Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is no longer breastfeeding, what will be the next thing she obsesses over?

Baby Renaelia eating solid foods at 3 months old? 🥲 What a clever girl! 🥴

“Huns I need some advice…my munchy moo moos is eating solid foods at 3 months old, is this normal?”

Shut the f up Imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she is no longer breastfeeding, what will be the next thing she obsesses over?

Baby Renaelia eating solid foods at 3 months old? 🥲 What a clever girl! 🥴

“Huns I need some advice…my munchy moo moos is eating solid foods at 3 months old, is this normal?”

Shut the f up Imo.
“Huns, my baby is writing her name/singing the alphabet in 4 languages, is this normal?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Renaynay is going to be riding that balance bike spencer bought in a few weeks!
✨Clever girl✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like there’s only 2 extremes in which imo will parent.. either the total victimising her child (being poorly, bullied etc) or she’s going to be the best child who is the most clever, hitting all her milestones early etc, there’s no ‘average’ in her life at all. Every aspect is an extreme

Even Spencer has managed to respond to a ‘dad question’ with an answer about… you guessed it… BREASTFEEDING! He has ‘learnt so much’. It didn’t even make sense as the question was asking one thing he didn’t expect to grasp so quickly and he’s basically said it’s not straightforward and has taken time.
Who in their right mind would ask a Man about breastfeeding? Most men wouldn't give 2 shits, let alone give a full on essay about it

Reactions: 5
I'm back again less than 24 hours later because she's mentioned AGAIN that she's getting an extra hours sleep.

I'm annoyed with myself for being this annoyed at it, but it feels so sneaky to me, thanking SNOO for this hour when it happens every year in October.

Reactions: 6
I feel really uncomfortable that she’s pushing a product that costs over £1000 to new mums when the majority can’t afford something like that. It’s unethical!

Reactions: 18
On her story when she says ‘all mums’ about that bleeping snoo. ‘All’ mums can not afford that over priced piece of crap imo.
I wonder how many mums splashed out on a snuzpod after she was ranting and raving about that on her story before she’d even tried it, now says Renaynay doesn’t like it just so she can promote the snoo.

Reactions: 11
She got given a free cab ride from the people at Snoo so she went and got a starbucks. Can this girl not do anything else? She drives, she has her big new expensive electric Audi so why on earth would she need to get a cab?

Reactions: 10
She got given a free cab ride from the people at Snoo so she went and got a starbucks. Can this girl not do anything else? She drives, she has her big new expensive electric Audi so why on earth would she need to get a cab?
Because it was #gifted

Surely you don’t need coffee if you are getting so much sleep. I currently need it injecting into my veins 😩

Reactions: 8
On her story when she says ‘all mums’ about that bleeping snoo. ‘All’ mums can not afford that over priced piece of crap imo.
I wonder how many mums splashed out on a snuzpod after she was ranting and raving about that on her story before she’d even tried it, now says Renaynay doesn’t like it just so she can promote the snoo.
My son had not slept ONCE in his snuzpod 😂😂😂😂 total waste of £200+ … he just sleeps with me! Feel like these side by beds are just all a total waste!!!

Reactions: 1
I feel like there’s only 2 extremes in which imo will parent.. either the total victimising her child (being poorly, bullied etc) or she’s going to be the best child who is the most clever, hitting all her milestones early etc, there’s no ‘average’ in her life at all. Every aspect is an extreme
This! I think which extreme they end up at will be really telling.

The hole being gifted things doesn't overly bother me (even if completely rediculous) but the promoting a thermometer has bothered me. For me this is too far, it's over the line. I'm not really sure why but it just doesn't sit right with me .

Every Dr I've always seen with the kids has told me how inaccurate the shop bought ones are. Also, it's SO easy to get fixated, especially with covid, taking temperatures unnecessarily. Now I don't know if this is good or bad for your ear but for the mental implications. We have 1, rarely use it. I go by my child's mood and feel their head with my hand. My eldest, who is being assessed for being on the spectrum, when he is distressed, he gets very hot and bothered. He will feel hot to touch and this happens a lot, the nursery say he's running a temp of 37.4 (Dr's have always told us a temp is over 38) but this is when I think having too much access and we all become professionals comes in. Because the thermometer says he has a temperature he must therefore be ill. When in reality, normally whats happened is he has become distressed, or he has been running around with several layers on, he doesn't realise when he needs a "time out" he just goes and goes and goes.

Similarly, my 18 month old every time he cuts a tooth he has a temp - totally normal but now in this covid world we must get PCRs etc. I just feel like it's a little irresponsible to promote something like this to other parents, we purposely never got 1 until they were past 6 months as I was terrified of SIDS and overheating is a trigger. If I'd had access to one I would've been testing constantly.

That turned into a rant, it appears I do know why it bothers me haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else pissed off at them moaning about spending an afternoon apart when their baby is 2 months old? Most dads get 2 bleeping weeks.. they are idiots man. The sooner everyone susses them out the better.

Reactions: 26
Just having a stalk on her TikTok and an old video came up it must have been a trend at the time “pretend to hurt yourself to see what your husband does” do she pretended to fall over and he ran over saying omg omg I hate it when you hurt your self I hate it and began to cry 😂😂😂😂 is that even normal? Im not even sure why I found it so funny tbh 😂😂 can you imagine when renaynay starts crawling/walking thought and gets bumps (because it happens!) they are going to be complete nightmares!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just having a stalk on her TikTok and an old video came up it must have been a trend at the time “pretend to hurt yourself to see what your husband does” do she pretended to fall over and he ran over saying omg omg I hate it when you hurt your self I hate it and began to cry 😂😂😂😂 is that even normal? Im not even sure why I found it so funny tbh 😂😂 can you imagine when renaynay starts crawling/walking thought and gets bumps (because it happens!) they are going to be complete nightmares!😂

Omg no. What is this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.