Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I’m wondering why they even bothered going to such lengths to give her a unique name when I’ve never heard them call her anything other than baby girl or baby princess 🤢
Or milky moo moo’s

Reactions: 3
She’s worse than Carys, always posting breastfeeding pictures.. feeding your child isn’t a personality trait 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has literally sucked the life out of spenny! I bet it won’t be long before she pops another one out… keep her channel from dying. When Angelica gets older she won’t have any content now the Reno is pretty much finished.

Reactions: 14
I know this is petty but I’ve picked up a million lies.. she said she was with her first ex boyf for 5 years since she was 14.. which would take her to 19? Then she was with her next ex for 2 & a half years so say she was 21 or 22 when they split? She met “spenny” at 24 so how was she single for 5 years? She also said in a previous video she was single from 19 so which one is it?

also another lie that done my bleeping head in she said she can’t be vegan cause her stomach but she only ever eats chicken & fish & turkey because she can’t eat anything else..yet Spencer made her a steak in their date night lol? Like seriously why lie????? It makes no sense

Reactions: 27
Just got around to watching her recent video. Why does she keep saying decanter/decantering? In the wrong context lol

Reactions: 8
I’m confused at thepimpkin otch picture of spenny next to a height chart is he only 5”1???

Reactions: 2
3 years difference poor lad
Christ that first photo of Spenny looks like Hugobeeeee now, is Spenny another dog risen from the ashes she's now decided to marry and loves so much coz she's the most loving hun in the world?

Reactions: 2
This thread is so quiet wish Grimmo would do something to liven this thread up again lol

Reactions: 9
Why has nobody commented about the latest reno vlog? I haven’t watched it yet as I was waiting till it was discussed here to see how much of a tit show it was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys were six weeks into this parenting, and she’s already pissing everyone off more than humanly possible. Tattle will be on like thread 30584 by the time Renaynay is 18. Jesus Christ Imogen

Reactions: 6
Why has nobody commented about the latest reno vlog? I haven’t watched it yet as I was waiting till it was discussed here to see how much of a tit show it was 😂😂
I’ll comment on it. Her taste is absolutely awful. Everything looks like it’s been done on the cheap. Imogen 100% has more money than me and even my house I’m renovating is to the best standard possible. I would rather it take longer but look better at the end, them square skirting boards she has look so cheap. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Oh God Imo is uploading photo dumps of each week of baby Angelica Renaelia. 👶🏻🍼

1 week of pure magic.
2 weeks of utter bliss.

🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.