Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I've let imogen get to me so much, she's actually made me really bleeping angry, like I could run her over angry 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her baby looks such a good size and seems she’s putting on weight well so why is she so obsessed with finding a problem with her?

Reactions: 17
That snoo is a bleeping joke. Newborn babies are meant to be ‘tit’ sleepers. It’s bleeping normal. All she’s doing is perpetuating the stupid idea that babies need to be sleeping through the night ASAP or else your kid is basically broken. If she gives a tit about her huns and their mental health she would be trying to normalise real infant sleep and not exploiting her kid for a free crib
Exactly this. Babies wake often as a protection from SIDS. I just feel really sorry for Renaynay in her straight jacket within the #gifted nanny crib

Reactions: 14
Her baby looks such a good size and seems she’s putting on weight well so why is she so obsessed with finding a problem with her?
The thing is she’s gaining weight better than the majority of breastfed babies - didn’t Imo say she gained 3lb in 3 weeks?! We’ve had no issues with breastfeeding at all (no reflux/tongue tie etc) and it took our baby 2 months to gain 3lbs

Reactions: 4
The thing is she’s gaining weight better than the majority of breastfed babies - didn’t Imo say she gained 3lb in 3 weeks?! We’ve had no issues with breastfeeding at all (no reflux/tongue tie etc) and it took our baby 2 months to gain 3lbs
My baby is nearly 3 months and still hasn’t gained 3 lbs. I might be being a bit petty because I’m hormonal and sleep deprived but when she’s banging on about how chunky Renaynay is and how much weight she’s gained so quickly it makes me feel tit because my breastfed baby isn’t putting on as much weight and therefore I must be doing something wrong?! Luckily I’m not unhinged enough to diagnose my baby with something because she’s not as big as Grimmo’s, but I just think she’s being highly insensitive to people who’s baby’s struggle to put on weight.

What the duck. Ben salad needs to wrap IMO in a straight jacket and throw her in a padded cell. This woman is absolutely unhinged and mental, why are her family not doing anything about this?!?! If I behaved the way she did, every member of my family would pull me aside and have words. I feel sorry for this poor little baby girl who is going to grow up with a mum who love bombs her. Spencer if you’re reading this, sort your wife out because she needs serious help before people end up contacting social services with concerns for your daughters safety. 😳

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying that she's getting an extra hours sleep? We're all getting an extra hour Imogen, because the clocks went back, you bleeping mushroom! Absolutely nothing to do with some straight jacket you're putting your child in at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the duck. Ben salad needs to wrap IMO in a straight jacket and throw her in a padded cell. This woman is absolutely unhinged and mental, why are her family not doing anything about this?!?! If I behaved the way she did, every member of my family would pull me aside and have words. I feel sorry for this poor little baby girl who is going to grow up with a mum who love bombs her. Spencer if you’re reading this, sort your wife out because she needs serious help before people end up contacting social services with concerns for your daughters safety. 😳
I’ve unfollowed her, what’s she been doing now??

Reactions: 1
Tell them 🙄 🤮 tell them 🙄🤮
Well no imo she won't tell theeem because you're a Munchausen syndrome by proxy bleeping liar
Claudine Blanchard in the making with Gypsey Rose here. It’s like she wants something to be wrong with Renaynay, she needs psychological help!

I’m not a parent, but I know for a fact when Renaynay is of school age, Imogen will be the mum at the school gate everyone hates. That poor child is going to be so mollycoddled and smothered it’s a joke. Every tiny scratch will be such a big song and dance, it’s just mentally insanse

Last edited:
85758DC0-9E4C-467F-9BA2-B9753E8FF037.jpeg

😒 F OFF!!!

also why is it that in practically every picture or story she’s feeding the baby….. WE GET IT!!! YOU’RE BREASTFEEDING!

Reactions: 8
Claudine Blanchard in the making with Gypsey Rose here. It’s like she wants something to be wrong with Renaynay, she needs psychological help!

I’m not a parent, but I know for a fact when Renaynay is of school age, Imogen will be the mum at the school gate everyone hates. That poor child is going to be so mollycoddled and smothered it’s a joke. Every tiny scratch will be such a big song and dance, it’s just mentally insanse
So many red flags and she's only 7 weeks old, funny how renaynay was fine before my other post about her not refluxing her feeds, then bam imo makes the weird ass story about her refluxing all her feeds and not putting weight on. She'll have renaynay in a wheelchair with a feeding tube by the time she's in high school I can already see it.

Reactions: 16
Even Spencer has managed to respond to a ‘dad question’ with an answer about… you guessed it… BREASTFEEDING! He has ‘learnt so much’. It didn’t even make sense as the question was asking one thing he didn’t expect to grasp so quickly and he’s basically said it’s not straightforward and has taken time.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.