £35 all insane quality) i'm actually baffled. i get she's creating a new business but who is paying for that flimsy cheap packaging for shadows that all look the exact same shade?? even the swatches look chalky 🥴

Reactions: 6
Because you read here, this is a message that will get to you. You are not an influencer. You are doing a terrible job and constantly concealing truths is so damaging to young girls that idolise you. We’ve seen you through an eating disorder, manipulate a man to the point where he has no friends or family anymore, and make a fool out of so many people for caring about your exaggerated disorders. For the sake of your child, please leave this career as a distant memory. I don’t blame you for your narcissism, it is in fact an illness. But it’s time to leave while you’re on a high because honestly, your time as an influencer is about to crash and burn. Thanks to this insanely overpriced palette which is not inclusive or ethically made, the final nail has now been hammered in to your career’s coffin. I truly hope your child changes her godawful made up name when she legally can and also has all evidence of her exploited childhood removed from the internet before she can even make lasting memories.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He’s such a wet flannel
Why does it matter that she was pregnant! It’s not an illness? People I work with work full time all week up to around two weeks before they re due unless they do have a difficult pregnancy or complications etc which I know does happen and that can make it much harder. Her being pregnant is entirely irrelevant to the story surely! What does she want? A bloody medal? Well done you kept working while you pregnant, like most other women all over the world do who have full time jobs!?

Reactions: 22
Why does it matter that she was pregnant! It’s not an illness? People I work with work full time all week up to around two weeks before they re due unless they do have a difficult pregnancy or complications etc which I know does happen and that can make it much harder. Her being pregnant is entirely irrelevant to the story surely! What does she want? A bloody medal? Well done you kept working while you pregnant, like most other women all over the world do who have full time jobs!?
Exactly. I worked 9 hr shifts on my feet all day full time and had to drop to part time once I hit 30 weeks as I physically couldn’t stand for long periods of time any longer. I went on maternity at 34 weeks I was suppose to go at 36 weeks but by 34 weeks I was exhausted and I ended up having my baby 2 weeks early so glad I went off earlier

Reactions: 4
I just saw the quote that she’s put on the back on the pallet and she’s honestly so narcissistic, “thank you for supporting MY dream- your imogen” tf. Usually people put something to the customer like “specially curated with you in mind” but no Imogen makes someone else buying a product about her. I thought the first things brands done was put the customer first?

Reactions: 6
I just saw the quote that she’s put on the back on the pallet and she’s honestly so narcissistic, “thank you for supporting MY dream- your imogen” tf. Usually people put something to the customer like “specially curated with you in mind” but no Imogen makes someone else buying a product about her. I thought the first things brands done was put the customer first?
Have you seen her bio on the Hunny Store website⁉

“Imogen believes in empowering women, empowering people, raising and praising each other and standing strong together. By creating a brand full of love and sweetness just like ‘honey’ she wanted everyone to feel beautiful, sexy, gorgeous and pretty every single day.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That makeup pallete is most def not universal or inclusive. All I see is grey, as a poc she didn’t even try lol
I thought the same. When she said something about the light powder for setting under eyes I was like… that won’t work for everyone. I don’t even think it’s crossed her mind. She basically designed a palette that’s perfect for her skin.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.