Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they all must stink with wee, milk and poo on them constantly. You know when you get those babies that smell like gone off milk 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be gross but my baby has recently had the runs for over a week and not once did I get any on my clothing 😂 what the bloody hell is she doing to get covered all the time. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 29
4 kids and never been covered in anything 🙌 she is probably rubbing the chocolate from her lips onto her trousers to look like a relatable parent, but I’ve never known any of my parent friends to go out with shite and wee on their clothes and then post it on Instagram

Reactions: 14
What in the name of milky moo moos possessed her to upload this on TikTok? Why is she posting it all over social media that she has milk, 🥛🍼 wee and poo 💩 down her top. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest reno vlog. You can defo tell she’s got filler marks on her lips when she’s doing the intro/outro of the video.

View attachment 838379

also nice to see the tv not being central with the tv unit got a mention… she probab
Does she use a filter on youtube? This looks like it if you look at her cheeks and lips. *Relatable huns*

Reactions: 3
Making sure her postpartum dates are accurate (more than her actual pregnancy) so her hunbuns can comment how great she looks.

only jealous because she has soon ‘bounced back’ whilst I’m heavily pregnant looking like a thumb.
Ah love, it’s so hard seeing people ‘bounce back’ when you feel rubbish about yourself, I sympathise. My baby is 3 months old and I’m no where near my pre pregnancy shape but I keep telling myself my ability as a mother isn’t based on the number in my jeans. First baby I had lost all my baby weight without trying by 2 weeks postpartum but this time that hasn’t been the case so seeing Grimmo flash her flat tummy grinds my gears too but at least I’m not always covered in tit, sick, milk and piss like she is as I know how to change a nappy and I own breast pads 😂

Wishing you all the best with your upcoming arrival - and please try to remember that losing weight quickly doesn’t make anyone ‘better’ at being a mother x

• Heart
I don't have kids so I'm sorry if this sounds silly but, you're supposed to let the baby go bathroom in the nappy and then change it after they've finished right? I'm wondering if she is trying to get a jump start on toilet training or something :rolleyes: or maybe she is so obsessed that the baby can poop & she can't o_O she tots jelly!

Reactions: 2
05DD2074-886C-4BEB-B67B-0E8A96EF53A9.jpeg
He looks like when you go on your knees on top of your shoes to look small.
..Or that he’s on the toilet.
And they went to the same place as Zoe Sugg of course!

sorry but why is this woman so bloody dramatic all of the time??? it’s so infuriating, all of these long paragraphs on her story about how she’s ‘so grateful’ and that she ‘loves her mum even more than she ever thought she could’ now that’s she’s a mum, not to mention her recent insta caption saying that ‘if i didn’t love my baby enough already, i love her even more because she’s brought me closer to my family and i’m forever grateful to her’ ????? it honestly makes my blood boil, there’s being appreciative and then there’s imo, all it does is make her come across as fake the more she tries to cram all of this lovey dovey crap down people’s throats

Reactions: 18
sorry but why is this woman so bloody dramatic all of the time??? it’s so infuriating, all of these long paragraphs on her story about how she’s ‘so grateful’ and that she ‘loves her mum even more than she ever thought she could’ now that’s she’s a mum, not to mention her recent insta caption saying that ‘if i didn’t love my baby enough already, i love her even more because she’s brought me closer to my family and i’m forever grateful to her’ ????? it honestly makes my blood boil, there’s being appreciative and then there’s imo, all it does is make her come across as fake the more she tries to cram all of this lovey dovey crap down people’s throats
aw there’s no family that love like Imogen’s didn’t you know? She loves her parents and brothers and daughter and husband more than anyone.. ask her mum & dad EVERYONE says so..

On a serious note I agree 100% with you it’s so fake.

Reactions: 15
52B0ADB9-9A24-4B43-811E-6F33EA1E4CAD.png
AE9248BC-2CC7-4A3E-BA4E-D3D8CB147EED.png
Can someone please explain to me why Hugo is doing those hand gestures? I get he’s a teenage boy but I just found it very odd. Like she babies him so much and then we see him doing that? The whole family dynamic is very strange to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.