Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you tubers get to pick the Ads on their videos as I swear there’s always loads on Imogen’s and you can never skip them either 😒

Reactions: 3
Do you tubers get to pick the Ads on their videos as I swear there’s always loads on Imogen’s and you can never skip them either 😒
Yeah they can chose to have ones that can't be skipped. Very annoying. Must be running low on $$

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit. No one talks about a post partum home plan according to her…no one can possibly plan ahead. You take it one day at a time. She needs a slap.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she says she had to stay in 24 hrs because baby girl had meconium? Surely she knows all babies have meconium and it’s not unique to Renaynay 😭😭😭😭 also, saying she was very small. What an insult to parents or premature babies!! My baby was born the day after her at exactly 4lb and I was full term with IGUR, but I was just greatful she was that big!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she says she had to stay in 24 hrs because baby girl had meconium? Surely she knows all babies have meconium and it’s not unique to Renaynay 😭😭😭😭 also, saying she was very small. What an insult to parents or premature babies!! My baby was born the day after her at exactly 4lb and I was full term with IGUR, but I was just greatful she was that big!!
That really pissed me off too. “Renaelia was tiny, she was the smallest most precious baby girl born in the whole of Brighton.” duck off Imo. A baby weighing over 6lbs is not classed as being tiny. Prem babies are tiny as they have not reached full term. She justs spouts utters rubbish without thinking and this is a common occurence with her.

Reactions: 22
I tried to watch her new vid but couldn’t bare it. I cannot STAND the way she gets all ‘shy’ and weird when talking about anything sexual or anything to do with vaginas. GROW UP! We all have them! It’s embarrassing and attention seeking. If you want to be such a role model to young girls then show them that’s it’s ok to talk about this stuff without squirming.

Reactions: 4
Huns please tell me WHO wants a breastfeeding video… god forbid how womanhave coped for all of time.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, why can’t she just let her baby be a baby. Renaynay has tension in her body now which they’re getting help for. Get off google Imo

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The midwives pressing on your tummy isn’t as bad as she’s making out. I don’t think I even blinked. She just over dramatises everything

14lbs at 7 weeks? How can she claim she’s having feeding issues when ‘babygirl’ is over double her birth weight before 2 months old?! That’s not common!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can we get a video from Imo without her crying at some point? Swear she’s mentally unhinged

‘Renalia’ or however you spell it ‘was made out of a luuuurve’ no Imogen she was technically made when Spencer shot his load but you do you. Everything has to be magical in Imogen’s world.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe she said 'ladies we all go through it' about pooing after labour or whatever. Does she not realise not all of us want children (literally none of my friends want children, or if they so they want to adopt) maybe it's a generation thing. Or not all women CAN have children. She literally just thinks ALL women are 'born to birth' as Spencer so wisely put it. A slave to their biological destiny. I dislike her so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she thinking having something wrong with her baby makes her relatable or something? Like get a grip.

Reactions: 10
Cranial osteopath? They saw her coming 💰 what a load of rubbish. Both my babies were quick (as in less than 2 hours from first contraction to birth) and I never once felt the need to see someone who claimed to be able to fix my babies ‘issues’ by resetting them. They’re babies, they cry, they are uncomfortable but it goes as they get older. More money than sense

Reactions: 7
She’s such a dick, I was induced at 37 weeks last month because my son had stopped growing and was actually starting to loose weight, god she’s insufferable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.