Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk to everyone like they’re 2 years old. So patronising. Who talks to their nan/grandma like that lol
Hello angelllllllllll !! Literally so annoying. I don’t believe she calls people angel when cameras aren’t rolling.

I see they still haven’t gone to see spennys gran even tho he’s so close to her? Of course imos family get priority always.

Reactions: 7
So child prodigy Renaelia who has an IQ higher than Albert Einstein is in the early stages of teething 👶🏻🦷 and she is only 10 weeks. Imo is too fixated on every little movement, noise and change that involves baby Renaelia to the point that it is unhealthy. Yes be aware of your baby and their needs but this is just obsessive. 🤯

DE537337-E121-4DCF-9366-CE8B051A545C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So child prodigy Renaelia who has an IQ higher than Albert Einstein is in the early stages of teething 👶🏻🦷 and she is only 10 weeks. Imo is too fixated on every little movement, noise and change that involves baby Renaelia to the point that it is unhealthy. Yes be aware of your baby and their needs but this is just obsessive. 🤯

View attachment 898783
Around this stage babies discover their hands and just have more control over oral movement. It’s not some special case 🙄 but of course Renaelia would be teething before 3 months old. And of course she has to mention she’s so young to make others worry their child isn’t developing “properly”. She is so toxic. I’ve never known anyone to be as unhinged as her. She seems to be in very close contact with “professionals” it makes me wonder if they’re picking up on her obsessive need for things to be wrong / her to be advanced and keeping a close eye on her/her mental state.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 898783
Oh my goshhhhhhh! Teething at 10 weeks old?! What a clever little baby 😍✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she’s bragging about things that are so normal for babies and trying to make out Renaynay is extraordinary. Teething (if it is teething) doesn’t make a baby advanced - some babies are born with teeth.

She won’t be bragging about munchymoomooschubbychoochoos teeth when she’s sinking those gnashers into Imos nips 😂

Reactions: 14
The thing is she’s bragging about things that are so normal for babies and trying to make out Renaynay is extraordinary. Teething (if it is teething) doesn’t make a baby advanced - some babies are born with teeth.

She won’t be bragging about munchymoomooschubbychoochoos teeth when she’s sinking those gnashers into Imos nips 😂
This is what I thought😂 teething or having teeth at an early age doesn’t make your baby more advanced? The things she says are so toxic and really could make other mums feel like tit, my first didn’t get any teeth until 10 months so if I saw her bragging like that it would make me feel like crap

Reactions: 9

Same with weaning she’ll be weaning her next week and saying how clever she is 😂😂 just while we’re on topic too weaning DID NOT help my reflux baby 😂 it just made her sick colourful 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Just noticed on the vlog she said she was walking at 8 months old.. reallyyyyy hun or you lying again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about over feeding, as you can’t over feed a breastfed baby so I wonder if she’s also using formula maybe in the evenings or something to help her sleep longer stretches. Also.. teething at 10 weeks 😂 Christ my first didn’t get a tooth until 8 months so I am so glad I wasn’t a first time mum with her on my insta feed!!

Reactions: 6
Watching imo’s latest vlog. Why the hell did they buy a white sofa if they’re only gonna get it recovered. They’re worried they’re gonna spill stuff on it. What did they expect with a white sofa? Morons.

Reactions: 2
Watching imo’s latest vlog. Why the hell did they buy a white sofa if they’re only gonna get it recovered. They’re worried they’re gonna spill stuff on it. What did they expect with a white sofa? Morons.
Because Zoe Sugg had her sofa recovered!

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine when they have another baby…

spencers post:
I’m so so proud of this amazing woman looking after our beautiful baby princess all whilst 9 months pregnant. It’s just so amazing that she can even do that it must be so hard and it just makes me love her more and more xoxoxox

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.