Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a mother but mothers out there… is it normal for your baby to always be covered in poo????!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of times that baby has leaked through nappies is crazy! I have a 6 month old and she leaked once!!! But then again she’s wearing nappies to small 🙄🙄

Im not a mother but mothers out there… is it normal for your baby to always be covered in poo????!!
Has happened to me ONCE in 6 months ! Can she not put a bloody nappy on correctly 🙄🙄

Will we have a video angels

Omg boring. Who even likes these renovation vlogs??? Dull as duck🤣

I am pissing myself at renaynay’s expression🤣
cant make out who she looks like 🙈

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand how she’s always covered in poo?? Like when i had my daughter a year ago, the only accident we had was her pooing on her dad when he changed her lol and that was bc he didn’t put her nappy on quick enough. The fact they constantly have tit all over them is just madness 🤣🥴

Reactions: 21
The amount of times that baby has leaked through nappies is crazy! I have a 6 month old and she leaked once!!! But then again she’s wearing nappies to small 🙄🙄

Has happened to me ONCE in 6 months ! Can she not put a bloody nappy on correctly 🙄🙄

cant make out who she looks like 🙈
I think Regalia (or whatever she's called) has inherited a poor mix of both her parents features. And Imo, I don't think she's loving life in a too small nappy and covered in tit. That's got to be quite uncomfortable. Surely it would have made sense for Spence to go get nappies and Imo to stay home and mind the baby. That latest tictoc is embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Eugh her story about today’s antics. I feel like she’s trying to be one of these ultra real and honest mums but it’s all just so dramatic. Everything she posts about like breastfeeding etc is NORMAL but she acts like her baby is so unique and all these things she’s doing are so ✨ quirky ✨

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’s holding the nappy together with tape just like her poor mother and father had to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“ReLaTaBle iMo” is back hunnys! She’s just like us! She gets weed and poo’ed 💩 on even though most of don’t. She has a super flat stomach right after giving birth ✌. She breastfeeds her baby 🍼anywhere because omg empowerment am I right!? She just has chocolate 🍫 on her lips, not filler 💉. SoOoO relatable

Reactions: 10
Regarding her mentioning “sexy time” isn’t it too early to be doing that?! I thought you couldn’t for 6 months after birth? I’m not a mum so I’m not sure if that’s correct, I could be wrong!

Reactions: 4
The pictures of her posing with her stomach out TWICE is definitely to show off her bouncing back… she barely eats anyway or would of put herself on a strict diet to make sure she looks stick thin again 😴

Reactions: 8
I totally get that pregnancy is an amazing thing but to frame a discarded organ is weird. I mean no one sticks their appendix in a frame when they have that removed.
What do you mean? I did! I also have my baby teeth, toenail clippings and chickenpox scabs in frames. Is that not normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So just to be clear she dragged out the name reveal for 2/3 weeks because she couldn't film and was in her baby bubble... but in her vlog, its 4 days after giving birth then 6 days after and so on... 🤔 but couldn't just upload a 5 minute video for her huns. She's more full of tit than her clothes constantly are.

Reactions: 32
I don’t get it, I’ve just had my third, I’ve been covered in wee once, that’s when my first was a week old and I changed his nappy outside in December and as soon as the cold air hit him, that was it, but that’s the only time out of three that I’ve ever been pee’d on! Never been covered in poo, don’t understand how that even happens unless she’s rolling in the nappy like a pig🤢

Reactions: 3
Renovation vlog notes:

The way that living room has been laid out there is now soooooo much dead space behind the door.

The sofa and chaise lounge (however it's spelt!) are way too big for both the spare room and the living room. You can only realistically fit one sofa in that space that ks to the way they've boxed the room in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Obviously her and Spencer don't know how to change a nappy properly, poor baby!!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest reno vlog. You can defo tell she’s got filler marks on her lips when she’s doing the intro/outro of the video.

7FBF6260-C63C-4018-8BB0-749A20D7D20B.png

also nice to see the tv not being central with the tv unit got a mention… she probab

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.